Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are NO black women, armed or unarmed, killed by police?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Not very many. The moral of the story.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:I knew exactly how many women had, possibly, been killed by police this year.  The number is so low as to be a rounding error.

I also knew that by heading my thread with NO, and given that I knew my Progressive good friends would have nothing else to challenge my post and would jump on a difference between 6 and 0...AMONG HUNDREDS.

Good holy grief.  Are you kidding me???  How is a person supposed to carry on an honest, credible conversation with an individual like Markle???   Un-blanking believable.   I'm not sure why anyone here wastes time trying to converse with him, when he obviously re-writes everything to suit his own desired result, and to protect his self-perceived perfection and rightness.

As harmful, negative, and usually full of B.S. as are all his many, many posts, I'm beginning to think we should just let him rant and rave and refuse to be roped in by answering anything whatsoever that he writes, pastes or links. Responding to him honors him as a serious conversant, and obviously he's far, far from ever being one. 

I know I've said this before in so many words, but this thread is just so demonstrative of his shameless reconstructions that I've about had it up to here.

I'd like to know where all of Bill Clinton's African American mistresses are hiding out.  He's done a good job of paying them off or he is just a racist by not having one or fifty.  Seriously, where are they?  Even Colin Powell said he is still -"------ bimbos"

Here's proof -

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/hacked-emails-powell-isnt-voting-for-hillary-because-bill-is-still-dg-bimbos-at-home/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:I'd like to know where all of Bill Clinton's African American mistresses are hiding out.  He's done a good job of paying them off or he is just a racist by not having one or fifty.  Seriously, where are they?  Even Colin Powell said he is still -"------ bimbos"

Here's proof -

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/hacked-emails-powell-isnt-voting-for-hillary-because-bill-is-still-dg-bimbos-at-home/

What the fuck has Clinton's bimbo doings got to do with black women being killed by police? You're a teacher? Boy whoever hired you was sure a lazy bastard.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:You started the thread by asking why No black women were killed by police.  I showed you evidence your premise was bullshit.  Why are you so childish and afraid to say "I was wrong?"  

You refused to address the issue and AGAIN ran off into the woods.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:You started the thread by asking why No black women were killed by police.  I showed you evidence your premise was bullshit.  Why are you so childish and afraid to say "I was wrong?"  

You refused to address the issue and AGAIN ran off into the woods.

No baby. I proved beyond any doubt that black women have been killed this year by police. It's you who have been wriggling and twisting in the wind trying desperately not to admit you were dead ass wrong. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, straight out: do you still insist African American women aren't killed by police?

Wordslinger wrote:Markle, straight out:  do you still insist African American women aren't killed by police?
Racist !

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Markle, straight out:  do you still insist African American women aren't killed by police?
Racist !

Artichoke!

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Racist !

Artichoke!

Laughing    

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Markle, straight out: do you still insist African American women aren't killed by police?
Racist !

Artichoke!

Laughing

I would think RealLindaL would be in agreement that women display more common sense than do men when faced with such decisions.

Like myself, if, for whatever bizarre reason we were stopped by police with a gun in the car, neither of us would argue with the officer's instructions. If for whatever other bizarre reason we got out of the car, carrying the gun, neither of us would argue with the officer and refuse to drop the gun.

Am I wrong about you RealLindaL?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Racist !

Artichoke!

Laughing    

I would think RealLindaL would be in agreement that women display more common sense than do men when faced with such decisions.

Like myself, if, for whatever bizarre reason we were stopped by police with a gun in the car, neither of us would argue with the officer's instructions.  If for whatever other bizarre reason we got out of the car, carrying the gun, neither of us would argue with the officer and refuse to drop the gun.

If women have so much common sense, why on Gawd's green Earth would one be in a car with you??

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, why are you too embarrassed and afraid to admit that you were wrong, and that American cops do indeed shoot down African-American women?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Markle, why are you too embarrassed and afraid to admit that you were wrong, and that American cops do indeed shoot down African-American women?

When do you answer the basic question?

If women can avoid being shot and killed by police when stopped, why can't men?

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Racist !

Artichoke!

Laughing    

Like myself, if, for whatever bizarre reason we were stopped by police with a gun in the car, neither of us would argue with the officer's instructions.  If for whatever other bizarre reason we got out of the car, carrying the gun, neither of us would argue with the officer and refuse to drop the gun.

Nope.

Doesn't change the fact that you won't admit when you're wrong, which personally I find more likely the characteristic of a weak person than a strong one. "Just sayin'." Smile

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:If women have so much common sense, why on Gawd's green Earth would one be in a car with you??

Sal has a point here. lol

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:If women have so much common sense, why on Gawd's green Earth would one be in a car with you??

Sal has a point here.   lol

Why are NO black women, armed or unarmed, killed by police?   - Page 2 Name%20calling%20dont%20be%20afraid_zpsrmdozkh2

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Sal has a point here.   lol

Why are NO black women, armed or unarmed, killed by police?   - Page 2 Name%20calling%20dont%20be%20afraid_zpsrmdozkh2

Surely your cut and paste image is not meant to address MOI.

RealLindaL

Anyway, nice diversion from the subject at hand, Markle. Gotta hand it to you. You really should be working directly for The Trumpster.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, why are you too embarrassed and afraid to admit that you were wrong, and that American cops do indeed shoot down African-American women?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum