Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Threatens Intensely Personal Clinton Attacks If More Tapes Emerge

+3
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Donald Trump vowed to continue to attack Hillary Clinton over her husband's marital transgressions if more of his own past comments are made public in the final month of the campaign.
“If they want to release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we’ll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things,” Trump said Monday at a rally in Ambridge, Pennsylvania.
Seeking to push back against a furious wave of Republican desertions following the release of a 2005 video of him talking about groping women and getting away with it because of his celebrity, Trump energized Republican voters by confronting Hillary Clinton at the second presidential debate with Bill Clinton's accusers. The strategy locked up the support of his running mate, Mike Pence, and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.
But he also moved to address the larger threat looming on the horizon Monday: the potential emergence of more damaging tapes.
Hours after an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll taken after the video's release and before Sunday's debate showed him trailing Clinton by double digits, Trump said his newly launched scorched-earth tactics were meant to discourage the release of more evidence.
Reports of possible damaging transcripts of Trump from his years as a star of the NBC reality show The Apprentice continued to swirl Monday, leading MGM and producer Mark Burnett to release a statement denying that they would pursue legal action if unaired excerpts were released.
“The recent claims that Mark Burnett has threatened anyone with litigation if they were to leak such material are completely and unequivocally false. To be clear, as previously reported in the press, which Mark Burnett has confirmed, he has consistently supported Democratic campaigns,” the statement said.
At the Pennsylvania rally, Trump told supporters he was being unfairly attacked for “locker room talk” with former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush.
“I was getting beaten up for 72 hours,” Trump said, “for inappropriate words 12 years ago.”
So he brought three of Bill Clinton's most prominent accusers as his guests at the debate, and gave them the chance to speak to a startled press corps just hours before his face-off with Hillary Clinton.
“Bill Clinton sexually assaulted innocent women and Hillary Clinton attacked those women viciously,” he continued at Monday's rally. “She goes out and says ‘Oh, I love women, I’m going to help women.’ She’s a total hypocrite.”
Trump's advisers believe the stepped-up attacks on the Clintons can help him close the polling gap despite Republican allies who warn it could help Clinton seem more sympathetic to voters, particularly women.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-10/trump-threatens-to-push-intensely-personal-clinton-attacks-if-more-tapes-emerge?bpolANews=true

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nice copy-paste! What is your point?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Nice copy-paste! What is your point?

Trump Threatens Intensely Personal Clinton Attacks If More Tapes Emerge Star_t10

Did you see the Wikileaks email where hillary got the questions in advance in a townhall against Bernie? Or the doj collusion with hillary aides and the white house? No... I didn't think so. Carry on...товарищ.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Did you see the Wikileaks email where hillary got the questions in advance in a townhall against Bernie? Or the doj collusion with hillary aides and the white house? No... I didn't think so. Carry on...товарищ.

Trump Threatens Intensely Personal Clinton Attacks If More Tapes Emerge Mr_bea10

RealLindaL

Pkr, if these were hacked emails from the right that cast Trump in a bad light, you KNOW DARNED WELL you would be questioning their authenticity.

RealLindaL wrote:Pkr, if these were hacked emails from the right that cast Trump in a bad light, you KNOW DARNED WELL you would be questioning their authenticity.  

Would you really be surprised that Hillary was given the questions in advance or that there's collusion?

I bet not.

2seaoat

Would you really be surprised that Hillary was given the questions in advance or that there's collusion?

I bet not.

Hillary Clinton is prepared for 100 questions. No question asked since the debates began has she not been prepped. I actually think I could take either candidates place and answer the questions they have been asked. I mean the policy questions have been really basic, and there has not been a tricky Allepo type question since the debate began......I mean if somebody thinks Hillary needs questions with her preparation.....that totally is putting her down as not being the intelligent woman she is......I mean really....the questions have been lay downs. If you can prep Sarah Palin for a debate........who needs questions.

That's not answering the question Poindexter... it's just a bunch of blather.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Did you see the Wikileaks email where hillary got the questions in advance in a townhall against Bernie? Or the doj collusion with hillary aides and the white house? No... I didn't think so. Carry on...товарищ.

Actually I did pkr, let's cut to the chase here: most of us do not like the choices on the ballot but it is our democratic form of selecting our leaders, that said DT has exposed time and again who he really is . . . . HRC has, likewise, exposed who she is, i.e., email transgressions but judging from what has been exposed at this point each point must stand on its merits and Americans are trending toward HRC . . . . . basic competency will win the day.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have never seen a candidate more pathetic than Trump. He is apparently getting his talking points from Putin. You really have to wonder what he's afraid of...what's in those Apprentice tapes. Nah...we don't have to wonder. Trump supporters at this point have to be in denial.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
I have never seen a candidate more pathetic than Trump.  He is apparently getting his talking points from Putin.  You really have to wonder what he's afraid of...what's in those Apprentice tapes.  Nah...we don't have to wonder.  Trump supporters at this point have to be in denial.

Trump's numbers are sinking like a stone.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Pkr, if these were hacked emails from the right that cast Trump in a bad light, you KNOW DARNED WELL you would be questioning their authenticity.  

I bet not.

And of course by asking that question (which you pretend to already know the answer to, so why should I bother?) you manage to avoid any comment whatsoever on my statement addressed to you above.

Isn't this a wonderful conversation? lol

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:

Actually I did pkr, let's cut to the chase here: most of us do not like the choices on the ballot but it is our democratic form of selecting our leaders, that said DT has exposed time and again who he really is . . . . HRC has, likewise, exposed who she is, i.e., email transgressions but judging from what has been exposed at this point each point must stand on its merits and Americans are trending toward HRC . . . . . basic competency will win the day.

Well said, knot.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I don't like or trust Hillary. But Trump scares the hell out of me!

Am I the only one who is questioning Wikileaks?  How, where, why do we have a phantom organization that can hack into and illegally obtain information that is used by major TV networks as gospel truth?  

I agree, Linda.  If Trump were the one being shown in a bad light we all know he would be whining like a spoiled brat.

Last edited by SheWrites on 10/12/2016, 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Nice copy-paste! What is your point?

His point, Joani, is that your Christian hero is a sleazy, smarmy asshole -- who, because he has absolutely no grasp of workable policies to improve the economy, assure peace, improve healthcare or education or to fight climate change -- uses a debate that will be watched by millions of his fellow Americans, to throw crap -- the same way an enraged Chimpanzee hurls feces at zoo visitors.

Trump that.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I bet not.

And of course by asking that question (which you pretend to already know the answer to, so why should I bother?) you manage to avoid any comment whatsoever on my statement addressed to you above.

Isn't this a wonderful conversation?   lol

I don't give a tinkers damn what is leaked about any politician... or govt in general for that matter. I thght that was well known by now. I want every govt process and record open that doesn't directly affect current operations... and that goes for EVERY govt employee too. I want accountability PERIOD. Damn the torpedoes.

There... I hope we don't have to go over this again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum