Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary Johnson pulls a Pkrbum and is unable to name any foreign leader

+2
othershoe1030
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495896880/watch-unable-to-name-a-foreign-leader-gary-johnson-has-another-aleppo-moment

He should have gone with, "Like, why should a name a foreign leader when you, like, ignore facts? It's, like, not worth my time."

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I was wondering why Chris Matthews would have Johnson on and then it occurred to me that he wanted to expose his shortcomings. Good job.

Just read this article about Johnson's Koch brother/right wing supporters. He is not a real libertarian, or wait, maybe that's what they really are, just an extension of Freedom Works and Club for Growth? He's really a shill for Trump supporters, nothing more.

Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party presidential candidate, is currently having a moment with younger voters. Presumably this is because he has emphasized his pro-marijuana stance and stayed away from touting his views on nearly everything else, which, as AlterNet has reported, are very right-wing. Yet look behind the curtain, and you’ll find that Johnson’s candidacy is fueled by money provided by funders who are driving forces behind things most young voters abhor, like the privatization of public education and the “right” to pollute the environment.

A combination of engaging social media launched by pro-Johnson PACs and the candidate’s goofy, likable personality add up to 29 percent of voters between the ages of 18-34 telling pollsters for NBC News that they plan to vote for the third-party candidate. (His “What is Aleppo?” gaffe seems not to have made a dent in his numbers.) Several respected pollsters and political scientists have deduced that Johnson’s totals cut further into votes that would normally accrue to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton than to Republican nominee Donald Trump. Young voters comprise a critical constituency in the Democratic coalition, and Clinton has struggled to engage them, even gaining the endorsement of Bernie Sanders, the primary challenger who garnered great enthusiasm among young Democrats.

www.alternet.org/election-2016/gGary Johnson

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:He is not a real libertarian

I believe that is what is known as an oxymoron.

Most glibertarians over the age of 25 are simply morons.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's more news about Johnson. This article has a long list of his quotes about different subjects.

...you're worried about ballooning government debt:
Johnson says he's a fiscal conservative, but, as the National Review points out, when he was elected governor of New Mexico, "Johnson inherited a debt of $1.8 billion and left a debt of $4.6 billion."
...you think the United States has an immigration problem:
Johnson disagrees, as he told the Texas Tribune earlier this year. "I think we should make it as easy as possible for somebody who wants to come into this country and work to get a work visa. I'm not talking about a green card. The solution is to create a moving line. Don't put the government in charge of quotas. There will either be jobs or there won't be jobs," he said. "Yes, there should be a pathway to citizenship, and there should be an embrace of immigration as something really good. They're not taking jobs that U.S. citizens want."

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/why-you-shouldnt-vote-for-libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-w435712?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=092916_12

Sal

Sal

This rube can't name a single foreign leader he admires, the Republican nominee would have answered "Vladimir Putin", and America still can't decide for whom to vote, because ....

.... emails ....

.... we are so doomed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:He is not a real libertarian

I believe that is what is known as an oxymoron.

Most glibertarians over the age of 25 are simply morons.
theres no doubt about it. Everyone who does not adhere to everything espoused by the democrats is a brain dead retard and a racist whose opinions have no value.

Telstar

Telstar

Gary Johnson is what Hyman Roth would call small potatoes.

2seaoat

theres no doubt about it. Everyone who does not adhere to everything espoused by the democrats is a brain dead retard and a racist whose opinions have no value.

Partially true. I wasted a vote for Johnson because as a Republican I could not bring myself to vote for Romney and I had never voted for a Democrat for President. I was ill informed about his actual positions and I was looking for an easy answer and was a coward. I should have proudly voted for President Obama and I am ashamed of my vote in 2012. I do not buy everything espoused by the Democrats, just the intelligent policies which can help my country. Yes Bob.....people who support Donald Trump have some area of brain dead going on.......it is simply the truth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum