Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

+13
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
RealLindaL
Telstar
Sal
Hospital Bob
knothead
Lisa12
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Joanimaroni
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 7:16 am

Hallmarkgard

Ppaca.. They said he would have a co pay after the 20th. Also some discussion on what health aids would be paid for.

202Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 7:26 am

dumpcare

Hallmarkgard wrote:Ppaca.. They said he would have a co pay after the 20th.  Also some discussion on what health aids would be paid for.

Normally that would be true but he has met his max out of pocket and should not have a copay for 21 - 100 days, unless Solaris is separating the policy and the policy is a whole contract. Do they refer to as home health aids as home care?  If so intermittent home health care is paid at 100% up to another max. A Medicare Advantage plan pays exactly what Medicare would have paid for no less. I gave a number to a forum member that regularly visits him for homeinstead, they have 24 hour home healthcare, but Bob would have to pay 100% of that. Medicare will not pay for custodial care. I was going to call his case manager with blue today, but realized they closed yesterday morning until Monday for the hurricane. Do you know how many days he's been in Solaris now?

Hey with my sister and bil it was a nightmare dealing with these skilled nursing facilities. Both in one out here in GB. After my bil law passed away, we kept receiving EOB's from Medicare and listed would be an office visit (8 times as a matter of fact) from a shrink in Ft Myers. He had billed Medicare, the only problem is he was not affiliated with the skilled nursing home and in Ft Myer's and my bil was bedridden and no way he went to Ft Myers. Simple Medicare Fraud apparently among friends. Reported to Medicare and they told me to prove it and call them back lol. I told them I was reporting a doctor and it was up to them to prove it. Went no where. Now mind you both had Medicare and supplement, after my bil died about 10 months I believe we received a bill from Baptist in Pensacola which he was in for 21 days for $496,000. Well Medicare and his supplement had paid this about 8 months before.

203Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 7:41 am

dumpcare

Hallmarkgard wrote:Ppaca.. They said he would have a co pay after the 20th.  Also some discussion on what health aids would be paid for.

Oh when I was there the other day hospice was there and she told him they would come in I believe 24 hour but the cost was $300 per day. I think he can get it cheaper through homeinstead.

204Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 9:37 am

2seaoat

I had heard they have a super deal in Northern Alaska........they put old farts on icebergs........however there is a shortage of icebergs and prices are increasing. Polar Bears are applying for food stamps with so few grandpas to share.

205Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 12:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Isn't it amazing no one has the same answers.

206Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 2:27 pm

dumpcare

Well I stick to my answer, I know the contract but I did second guess myself. Then thought they are either sending it through Medicare instead of blue cross or they want a little extra money. I think they must have been filing with Medicare.

207Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/7/2016, 8:40 pm

Sal

Sal

Hey Bob, no pain no gain.

If you took six steps yesterday, take seven today no matter what.

Recovery is not in going backward.

You can do it!!

208Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/8/2016, 11:11 am

dumpcare

http://songmango.com/the-midnight-rider-gregg-allman-returns-to-the-stage-after-serious-illness/

209Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/9/2016, 8:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hi HB.... how are you doing? Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you.

210Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/9/2016, 11:01 pm

knothead

knothead

Hang tough my friend, you can do this!

211Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/9/2016, 11:07 pm

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:Hang tough my friend, you can do this!

Hi Bob. Don't know if you will see this but on CBS News Bob Schieffer just compared tonight's debate to Wrestlemania.

212Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/9/2016, 11:09 pm

2seaoat

Bob is posting getting too difficult? Have you tried a voice activated typing application like Dragon?

213Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 8:33 am

Telstar

Telstar

Hi Bob, hope you are feeling a little better today. Here is Bob Schieffer comparing last nights debate to Wrestlemania. LOL

214Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 11:32 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Hang tough my friend, you can do this!

Yes he can.

215Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

I worry when I do not see him posting, but his plate is full and I hope he is making progress.

216Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 6:25 pm

RealLindaL

Hallmark and/or ppaca, do you know if Bob is at least able to read our posts lately?

217Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 6:40 pm

dumpcare

I talked with him today, a little more upbeat. I don't know if he is reading the forums. Hallmark may be able to let us know.

218Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 8:08 pm

Hallmarkgard

He isn't reading the forum right now. Posting from my phone. Will post more me later. He is doing ok just tired and dealing with his issues. He said to thank all of you for you concerns. More later.

219Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 9:11 pm

RealLindaL

OK thanks, Hallmark. Maybe when things smooth out for him a little better he'll go back and read these messages and know -- if he doesn't already, though I think he does -- how much we all care.

220Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 10:27 pm

Hallmarkgard

Everyone post what you want to Bob. I will read them to him and keep him up to date. The wi fi in his room doesn’t like my phone but I can work around it. Having the use of only one hand makes posting difficult. Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming his way... Thanks to all of you for caring...

221Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/10/2016, 11:12 pm

Vikingwoman

Hey Bob! Haven't been on the forum too much but want you to know you were so right about Trump. He is indeed a POS! And a liar to boot. I know it's not your priority right now but I am wishing you the best and a speedy recovery. You know I don't pray so it's the best I can do. Oh and I'm sending you positive energy. It's better than prayers. At least you have more chance of getting that than any help from God. Sorry but it's true. I'm depleting all my resources here. Are you feeling it?

222Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/11/2016, 4:27 pm

dumpcare

I posted a link that listed most of the company's that offer 24 hour home care this morning and it's gone. Anyway I wrote them down and gave them to Bob, he said his girlfriend could check them out. Saw him today good spirits and doing about the same, doesn't appear any different than last week.

223Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/11/2016, 9:49 pm

2seaoat

Bob,
I have a doctor's appointment Thursday with my pulmonary doc to see if my marble size lung tumors can be debulked one more time. If the operation does not have to be done immediately, I was hoping to come down the first week in November. If you want me to visit you, send me a PM or have Hallmark send me one as to your real name and where I can find you. If you are afraid I will cause you to stroke out, give a name of someone in jail and direct me to the jail.........Very Happy

224Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/11/2016, 10:17 pm

Anybody here that doesn't know Bob's name by now is a moron... get a clue o' wordy wonder.

225Hey Bob - Page 9 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 8:30 am

2seaoat

Anybody here that doesn't know Bob's name by now is a moron... get a clue o' wordy wonder.

I guess I am a moron. I have never met Bob, I thought initially a name was posted when he was in the hospital, but it was deleted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum