Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

+13
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
RealLindaL
Telstar
Sal
Hospital Bob
knothead
Lisa12
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Joanimaroni
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/30/2016, 10:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob does SH Cancer center provide transportation? Some SNF units provide transportation....

Home Health nurses just come in and do a wallet biopsy and evaluate....they don't actually do anything.
dunno, Joani, but I'll sure call them to find out.

The main thing I'd need home health care for is to bathe me.
They provided that for my mother.

Last edited by Hospital Bob on 9/30/2016, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

127Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/30/2016, 10:12 pm

dumpcare

Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Bob does SH Cancer center provide transportation? Some SNF units provide transportation....

Home Health nurses just come in and do a wallet biopsy and evaluate....they don't actually do anything.
dunno, Joani,  but I'll sure call them to find out.

You know that's a thought. I see a SH transport bus go by the office about 10 times a day.

128Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/30/2016, 10:18 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:

dunno, Joani,  but I'll sure call them to find out.

You know that's a thought. I see a SH transport bus go by the office about 10 times a day.
That's a good sign seeing all those busses. If I find out they'll transport me I want to give you a hug. I would not have thought about that.

129Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/30/2016, 10:22 pm

dumpcare

Here's another man, just sit out back of your house once a day and I'll come by and take the hose and hose you down, problem solved with the bathing.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

130Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 1:58 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Here's another man, just sit out back of your house once a day and I'll come by and take the hose and hose you down, problem solved with the bathing.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I can do it! I got an A+ in bed baths or was that enemas...hmmm

131Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 8:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm at a place called Solaris. I asked two staff members about transportation to medical appointments. One sys the trips are free, The other says each trip costs $20-30. Go figure.

132Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 9:37 am

dumpcare

Hospital Bob wrote:I'm at a place called Solaris. I asked two staff members about transportation to medical appointments.  One sys the trips are free,  The other says each trip costs $20-30. Go figure.

LOL I guess it may be up to the particular person who arranges it and whether they need an extra 20-30 pocket money that day. I would check that out with BC I've never heard of that before.

Anyway look at this Bob or anyone that thinks they qualify for medicinal mj in Florida. Scroll down on page at look at the conditions.

https://docmj.com/

133Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 9:56 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:I'm at a place called Solaris. I asked two staff members about transportation to medical appointments.  One sys the trips are free,  The other says each trip costs $20-30. Go figure.

LOL I guess it may be up to the particular person who arranges it and whether they need an extra 20-30 pocket money that day. I would check that out with BC I've never heard of that before.

Anyway look at this Bob or anyone that thinks they qualify for medicinal mj in Florida. Scroll down on page at look at the conditions.

I qualify. But it tried to register and for some reason it would complete the process

134Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 10:08 am

dumpcare

Hospital Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:

I qualify.  But it tried to register and for some reason  it would complete the process

I was reading their FB page after I posted this. This is for when amendment 2 passes, but when that happens if you wait to fill out form you have to wait at least 90 days. This doc is suggesting people apply now to start the 90 days. If by chance it is not approved he refunds the money. When you complete this form it's going to ask you to pay $14.95. It may not have completed process because too many people trying at this time. Try again tomorrow if you want to pay the $14.95 or wait. I didn't try yet, but I would qualify also.

135Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 12:13 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
ppaca wrote:Here's another man, just sit out back of your house once a day and I'll come by and take the hose and hose you down, problem solved with the bathing.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I can do it! I got an A+ in bed baths or was that enemas...hmmm

Hee hee thanks for the chuckles this morning, Joani.

136Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 4:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Solaris confirms they'll charge for transportation. But they can't tell me the amount.

Joanie, I can't find anything on sacred heart,s website about those buses or patient transport.

137Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 5:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hospital Bob wrote:Solaris confirms they'll charge for transportation.  But they can't tell me the amount.

Joanie,  I can't find anything on sacred heart,s website about those buses or patient transport.

After my FIL could no longer drive (due to his dementia), my in-laws used this for transporting to and from the doctors (at SHH):

https://goecat.com/ada-transportation-info/

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

138Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 5:33 pm

dumpcare

http://fssrc.phhp.ufl.edu/content/pensacola-bay-transportation-company

https://goecat.com/ada-transportation-info/

One of these picked came over to GB and picked up my sister 3 times a week for dialysis no charge. They took her several time to the dialysis center in Navarre. Always on time and she did not have to wait.

Ask someone at Solaris (social worker) if you can apply for disabled classification thourgh them.

139Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 7:15 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob, I sent you a couple of PMs with info that I hope you find useful.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

140Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 7:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bob, I sent you a couple of PMs with info that I hope you find useful.....
the info in your pm,s and your posts is all very useful

141Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/1/2016, 8:39 pm

knothead

knothead

Hang tough Bob, we love you . . . .

142Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 1:12 am

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Hang tough Bob, we love you . . . .

I second that emotion!!

143Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 11:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hospital Bob wrote:Solaris confirms they'll charge for transportation.  But they can't tell me the amount.

Joanie,  I can't find anything on sacred heart,s website about those buses or patient transport.

you might have to call and check.

144Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 12:12 pm

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:

Adding to that Bob, call the cancer center and ask if they might have transport, the dialysis center is the one who set it up for my sister.

145Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 1:29 pm

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Adding to that Bob, call the cancer center and ask if they might have transport, the dialysis center is the one who set it up for my sister.

Makes sense. They want your business, they oughtta help set it up.

146Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 5:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How is it going Bob. My friend was in that facility. I ate there several times while visiting with him, it was good. I was also impressed with the therapy department.

147Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

I hope the therapy is giving you some hope of restoration of some of your physical movements. It is tough enough to be fighting your battle without being able to throw the TV controller at a bad TV show.......or a Fox News broadcast. Hopefully Z will give you some suggestions which will help, and the only suggestion I can give is when you have those days which are simply "oh chit"......go to bed and wake up the next day with a positive attitude. The "oh chit" days are going to happen.....not much you can do not have those days, but hopefully with time they will be less and less.

148Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 6:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks everyone for your support. hallmark stopped by for a visit earlier and ousted to this thread under my username. but now I don't see the post. what happened to it, a Hallmark?

149Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 6:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not gonna lie about. 30 days lying in hospital beds has taken its toll on my morale.

150Hey Bob - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/2/2016, 7:24 pm

2seaoat

I'm not gonna lie about. 30 days lying in hospital beds has taken its toll on my morale.

Nobody could face your challenges and not have bad days. However, none of us get out of here without challenges. It is the quality of the time you have and the pleasure and humor you can squeeze out of every day. Some days are humorless and there is no pleasure. I pray you remain pain free and gain some mobility which gives you hope......I can see you cruising in Walmart in your new electric wheelchair with your boom box blasting Lord I was born a rambling man.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum