Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump and Hillary .... this is the best we can do?

+4
2seaoat
Telstar
Sal
Wordslinger
8 posters

Do you think Trump or Hillary will be good for America?

Trump and Hillary .... this is the best we can do? I_vote_lcap60%Trump and Hillary .... this is the best we can do? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Trump and Hillary .... this is the best we can do? I_vote_lcap40%Trump and Hillary .... this is the best we can do? I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm disgusted. Women who have been molested by Trump are coming out of the woodwork. Hacked emails attest to Hillary's two-faced crookedness and she and her husband's manipulations to get around rules and bend integrity.

Every day we are faced with new disgusting and disturbing revelations.

No matter which one of these troubled, scandalous candidates wins the American throne, does anyone here truly believe that either one of these two people will be able to pull us together and move the country forward?

Sal

Sal

Yes ...

... on the one hand, we have a career public servant with over three decades of service and experience in the public eye, and with all of the history and baggage that comes with it ...

... and on the other hand, we have a thin-skinned narcissistic rageaholic, pathological liar, virulent racist, serial sexual predator, and all around fascist lunatic.

How can we ever decide for whom to vote????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's ok... bill won't be on the ticket.

What could go wrong electing hillary?

Telstar

Telstar

Who knows, by next week even Donald the groper may be off the ticket.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:Yes ...

... on the one hand, we have a career public servant with over three decades of service and experience in the public eye, and with all of the history and baggage that comes with it ...

... and on the other hand, we have a thin-skinned narcissistic rageaholic, pathological liar, virulent racist, serial sexual predator, and all around fascist lunatic.

How can we ever decide for whom to vote????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sal, you're getting as bad as Pkrbum -- try and focus little boy. The issue isn't about voting for one or another of the two loser candidates, it's about whether either one will be good for America. Right now, my guess is some 65% of eligible voters can't stand Trump or Hillary.

With that kind of public support, what could possibly go wrong after the inauguration?

2seaoat

Hillary most certainly will be good for America. She will introduce legislation to increase the estate tax which could pay for 25% of our Federal transportation budget. She has proposed to start reducing the age for eligibility for medicare, and increase the contribution rate on top earners. I think Hillary is EXACTLY what is needed in America. She also like President Obama will be a great role model for every little girl in America. We live in a great nation which needs to get better, but the enemy of good is perfect. I know what I speak......Hillary Clinton will help Americans and make this country stronger.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Hillary most certainly will be good for America.  She will introduce legislation to increase the estate tax which could pay for 25% of our Federal transportation budget.   She has proposed to start reducing the age for eligibility for medicare, and increase the contribution rate on top earners.   I think Hillary is EXACTLY what is needed in America.  She also like President Obama will be a great role model for every little girl in America.   We live in a great nation which needs to get better, but the enemy of good is perfect.   I know what I speak......Hillary Clinton will help Americans and make this country stronger.

We'll see. I think she will be a disaster. I hope I'm wrong ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Hillary most certainly will be good for America.  She will introduce legislation to increase the estate tax which could pay for 25% of our Federal transportation budget.   She has proposed to start reducing the age for eligibility for medicare, and increase the contribution rate on top earners.   I think Hillary is EXACTLY what is needed in America.  She also like President Obama will be a great role model for every little girl in America.   We live in a great nation which needs to get better, but the enemy of good is perfect.   I know what I speak......Hillary Clinton will help Americans and make this country stronger.

I absolutely agree. Wordslinger has been drinking the right-wing Koolaid. Word, why do you assume that the emails were even legit?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You have two candidates: one apologizing for something he said eleven years ago, the other should be in jail, period. Make your choice.....

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

I absolutely agree.  Wordslinger has been drinking the right-wing Koolaid.  Word, why do you assume that the emails were even legit?

Because no Democrat has denied their authenticity!

Hillary Policies –

Hillary Clinton Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’
Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS
Hillary’s own advisor blamed Hillary for Benghazi
Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

Hillary team picked Tim Kaine as VP in July 2015

Hillary and the Media –

CNBC Crank John Harwood Abused GOP Candidates at Debate – Then Trashed Them in Email to Hillary Camp
DNC Chief Donna Brazile Conspired with Hillary to Defeat Bernie; Media Assisted Hillary
The List of Reporters Were Taking Marching Orders from Hillary
Bill Clinton sex “allegations are hurting both Clintons”
Hillary Campaign thanking Univision’s owner Haim Saban for its moderators handling of Hillary against Sanders.
Hillary reads script during interview
CNN refers to Hillary as ‘Madre’
Hacks Have Exposed Journalists In Clinton’s Corner…
WASH POST bureau chief protected Podesta…
NYT Gave Hillary Veto Power On Quotes…
BRAZILE BUSTED: DNC Chief Shared CNN Town Hall Questions…
TRUMP: Hillary Wants World Government; Unlimited immigration; Rule by corporations…

(from Conservative Treehouse the emails the media won’t cover)

Corrupt Hillary and Obama –

Hillary team discussed deleting emails knowing it was against the law
Hillary Campaign Was in Touch with Obama DOJ on Email Investigation
Hillary trying to get in front of email issue
Hillary’s attorney David Kendall did not turn over thumb drive and server
Hillary accepting foreign money
Hillary’s team doesn’t know what’s in her emails and is nervous about it
Hillary gave special attention to ‘Friends of Bill’ after Haiti quake
Hillary’s 2009 Catholic liaison arrested for prostitution ring
Top Clinton donor paid $250 million for tax evasion
Clinton Staffers Discussed Which Emails To Release…
And Which to DELETE!

Link to see any of them and more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/detailed-list-top-wikileaks-podesta-emails-update-1/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:You have two candidates: one apologizing for something he said eleven years ago, the other should be in jail, period. Make your choice.....

Except the other shouldn't be in jail.  In fact, that very issue was investigated by a team of FBI agents for an entire year, and their conclusion was that no reasonable prosecutor would even bring such a case, much less get a conviction.

So to correct your statement and bring it into the realm of reality, you have two candidates:  One openly brags about sexually assaulting women and yet denies actually doing so and does not apologize for it when those women actually come forward to corroborate his bragging, and the other is a level-headed, former senator, secretary of state, and first lady.  Make your choice, Captain No-Brainer.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

I absolutely agree.  Wordslinger has been drinking the right-wing Koolaid.  Word, why do you assume that the emails were even legit?

Because no one on Clinton's staff has claimed they weren't. Once again, for you and Little Sal, I'm voting for Hillary to prevent Trump from destroying the country. I think she's a phony. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum