Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr Ben Carson melts down on Morning Joe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He turned into a lunatic demanding that Joe turn off the mic on one of Joe's guest who simply asked a yes or no question about if he believed the accusers were liars. Ben Carson became unhinged and Joe got pissed and challenged him on his Judeo Christian beliefs that he ignores Trumps words and actions. He compared the train was crashing and this entire discussion was a distraction. They really piszed him off when they questioned his selective morality and Christian beliefs.......he went ballistic. I do not think he has any idea the damage he just did to his brand.......he seems like an opportunistic lunatic like Huckabee who has manipulated his religious views to make a buck......I have NEVER seen a guest on Joe who melted down like this guy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:He turned into a lunatic demanding that Joe turn off the mic on one of Joe's guest who simply asked a yes or no question about if he believed the accusers were liars.   Ben Carson became unhinged and Joe got pissed and challenged him on his Judeo Christian beliefs that he ignores Trumps words and actions.   He compared the train was crashing and this entire discussion was a distraction.   They really piszed him off when they questioned his selective morality and Christian beliefs.......he went ballistic.   I do not think he has any idea the damage he just did to his brand.......he seems like an opportunistic lunatic like Huckabee who has manipulated his religious views to make a buck......I have NEVER seen a guest on Joe who melted down like this guy.

Dr. Ben claims he's a good Christian.  For certain, I'll accept his claim to be a Christian.  His claim doesn't mean shit to me.  I've learned the hard way not to trust anyone who claims they can be trusted because of their religion.  Consider: Carson claims Trump is a moral, decent, non-racist Christian. In the name of Jesus.    LOL

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He turned into a lunatic demanding that Joe turn off the mic on one of Joe's guest who simply asked a yes or no question about if he believed the accusers were liars.   Ben Carson became unhinged and Joe got pissed and challenged him on his Judeo Christian beliefs that he ignores Trumps words and actions.   He compared the train was crashing and this entire discussion was a distraction.   They really piszed him off when they questioned his selective morality and Christian beliefs.......he went ballistic.   I do not think he has any idea the damage he just did to his brand.......he seems like an opportunistic lunatic like Huckabee who has manipulated his religious views to make a buck......I have NEVER seen a guest on Joe who melted down like this guy.

Dr. Ben claims he's a good Christian.  For certain, I'll accept his claim to be a Christian.  His claim doesn't mean shit to me.  I've learned the hard way not to trust anyone who claims they can be trusted because of their religion.  Consider: Carson claims Trump is a moral, decent, non-racist Christian.  In the name of Jesus.    LOL

Perhaps Trump summed up his supporter Carson the best.

2seaoat

Dr Carson looked like a complete fool this morning. I wish I had a utube. It was stunning. This is simple desperation where Trump has become so unhinged that his talking heads like Rudy.....who is certifiably acting like a fool, and his campaign director who has disappeared..........Trump is attacking his victims....he is too stupid to know to change the subject......he is like a dog with a bone........and I do mean dog.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Dr Carson looked like a complete fool this morning.  I wish I had a utube.  It was stunning.  This is simple desperation where Trump has become so unhinged that his talking heads like Rudy.....who is certifiably acting like a fool, and his campaign director who has disappeared..........Trump is attacking his victims....he is too stupid to know to change the subject......he is like a dog with a bone........and I do mean dog.

Carson on the Morning Joe show.

RealLindaL

Thanks for posting the Morning Joe/Carson video, Tel. Very interesting. I just have one question: was or was not Joe Scarborough instrumental in encouraging the candidacy of Donald Trump? Wasn't he a Trump lover earlier on?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Thanks for posting the Morning Joe/Carson video, Tel.   Very interesting.  I just have one question: was or was not Joe Scarborough instrumental in encouraging the candidacy of Donald Trump?   Wasn't he a Trump lover earlier on?  

2seaoat

I have zero respect for Doctor Carson. He is a poser.

2seaoat wrote:I have zero respect for Doctor Carson.  He is a poser.

But he'd be a leftist poster child if he regurgitated marxist/collectivist crapola.

Funny how that works... eh?

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I have zero respect for Doctor Carson.  He is a poser.

Best you be wearing a belt if you say that to Carson's face, pilgrim.

RealLindaL

Thanks for the hot mic catch video, Tel. Interesting, especially in light of his current criticisms of Trump. Joe bends with the wind and whim, any ol' which way. Myka is a bit more disappointing here.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote: Thanks for the hot mic catch video, Tel.   Interesting, especially in light of his current criticisms of Trump.   Joe bends with the wind and whim, any ol' which way.  Myka is a bit more disappointing here.

I don't know why Myka hasn't moved on without Joe yet. Joe is only holding her back, he's little more than a light weight lummox from yesteryear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum