Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Either that little piece of shit david duke is a liberal shill for Hillary or he's the most retarded moron alive.

+4
gatorfan
2seaoat
Telstar
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Please you fucked up anti American juvenile news media assholes. enough with Davey Duck. That little ball of pubic hair had his 15 minutes be up a long time ago. NOBODY cares about him or Paris Hilton or soupy sales anymore.  Got it?

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:Please you fucked up anti American juvenile news media assholes. enough with Davey Duck. That little ball of pubic hair had his 15 minutes be up a long time ago. NOBODY cares about him or Paris Hilton or soupy sales anymore.  Got it?

Hey Bob I still care about Soupy Sales. Even after he had a stroke and his face froze before he died I cared about him, funny guy.

2seaoat

David Duke is the most relevant thing about this election......there is no 15 minutes of fame, but simply rocks where these folks can crawl from beneath and try to spread their hateful ideas......and there always seems to be folks who accept their ideas and rally around white nationalism......

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:David Duke is the most relevant thing about this election......there is no 15 minutes of fame, but simply rocks where these folks can crawl from beneath and try to spread their hateful ideas......and there always seems to be folks who accept their ideas and rally around white nationalism......

It's unlikely the Nation of Islam or the NBPP will.......

Face it, there are radicals of every description out there, one is just as bad as the other but you can't cherry pick which ones to ignore....and consider yourself objective.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bobd wrote:Please you fucked up anti American juvenile news media assholes. enough with Davey Duck. That little ball of pubic hair had his 15 minutes be up a long time ago. NOBODY cares about him or Paris Hilton or soupy sales anymore.  Got it?

I agree Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:David Duke is the most relevant thing about this election......there is no 15 minutes of fame, but simply rocks where these folks can crawl from beneath and try to spread their hateful ideas......and there always seems to be folks who accept their ideas and rally around white nationalism......

It's unlikely the Nation of Islam or the NBPP will.......

Face it, there are radicals of every description out there, one is just as bad as the other but you can't cherry pick which ones to ignore....and consider yourself objective.

Slick you and davey duck and donny Dump and Hillary scmillarry and the nation of rag head asylum can cherry pick the hemmoroids out of my ass.
And if you think this whole mockery of an election is anything more than a symptom of a sick fucking dying declining society then you're something to pity.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Slick you and davey  duck and donny Dump and Hillary scmillarry and the nation of rag head asylum can cherry pick the hemmoroids out of my ass.
And if you think this whole mockery of an election is anything more than a symptom of a sick fucking dying declining society then you're something to pity.

Ohhh, Bob, though I agree this is the worst election cycle any of us has likely ever witnessed, I'm still sorry to hear you speak this way.   I mean, are your words truly indicative of how you feel about our nation overall?  I'll not dare to presume to say what I think here -- no lectures from me, that's for sure!! -- but can only hope this is perhaps your terribly, awfully onerous illness speaking, and/or it's the meds talking, and not our Bob.  Please don't give up on America in your heart of hearts.    Sad

2seaoat

but you can't cherry pick which ones to ignore....and consider yourself objective.

You most certainly can. It is called education. The nation of Islam is not going to control six to ten States which take citizen's rights away. Separate and unequal is not going to happen with a handful of radicals expressing hateful ideas, rather the danger is that an entire region harbors those beliefs and votes at the ballot box consistently for forty five years. Please......just stop with your false equivalency. It is foolish. The Black Panthers are not going to take over Alabama, and demand four bathrooms, and lynch white people.......not because their hate is not capable of the same, but because they have no power, and have no path to power. David Duke and white nationalism is in power, has been in power, and continues to win at the ballot in the old confederacy with the massive shift from democratic votes to Dixiecrat votes in the Republican Party. Stop the fantasy. You really think that dog whistle has fooled anybody.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:Slick you and davey  duck and donny Dump and Hillary scmillarry and the nation of rag head asylum can cherry pick the hemmoroids out of my ass.

Ohhh, Bob, though I agree this is the worst election cycle any of us has likely ever witnessed, I'm still sorry to hear you speak this way.   I mean, are your words truly indicative of how you feel about our nation overall?  I'll not dare to presume to say what I think here -- no lectures from me, that's for sure!! -- but can only hope this is perhaps your terribly, awfully onerous illness speaking, and/or it's the meds talking, and not our Bob.  Please don't give up on America in your heart of hearts.    Sad

No stumpy you're wrong as usual. Right now I never felt better. My iPad somehow disappeared on the trip from one hospital to the other today. Man did getting shed of that worthless piece of shit thing relieve some stress.
If you're too stupid to not understand that every word of my last post is truth then that's your problem and I couldn't care less.

RealLindaL

Ouch.   Sorry if I upset you, Bob.  That was certainly not my intention.

pale

What does "stumpy" even mean?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:Please you fucked up anti American juvenile news media assholes. enough with Davey Duck. That little ball of pubic hair had his 15 minutes be up a long time ago. NOBODY cares about him or Paris Hilton or soupy sales anymore.  Got it?

That's our old Bob!  Glad to see you swingin' away at the assholes old friend!

Last edited by Wordslinger on 9/14/2016, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uber driver held me captive and insisted ...)

2seaoat

Ouch. Sorry if I upset you, Bob. That was certainly not my intention.

pale

Bob is just upset because his Dixiecrat world is upside down........a person of Hispanic origin......who could have been one of those kids who were emigrating to America to find safety and opportunity just saved his life, and his hero Donald Trump and his side kick David Duke remind him that those little brown bags of garbage do not belong in America and should be deported in cattle cars, right after the religious test for Muslims where they will get their own cattle cars as they get deported for believing in God their way........so do not get upset that he called you stumpy.......that is an affectionate term he calls his little Bob............

No David Duke and his folks are the basket of deplorable people who are supporting Donald Trump, and they despise Hillary Clinton a good woman who has lived a lifetime trying to make every child important and having an opportunity in America. This election is not horrible or everybody is equally bad. It is a clear moral choice. So folks who grew up in hate must reconcile their views and support of Trump against the Christian values they learned as children.

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:Ouch.   Sorry if I upset you, Bob.  That was certainly not my intention.

pale

I am talking to bob right now, he thought he was posting to seaoat not you. He is trying to post on a phone and can't see.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Ouch.   Sorry if I upset you, Bob.  That was certainly not my intention.

pale

I am talking to bob right now, he thought he was posting to seaoat not you. He is trying to post on a phone and can't see.

Well, whew (I guess) and thanks, ppaca.  I say "I guess" because Bob was still responding to my words, not seaoat's -- just not in the kind spirit we'd pretty much always treated each other.   So if the tone is due entirely to the seaoat influence, understood.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Linda,

I was totally mixed up yesterday so please please please totally disregard what happened.  I got moved into a ward from hell at sacred heart.  The day before yesterday I hadn't had any bowel movement for five days.  At noon on monday asked for help with that.  4 hours later I again asked for help. And then 4 more and 4 more and 4 more until finally, fully 24 hours later they brought in a potty. I was on the potty for over an hour with no luck.
Then they wouldn't let me leave for WF until I could empty.  So I then made them put me on a chair with a pad.  I was able to download enough feces (very little) to let me leave.  But now I'm on my 7th day without a real bm.  WF is trying to sort it all out.

I thought I was responding to that asshole when I posted.  Not you.  Please please please try to forgive for what happened.

Last edited by Bob on 9/14/2016, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

dumpcare

And my wife and kids have always told I am too descriptive. lol

I guess it's true then Bob you are full of shit. lol! lol! lol!

dumpcare

Hey hospital Bob the moderator said they could not find a way to change your name, but to try and go to your profile and see if you can or pm boards.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They told me here to stop calling myself Hospital Bob cause it didn't sound
good. So now I'm Leaning Bob and they're okay wit that. With a dead left side I always lean left either in a bed or chair.

By the way about calling that last one a hospital ward from hell. Ppaca will vouch for it that I am the opposite of a hospital complainer.  The first 2 wards I was at in sacred heart and the rehab center are all heaven.  Only something called the neural ward at sh was hell.  All I can say is I hope David duck and doodie trump and Hillary Billary and the nation of asylum and anyone else associated with this excuse for an election has to spend an eternity inside it while trying to get the satanic creatures in there to help them take a dump.

Hospital bob

Last edited by Bob on 9/14/2016, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Linda,

I was totally mixed up yesterday so please please please totally disregard what happened.  I got moved into a ward from hell at sacred heart.  The day before yesterday I hadn't had any bowel movement for five days.  At noon on Thursday I asked for help with that.  4 hours later I again asked for help. And then 4 more and 4 more and 4 more until finally, fully 24 hours later they brought in a potty. I was on the potty for over an hour with no luck.
Then they wouldn't let me leave for WF until I could empty.  So I then made them put me on a chair with a pad.  I was able to download enough feces (very little) to let me leave.  But now I'm on my 7th day without a real bm.  WF is trying to sort it all out.

I thought I was responding to that asshole when I posted.  Not you.  Please please please try to forgive for what happened.

Hey, Bob, you can share TMI with me anytime.    lol     Seriously, I hope you and WF can get to "the bottom" (sorry) of your bm problem, quickly. That is obviously so very important.   Let us know how it....er...goes.    

As for "forgiving what happened," you bet your boots I do.   Thanks so much for straightening this out.     I am....er...relieved.

lol!   lol!

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:And my wife and kids have always told I am too descriptive. lol

I guess it's true then Bob you are full of shit. lol! lol! lol!

So you're a funny guy as well as a very nice one, ppaca.  That wife and those kids are, I'm thinking, very fortunate indeed.   Smile

dumpcare

Bob wrote:They told me here to stop calling myself Hospital Bob cause it didn't sound
good. So now I'm Leaning Bob and they're okay wit that. With a dead left side I always lean left either in a bed or chair.

By the way about calling that last one a hospital ward from hell. Ppaca will vouch for it that I am the opposite of a hospital complainer.  The first 2 wards I was at in sacred heart and the rehab center are all heaven.  Only something called the neural ward at sh was hell.  All I can say is I hope David duck and doodie trump and Hillary Billary and the nation of asylum and anyone else associated with this excuse for an election has to spend an eternity inside it while trying to get the satanic creatures in there to help them take a dump.

Hospital bob

I so you just fall over to the left? Damn we could have fun with that at a party.
lol! lol! lol!

You know we never did celebrate both our birthdays back in Feb well this Feb we're going to have one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum