Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A real poll for all posters.

+3
Sal
catfriedlegs
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/18/2012, 11:22 pm

Yella

Yella

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:You are wrong again. As usual. I only have one name here.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TittyMan wrote:My vote goes to Ghandi. I say good riddance to Bob, Naughtbob, Butthole or whatever that creep's name was. He was a jerk who was always insulting others and thought his shit didn't stink. And he was nothing but a brainwashed lib who constantly spouted that libtard baloney. And the worst was how he was always trashing others' religious beliefs. So he can get lost.

And I would bet that if the moderator would check the IP addresses of ghandi and tittyman, he would find that it just so happens to be the same IP for both screen names.

Yeah sure!

Naughtbob is not lost,he has moved to B.F.Arkansas to become a Catholic monk so he can better relate to the problems of that group. He told me before he left on this pilgrimage he was going to study the lives of every Pope so he could figure out which one was the hottest Pope and what he got out of it. I will miss him but that is an admirable thing to do.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

27A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/18/2012, 11:25 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
TittyMan wrote:My vote goes to Ghandi. I say good riddance to Bob, Naughtbob, Butthole or whatever that creep's name was. He was a jerk who was always insulting others and thought his shit didn't stink. And he was nothing but a brainwashed lib who constantly spouted that libtard baloney. And the worst was how he was always trashing others' religious beliefs. So he can get lost.

That's you isn't it Bob ?

Damn, you're good. Rolling Eyes

28A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/18/2012, 11:28 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TittyMan wrote:These libs like bob and dreamgalor an that guy with all the letters in his name are just branwashed by that commie in the White House. They worship him an that bigfoot he's married to and those two yetis of theres.

Yep. TittyMan is Tyvek, alright... And Nachwald, Ronaldus Magnus, and a bunch more screen names. He was infamously known as Amway in PNJ circles.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

29A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/18/2012, 11:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's you isn't it Bob ?

Damn, you're good. Rolling Eyes

That's what she said...

30A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/19/2012, 12:13 am

TittyMan wrote:These libs like bob and dreamgalor an that guy with all the letters in his name are just branwashed by that commie in the White House. They worship him an that bigfoot he's married to and those two yetis of theres.

I see this forum is going to bring out all the trash and low IQ vermin that were fermenting under the rocks over at the PNJ.

31A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/19/2012, 12:15 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yep. TittyMan is Tyvek, alright... And Nachwald, Ronaldus Magnus, and a bunch more screen names. He was infamously known as Amway in PNJ circles.

That's a bad as being Randy2331.

32A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/19/2012, 7:55 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

I see this forum is going to bring out all the trash and low IQ vermin that were fermenting under the rocks over at the PNJ.

You are one smug high and mighty bitch arnt you......

33A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/19/2012, 9:37 pm

chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Hit too close too home for you? LOL!

34A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/20/2012, 2:48 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Not at all. I'm extremely comfortable in my skin and with who I am. Anyone who actually knows me can assure you of that.

You degrade people in mass quanities with degeneralized sattesments such as the trash, ie Low IQ's etc as if you are somehow so much better than others. Your snootyness is noted and it seems you wear it like a scorn child bully who picks on all the other kids because daddy beats her,

In other words, its becoming very clear your the one with the self esteem issue.

I hope you can lighten up and show us your 'Nice side, Fun Side" its been years and Ive never seen it. Your only joy seems to be to hurt others or be victorius in verbal wars.

I'm begining to pity you and thats really sad.

Hope your day is well.

35A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/20/2012, 9:50 pm

chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Not at all. I'm extremely comfortable in my skin and with who I am. Anyone who actually knows me can assure you of that.

You degrade people in mass quanities with degeneralized sattesments such as the trash, ie Low IQ's etc as if you are somehow so much better than others. Your snootyness is noted and it seems you wear it like a scorn child bully who picks on all the other kids because daddy beats her,

In other words, its becoming very clear your the one with the self esteem issue.

I hope you can lighten up and show us your 'Nice side, Fun Side" its been years and Ive never seen it. Your only joy seems to be to hurt others or be victorius in verbal wars.

Hope your day is well.
You make no sense whatsoever as usual. You act like you're 12 yrs.old and then post like you failed special ed for the third time. You attack people w/ stupid responses who have not directed anything to you and then go whining when you're verbally beaten down. If you can't handle the responses then why don't you stop the attacks rather than posting silly unrelated statements that have no bearing? I don't know about what your personal friends would say but what you present in your postings is someone who is extremely immature and unknowledgable in most areas while telling everyone how smart you are.I don't see any signs of intelligence in anything you post and most of it is false propaganda that makes you look like a fool.If you feel threatened by my posts then that is your problem-not mine.

36A real poll for all posters. - Page 2 Empty Re: A real poll for all posters. 6/20/2012, 11:30 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Hope your day is well.
You make no sense whatsoever as usual. You act like you're 12 yrs.old and then post like you failed special ed for the third time. You attack people w/ stupid responses who have not directed anything to you and then go whining when you're verbally beaten down. If you can't handle the responses then why don't you stop the attacks rather than posting silly unrelated statements that have no bearing? I don't know about what your personal friends would say but what you present in your postings is someone who is extremely immature and unknowledgable in most areas while telling everyone how smart you are.I don't see any signs of intelligence in anything you post and most of it is false propaganda that makes you look like a fool.If you feel threatened by my posts then that is your problem-not mine.

you must have a comprehension problem too? I made perfect sense. Twisted Evil

I havnt attacked anyone, I simply called you a smug bitch because you labeld a group of unknown people as lower than yourself(to you) as trash and low IQ. No cyclops

I will continue to post silly post, they make me happy. Must be from having a personality of a 12 year old that does that lol bounce

I dont post false propaganda and I rarely even get involved in any of it any more. sunny

threatened by your post HAHAHAHA lol! cheers

oh and no one has verbally beaten me down,. Basketball

geeesh, hopfulli answered all of your insults, i lost count. people who have a metaliy of 12 to tend to do that. Wink Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum