Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

+13
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
RealLindaL
Telstar
Sal
Hospital Bob
knothead
Lisa12
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Joanimaroni
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

151Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 10:31 am

Hallmarkgard

I tried to post for HB but I kept getting a "Block" msg from the wi fi connection.  They might think this a rowdy place or something.  Mr HB feels that the med Efflexor may be causing some issues.  He will check with his doctor today.  Please keep posting msg to him   He can read them just hard for him to reply.  

152Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 10:57 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hospital Bob.....I sent you a pm last night.

153Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 11:34 am

Sending good thoughts, Bob.

Hallmark, thanks for the update.

154Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 12:01 pm

dumpcare

Hallmarkgard wrote:I tried to post for HB but I kept getting a "Block" msg from the wi fi connection.  They might think this a rowdy place or something.  Mr HB feels that the med Efflexor may be causing some issues.  He will check with his doctor today.  Please keep posting msg to him   He can read them just hard for him to reply.  

Do you know his therapy schedule?

Side effects:

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/effexor-side-effects.html

155Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 12:39 pm

Hallmarkgard

He had a off site appointment today, I forgot where..Gamma Knife? I will see him tomorrow and try to get a schedule for his therapy. He was really tired yesterday. Maybe today will be better..

156Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 12:54 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Hi Bob. Hope you're feeling okay. Don't know if you saw the SNL thread on the politics page but on the weekend update they mentioned that Hillary is strutting around after the debate like a rassler' in the ring but she doesn't notice Chris Christie is outside the ring ready to toss Trump a folding chair so he can smack her with it. The SNL writers feel the same way you do Bob about politics and rasslin.' Smile

157Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 1:16 pm

dumpcare

Hallmarkgard wrote:He had a off site appointment today, I forgot where..Gamma Knife?   I will see him tomorrow and try to get a schedule for his therapy.  He was really tired yesterday.  Maybe today will be better..

Ok I had planned to come up right now between appointments. I will try on Wednesday if he's not in physical therapy at 1230 or 1PM.

Thanks Hallmark

158Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 1:54 pm

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:
Hallmarkgard wrote:He had a off site appointment today, I forgot where..Gamma Knife?   I will see him tomorrow and try to get a schedule for his therapy.  He was really tired yesterday.  Maybe today will be better..

Ok I had planned to come up right now between appointments. I will try on Wednesday if he's not in physical therapy at 1230 or 1PM.

Thanks Hallmark

My heartfelt and sincere thanks to all yall helping our dear friend Bob, inspirational!

159Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 1:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So glad you guys are there for Bob. You both are such a positive influence as well as those behind the scene helping Bob.

160Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 2:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Knothead we shared the same sentiments. I am so proud to have you guys as friends.

161Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 2:22 pm

Sal

Sal

Hey, Bob ....

Hey Bob - Page 7 Large

162Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 3:01 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Knothead we shared the same sentiments. I am so proud to have you guys as friends.

cheers cheers

163Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 4:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Hey, Bob ....

Hey Bob - Page 7 Large

Even you Sal!

164Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 10:02 pm

2seaoat

Hallmark.....you are the best......please keep us updated, and give Bob all of our love. This is just going to be incredibly tough, and it is about time for Bob to catch a break.

165Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 11:31 pm

Hallmarkgard

I have not really done very much except to drop by and visit a few time.  Others are really caring the mail.. PPACA and others have really done and are doing a lot. Just glad I am able to do what little bit I can...

166Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/3/2016, 11:38 pm

2seaoat

I have not really done very much except to drop by and visit a few time. Others are really caring the mail...

To the last one I give my highest praise......the caretakers in this world have a special place in heaven, and I personally cannot thank all the people who have helped me over the last eight years......words are not enough. The battle with cancer is tough enough without the mobility issues.....it just is not fair......it is a horrible disease which I hope in my grandchildren's lifetime can become more of a chronic condition with multiple cures which can give survivors high quality and full lives. I can only wish the same for Bob. I know he took care of his mother and he defined his soul with kindness. Every parent wishes their children could be as kind as Bob.

167Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 8:00 am

dumpcare

Hallmarkgard wrote:I have not really done very much except to drop by and visit a few time.  Others are really caring the mail.. PPACA and others have really done and are doing a lot.  Just glad I am able to do what little bit I can...

I think by dropping by and visiting it a morale booster. Only wish I could by more often.

168Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 9:59 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

]I'm trying to get into hospice.the paralysis has caused me to lose all will to krrp fighting

169Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 10:11 am

dumpcare

Hospital Bob wrote:]I'm trying  to get into hospice.the paralysis has caused me to lose all will to krrp fighting

Man you have to keep fighting. Hospice can come to your house. Also I read SH has hospice now. The drugs they've put you on are working on your brain. Keep fighting.

170Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 10:41 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmarkgard wrote:I have not really done very much except to drop by and visit a few time.  Others are really caring the mail.. PPACA and others have really done and are doing a lot. Just glad I am able to do what little bit I can...

You are a kind and generous man. Most people can only wish to have a friend like you.

171Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 10:54 am

Hospital Bob wrote:]I'm trying  to get into hospice.the paralysis has caused me to lose all will to krrp fighting

Dude... I know you're made of stronger stuff than that. Please ask to speak with a therapist.

I know many quadriplegics from coaching wheelchair tennis... they have full and robust lives.

I wouldn't fault you making a very difficult decision... but it's important that you're seeing it clearly.

172Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 11:06 am

2seaoat

Bob,

Those oh chit days can merge into oh chit weeks.......I know when I get knocked on my asz that all the cheerleading in the world does not change my reality. So none of us can change your reality. Most of us cannot even get close to the thirty day hell you have been through. I know I get tired.....really tired at times, but we can only pray that you will garnish some strength when you get up in the morning, and all the drugs, cancer, and paralysis can take a back seat to your essence which can and must beat this. Take a deep breath and get through this oh chit week, and hang onto the hope that you can regain some semblance of a sane world where you can get just a little bit of your life back........we are all pulling for you, but it has been a pleasure knowing your kind soul, and I hope that in the next six weeks I can visit you if I am able to make the trip.......if nothing else you could get a giggle or two, but in any regard be comfortable and understand that we are all pulling for you.

173Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 11:21 am

I hope I can speak for most here and say that you're very important to us.

We need you... in a strange and inexplicable way... lol.

174Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 11:53 am

Sal

Sal

I hate that you're having to suffer like this, Bob.

I'm hoping and praying that you get some relief and peace.

175Hey Bob - Page 7 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/4/2016, 12:03 pm

RealLindaL

Bob, I'm dearly hoping you won't give up -- Pkr is so right that we need you.  Still, no one here can fathom what you're going through.  We can only send our love and hopes for the best possible outcome for YOU.  Just please know the world will be a sadder, poorer place without you....you are so full of light and life, and paralyzed limbs don't change that, nor do they diminish the wonderful, engaging person you are -- and they never will, whether you choose to stay with us, or to depart this world and remain ever in our hearts.
Wishing you peace,
Linda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum