Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary vs Trump will be more than just an election.

+5
2seaoat
Markle
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It will be a contest between thousands of years of male domination over women vs women being equal to men.

Of course the "Adam's rib" side is pulling for the tough talking man.
But the other side is pulling for the woman to overcome.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:It will be a contest between thousands of years of male domination over women vs women being equal to men.

Still a toss up for me unless Cruz happens to squeeze the Donald out and then I have made my decision, it will be Hillary.

Equality would be not taking gender into account at all.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:It will be a contest between thousands of years of male domination over women vs women being equal to men.

I don't think it's written in stone that Hillary will be the nominee.  And, in truth, Sanders' policies are just as beneficial to women as Hillary's...so we will see.  As for the GOP...the 8 ball says the outlook is cloudy.

And Trump may not be nominated either. There are many forces at work here. I expect the Republican convention to be a free-for-all.

Markle

Markle

Trump vs Clinton is going to be like the upcoming movie, "Superman vs Batman".

This will be the most exciting election I've ever seen.

I'll also predict right here and now that when Donald Trump wins the Presidency in November, Progressives WILL riot across the country.

In the male/female struggle, Trump is the epitome of the type of man that needs defeating by Hillary.

He makes me sick.

2seaoat

I'll also predict right here and now that when Donald Trump wins the Presidency in November, Progressives WILL riot across the country.

Yea, like they did when Earl Warren was nominated by Ike for the Supreme Court.....Heck.......Donald is more progressive than Hillary in some areas, and once elected.....Katie bar the door.....it will not be the progressives rioting....it will be all those voters who fell for his xenophobic cheese on the mouse trap.....whap slam bam......I think that trap just crushed the republican party.

dumpcare

Strategist: Clinton/Trump race wouldn't even be close

Donald Trump would lose handily to Hillary Clinton in a general election for one key reason, former Bush 43 aide Tony Fratto said Thursday.

"In the very best of years, when you have a unified GOP, Republicans have an electoral disadvantage relative to the Democratic candidate; that's pretty clear," Fratto told CNBC's "Squawk Box."
"Trump is not going to bring unity to the party. If it's a contested convention, and it's someone else, that's not going to resolve unity either. So, [with] a divided GOP and a fairly unified Democratic candidate, I don't think this is a hard question," said Fratto, the former deputy White House press secretary and now managing director at consulting firm Hamilton Place Strategies.
Clinton notched victories in Ohio and Florida on Tuesday, two key swing states. Trump won the Florida GOP primary, but lost in Ohio to the state's governor, John Kasich.

Trump has accumulated 683 delegates, while Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is in second place with 422, according to NBC News. A GOP candidate needs 1,237 total delegates to secure the nomination.

The business mogul might fall short of the majority required, enabling the party's establishment to put forward another name at the July convention in Cleveland to formally pick its candidate.
On Wednesday, Trump warned of riots if he is denied the party's presidential nomination after a string of primary election victories, raising the temperature even more in the heated GOP race.

"If we just look at polls, Cruz is at least running even with Secretary Clinton. That's at least a competitive race. Trump is not running very close at all, but I think the difficulty is what does it look like, whether it's Cruz, Kasich, Trump, after a GOP convention, and what's going to be a contested GOP convention," Fratto said.

According to recent polling data, Cruz and Clinton were in a virtual tie, while Clinton held a sizable lead against Trump.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who in the wake of Trump's Florida victory said fellow Republicans should coalesce around the front-runner, told "Squawk Box" he could relate to the real estate tycoon.

Back in 2010, I was not the establishment candidate. The Republican leaders tried to get me out of the race," he said. If you elect a business outsider person, they can do extremely well, and that's what the voters are seeing this year. We've got to change the status quo."
"I need a partner in Washington that cares about jobs like I do. The Obama administration has not been a good partner for job creation, the most important issue we have in this country."

Since President Barack Obama took office during the Great Recession, the U.S. economy has added millions of jobs and the unemployment rate has fallen to 4.9 percent, its lowest in nearly eight years.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/17/strategist-clintontrump-race-wouldnt-even-be-close.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Strategist: Clinton/Trump race wouldn't even be close

The GOP is so fractured that the election of 2016 was lost before campaigning for it began. The cracks in their foundation were evident in 2014, and probably before.

Unfortunately, poster Markle will be bloviating about the forthcoming GOP election win until the evening of November 8th. If I were him I would get an early start on my President Clinton45 propaganda, who will move back into the Whitehouse with former president Clinton42 next January.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Donald Trump would lose handily to Hillary Clinton in a general election for one key reason, former Bush 43 aide Tony Fratto said Thursday.

[...]

Since President Barack Obama took office during the Great Recession, the U.S. economy has added millions of jobs and the unemployment rate has fallen to 4.9 percent, its lowest in nearly eight years.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/17/strategist-clintontrump-race-wouldnt-even-be-close.html

This gets tiresome but Progressives are either such slow learners or they can't retain what they learn.

Currently we have a 62.9 percent labor participation rate. That's about four percent below what it was before the recession. What is 4% of over 300 million people?

We have the highest poverty rate, highest welfare rate and the highest disability rate as people move from the end of their unemployment to a permanent place as being "disabled". You do know that we have law firms, across the country that specialize in getting you onto the disability rolls. How cool is that? These law firms even have doctors in their offices who will say you are disabled...because of whatever....

I presume you are also aware that the average workers income has dropped about $3,000. per year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. Inflation has been slow but it has risen costing the low and middle-income workers even more.

Do you even know what our GDP has been over the past year? DISMAL. That's it in a word.

Meanwhile, by the time President Obama leaves office he will have DOUBLED our national debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION and we worse off than ever.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:

[...]

This gets tiresome but Progressives are either such slow learners or they can't retain what they learn.

Currently we have a 62.9 percent labor participation rate. That's about four percent below what it was before the recession.  What is 4% of over 300 million people?

We have the highest poverty rate, highest welfare rate and the highest disability rate as people move from the end of their unemployment to a permanent place as being "disabled".  You do know that we have law firms, across the country that specialize in getting you onto the disability rolls.  How cool is that?  These law firms even have doctors in their offices who will say you are disabled...because of whatever....

I presume you are also aware that the average workers income has dropped about $3,000. per year since Lame Duck President Obama took office.  Inflation has been slow but it has risen costing the low and middle-income workers even more.

Do you even know what our GDP has been over the past year?  DISMAL.  That's it in a word.

Meanwhile, by the time President Obama leaves office he will have DOUBLED our national debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION and we worse off than ever.

WHERE'S YOUR LINK? DON'T TELL ME YOU KNOW THESE FOR A FACT OLD ONE.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

[...]

Currently we have a 62.9 percent labor participation rate. That's about four percent below what it was before the recession.  What is 4% of over 300 million people?

We have the highest poverty rate, highest welfare rate and the highest disability rate as people move from the end of their unemployment to a permanent place as being "disabled".  You do know that we have law firms, across the country that specialize in getting you onto the disability rolls.  How cool is that?  These law firms even have doctors in their offices who will say you are disabled...because of whatever....

I presume you are also aware that the average workers income has dropped about $3,000. per year since Lame Duck President Obama took office.  Inflation has been slow but it has risen costing the low and middle-income workers even more.

Do you even know what our GDP has been over the past year?  DISMAL.  That's it in a word.

You also have to take into account that the year of 2009, in which the debt escalated rapidly, was not the blame of Obama. A new president is forced to adopt the old president's fiscal policies for one year, before they can implement their own more successfully. Therefore, excluding the stimulus package, one added year of debt can be mostly attributed to Bush and his policies.

Bottom Line: It's not fair to blame the debt situation on Obama, singularly because the debt numerically went up more than it did under Bush. Bush inherited a booming economy at the time of his inauguration, but his handling of many events left the country absolutely devastated; Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 (two unnecessary wars), and the looming recession. Obama inherited a country that couldn't go further down, in one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression. He had to live with the Bush tax cuts for 2 years, and two long, brutal wars for 2 after that.

https://www.quora.com/Who-created-more-debt-%E2%80%93-Bush-or-Obama

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Bottom Line: It's not fair to blame the debt situation on Obama, singularly because the debt numerically went up more than it did under Bush. Bush inherited a booming economy at the time of his inauguration, but his handling of many events left the country absolutely devastated; Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 (two unnecessary wars), and the looming recession. Obama inherited a country that couldn't go further down, in one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression. He had to live with the Bush tax cuts for 2 years, and two long, brutal wars for 2 after that.

https://www.quora.com/Who-created-more-debt-%E2%80%93-Bush-or-Obama

You do love to forget that President Bush did NOT inherit a booming economy but rather he inherited the DOT.COM RECESSION, and then he was faced with the greatest act of war on 9/11/2001 since Pearl Harbor day.  Further crushing the economy.  Hurricane Katrina, did not devastate the country.  You also know that the fault laid with New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin.  He was warned and he totally ignored the warning.  Did you know too that at that time, the governor of the state, HAD to request in writing that the President send troops.  That would be Democrat Kathleen Blanco who wanted the admiration for having handled this herself.  She delayed for three days making the request.  You also know that New Orleans was totally unprepared.  Buses were left without having evacuated citizens, the Super Dome HAD NO EMERGENCY SUPPLIES.  Did you know that a huge scrap metal company offered to remove every wrecked car from the streets of New Orleans, in THREE MONTHS OR LESS...FOR FREE, saving the city and taxpayers MILLIONS.  Instead Mayor Nagin insisted on using local companies and years later, cars were still on the streets.

Mayor Ray Nagin, was RE-ELECTED by the idiots of New Orleans.  Of course, corruption is a resume enhancement for Democrats.  Since then, Nagin was convicted for fraud, bribery and related charges involving crimes both before and after Hurricane Katrina.

As you know, the vast majority of DEMOCRATS along with most world leaders supported the war on terror and, in addition to our Congress authorizing the war, along with the United Nations supported the war.  That support was due to the DOZENS of Resolutions and Sanctions against Iraq going back to before 1990.  It was also Lame Duck President Obama who repeatedly said that the Afghanistan war was the one on which we should concentrate.

As you know too, the housing/mortgage/finance meltdown was due to policies of the Liberal Progressives.  Did you know that Barney Frank and Chris Dodd forced Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to buy an even higher percentage of sub-prime loans.

You also know the bank bailout was started by President Bush.  That was continued by President Obama and all that money was repaid, ahead of schedule and with interest by those banks.

With the auto industry, the tax payer got the shaft and the industry got the gold.  Chrysler is no longer an American auto company now being owned by Fiat in Italy.

The whole idea of the bailout was to prevent GM and Chrysler from declaring bankruptcy. As you know, that was a FAILURE and GM declared bankruptcy.

The Trillion dollars stimulus was a failure, Cash for Junkers was a major failure and resulted in HIGHER PRICES FOR USED CARS FOR LOW AND MIDDLE-INCOME WORKERS.

What has been the average GDP this year? Another failure. So while the economy is sluggish, the income of the average worker has gone DOWN ever since President Obama took office.

If anyone wishes to compare Bush's record with Obama. Please use comparisons up through 2015. We're not finished with 2016. I know that's difficult for Progressives to grasp.

Last edited by Markle on 3/17/2016, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hillary vs Trump will be more than just an election. 4066256647_35f027dc7f

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As I said, Markle will be bloviating like he has on this thread until the November election, and afterward, he will bloviate some more as he prepares himself for the inevitable inauguration of the Clinton45 Administration.

It's gonna be fun here in the next few months......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:In the male/female struggle, Trump is the epitome of the type of man that needs defeating by Hillary.

He makes me sick.

Ditto, darlin'. I've had enough of the idiots that think Trump is the answer to anything.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:As I said, Markle will be bloviating like he has on this thread until the November election, and afterward, he will bloviate some more as he prepares himself for the inevitable inauguration of the Clinton45 Administration.

Seems more likely that Hillary Clinton, and/or part of her cabal will be indicted.  That will really put a crimp in the campaign.

What then?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:As I said, Markle will be bloviating like he has on this thread until the November election, and afterward, he will bloviate some more as he prepares himself for the inevitable inauguration of the Clinton45 Administration.

Seems more likely that Hillary Clinton, and/or part of her cabal will be indicted.  That will really put a crimp in the campaign.

What then?

Simple -- Bernie knocks off Ryan or Romney ... or that blonde headed Nazi ...

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

What then?

I don't think it would matter if she was indicted either. Yea team..!!

Politics is easy without ethos.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

What then?

I don't think it would matter if she was indicted either. Yea team..!!

Politics is easy without ethos.

You are 100% correct. We all know that for Democrats have long viewed scandals, ethics violations, crimes, even felonies and convictions are viewed by them as resume enhancements. The list of examples is long and disgraceful.

MORE news has come out today showing that Hillary Clinton KNEW that neither she, nor any of her staff were allowed to even take their laptops, or any other of their devices, off the airplane. They were to remove the batteries and leave them on the airplane. This was on visits to China, Russia and other nations. It has been shown with all her released emails, that she used her Blackberry in those countries over a dozen times. Each time is a separate felony.

Telstar

Telstar

Good early call Bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum