Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If trump is a liar and racist because of birther issue, then so is Hillary

+4
Markle
othershoe1030
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I just read your link. There was zero evidence that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement. It is a lie. Your link is silly and does not prove even remotely that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement. A simple lie. Your inability to recognize the lie is one thing, but your failure to recognize your active participation in that lie for years says another thing. A Christian does not just talk the game, they live the game.

Hillary has denied it. That's sure fire proof that it's true.

2seaoat

Hillary has denied it. That's sure fire proof that it's true.

As a trump supporter, I see you want to continue to give us examples of why we should read what you say, and not your denials that you will not vote for trump......please.....you have just told us that you have sure fire proof that Hillary started the brither movement.....move over Pace......we may have a new cuckoo bird who nuts about coco puffs.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:So, an unpaid volunteer staffer forwarded an email and was immediately canned, and that's your evidence that Clinton started the birther movement?

Brilliant analysis, idiot.

And that's putting it mildly.  There is NO credible evidence that Hillary or her campaign started this, and plenty of evidence that the birther position was condemned by her from the outset.  Nice try, Charlie.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dear Lord,

Let us pray that pacedog will re-deploy to Aleppo and get his arms and legs blown off so he too can get a Purple Heart like trump.

Amen

polecat wrote:Good God, Trump really is a walking dumpster fire. He spends years lying about President Obama's birthplace, then recants without explanation or apology, then lies again by claiming that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement, itself a total fabrication. The man is a complete sociopath.

It will be interesting to see how this goes over with his Deplorables. Likely they are beyond hope and will not care. More likely, though, that anyone who hated Trump already, like me for example, will hate him now even more. This election can't get any more farcical. Until tonight or tomorrow perhaps.
CNN says your waking dumpster fire leads cankles by 6 points

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote:
CNN says your waking dumpster fire leads cankles by 6 points
of course it does. That's because you gutless retards haven't had enough of your arms and legs blown off yet. Once trumps got his dick up your ass more of you will be sent over to lose arms and legs and without arms you won't be able to answer the phone calls from the pollster. I'm voting for trump for that reason.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm headed to chic fil a to spread aids in there so you'll get it. So be sure and eat more chicken.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum