Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's Obummer telling us we have to cede out freedoms to the UN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://threepercenternation.com/2016/09/obama-cede-us-freedoms/

Not gonna happy Forrest. Not gonna happen.

Globalists are in for a big surprise the day they think they can tell us what to do.

Hillary is another globalist too.

“And we can only realize the promise of this institution’s founding — to replace the ravages of war with cooperation — if powerful nations like my own accept constraints,” said Obama. “Sometimes I’m criticized in my own country for professing a belief in international norms and multilateral institutions.”

He sure as hell didn't constrain himself. He should return that ridiculous nobel prize.

Can't wait for the jackbooted blue helmets. Gonna be easy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't worry. If Trump gets elected, the Western Globalists will find a way to bring him  along. If they cannot, they will eliminate him. See John F. Kennedy for an example.

I share your concerns about the looming world government. It will not be an elected one and will insert its tentacles deeply into the everyday lives of man.

The wars you have bravely fought in have been a part of their plan, as have all of the wars in the last 150 years or so. Divide and conquer. Our back and forth (left vs. right) political squabbles are their amusement.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't worry. If Trump gets elected, the Western Globalists will find a way to bring him  along. If they cannot, they will eliminate him. See John F. Kennedy for an example.

I share your concerns about the looming world government. It will not be an elected one and will insert its tentacles deeply into the everyday lives of man.

The wars you have bravely fought in have been a part of their plan, as have all of the wars in the last 150 years or so. Divide and conquer. Our back and forth (left vs. right) political squabbles are their amusement.

good to see you as well as Word admitting this election is lost by Hillary. trump will be fine. Enjoy his term of office

The tentacles of world government? They won't be in this man or about 14 million others who won't bow down.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't worry. If Trump gets elected, the Western Globalists will find a way to bring him  along. If they cannot, they will eliminate him. See John F. Kennedy for an example.

Please don't ever compare Trump to JFK. Thanks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Please don't ever compare Trump to JFK.  Thanks.

Focus.... I was talking about the assassination, not the man.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:The tentacles of world government? They won't be in this man or about 14 million others who won't bow down.

I don't intend to bow-down either; we'll just be liquidated.

Remember who will lead the world government. You won't be able to buy or sell if it can't place its special mark on you. I don't think I will see it at my age, since I likely won't live beyond the mid-2030s, if even that long.

Sal

Sal

Wholesale tin foil for sale in this thread.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Wholesale tin foil for sale in this thread.

Passionately pushing a Global Order. Billionaire Progressive, convicted felon and strong supporter of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama as well as Hillary Clinton, George Soros.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum