Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary Johnson folks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gary Johnson folks Empty Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 7:00 pm

What do you really think will happen with the paltry support you are giving your candidate aside from helping Obama win? Even if a miracle happened, how much support from Congress do you think a 3rd party candidate will garner? Dems and Repubs alike would blow him and his policies off. Voting for Johnson is like voting for Obama.

2Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 7:46 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What do you really think will happen with the paltry support you are giving your candidate aside from helping Obama win? Even if a miracle happened, how much support from Congress do you think a 3rd party candidate will garner? Dems and Repubs alike would blow him and his policies off. Voting for Johnson is like voting for Obama.

No, voting for Johnson is like voting for Willard and the Marathon Man.

3Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 7:59 pm

Why are you sweatin it if you think romney is gonna win so easily..

4Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 8:44 pm

Lurch wrote:Why are you sweatin it if you think romney is gonna win so easily..

Johnson can steal enough votes to make it close...

5Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 10:51 pm

2seaoat

Maybe 2014 and 2016 will bring sanity back to the party......to vote for Romney is to vote for evil......to vote for Obama is to give him a mandate to hire more teachers, fire, and police and crash our economy into the unsustainable.....no Mr. Johnson is not my first choice, but I never asked to be backed into this corner, and if takes four years to allow the middle to be found again.....so be it.

6Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/10/2012, 11:23 pm

2seaoat wrote:Maybe 2014 and 2016 will bring sanity back to the party......to vote for Romney is to vote for evil......to vote for Obama is to give him a mandate to hire more teachers, fire, and police and crash our economy into the unsustainable.....no Mr. Johnson is not my first choice, but I never asked to be backed into this corner, and if takes four years to allow the middle to be found again.....so be it.

"but I never asked to be backed into this corner" please you asked for it, you put yourself in that corner. Vote for who you like just be mindful, Obama is the antithesis of your ideal republican party platform, Obama wins your ideal republican party platform slips further into obscurity with no chance of ever materializing again.

7Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/11/2012, 6:47 am

2seaoat

On foreign affairs I have felt very comfortable with Obama, and I have had a very strong dislike for Hillary, but sadly I must admit that she has been diligent and competent. I think Biden's experience has been very helpful.

On domestic policy, I do not understand why people have not criticized the president for cash for clunkers. I was an incredibly stupid program where perfectly functional cars were trashed. When a nation takes assets and destroys them......they have lost their way. There were other ways to stimulate the economy. President Obama's domestic policy to put manufacturing first is a thumbs up, but his policy to hire more teachers, firefighters, and police is a huge problem for me. We need to run lean, and hiring more government is a disaster. I personally like the man, but do not find most of his policy sustainable. He will not get my vote.

However, Romney is everything which is evil in America today. He is the culmination of failure of my party, and he may after getting trashed in this election cycle help to bring the party back to sanity. If you think the platform has not been taken over by xenophobic racist who want America to fail.......they are simple tools of the Oligarchy.

8Gary Johnson folks Empty Re: Gary Johnson folks 9/11/2012, 7:58 am

2seaoat wrote:On foreign affairs I have felt very comfortable with Obama, and I have had a very strong dislike for Hillary, but sadly I must admit that she has been diligent and competent. I think Biden's experience has been very helpful.

On domestic policy, I do not understand why people have not criticized the president for cash for clunkers. I was an incredibly stupid program where perfectly functional cars were trashed. When a nation takes assets and destroys them......they have lost their way. There were other ways to stimulate the economy. President Obama's domestic policy to put manufacturing first is a thumbs up, but his policy to hire more teachers, firefighters, and police is a huge problem for me. We need to run lean, and hiring more government is a disaster. I personally like the man, but do not find most of his policy sustainable. He will not get my vote.

However, Romney is everything which is evil in America today. He is the culmination of failure of my party, and he may after getting trashed in this election cycle help to bring the party back to sanity. If you think the platform has not been taken over by xenophobic racist who want America to fail.......they are simple tools of the Oligarchy.

Obama wants the US to fail.....it's out there for everyone to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum