Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New poll has Hillary beating Trump nationally 70% to 30%

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's getting beat worse than any candidate in history. The GOP should have the guts to replace him.

Sal

Sal

What poll was that, Bob?

The most recent national poll I've seen was conducted by the LA Times, and it had Clinton +1.

She's winning in all of the battleground states tho, so I'm not sure that national polls are all that informative.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That was the CBS/Drudge poll.

2seaoat

Bob is confused probably......two types of polls. One gives the probability of victory for one candidate in a percentage. The other gives percentage of the vote projected in the Election. Nate Silver has popularized the first, and traditional polls have used the second. Hillary under Nate's poll was a 80/20, and the traditional polls have had her up 1to 10%. Some folks need to read, comprehend, and then post.

Telstar

Telstar

Here's a look at what a Clinton landslide will look like.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-a-clinton-landslide-would-look-like/

2seaoat

I listen to Silver.....smart man with tested techniques. Folks in Vegas bet on his line.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I listen to Silver.....smart man with tested techniques.  Folks in Vegas bet on his line.

Hiyo Silver but I think even Trigger has enough horse sense to see that Trump will go down in November.

2seaoat

He has the Cubs at 18% to win the World Series and 99% to win their Division.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:He has the Cubs at 18% to win the World Series and 99% to win their Division.

The division certainly but not sure about the World Series. I'm pulling for them in the NL. Not many living people can talk about watching the Cubs in the series.

2seaoat

I have lived in one of the famous Cub's home from the 1945 series with Detroit. A White Sox fan living in a famous Cub's home.....yuk. Thankfully Detroit won and the Billy Goat Curse began.

Bob wrote:He's getting beat worse than any candidate in history.  The GOP should have the guts to replace him.

They said that he wouldn't win the nomination either and we know how that went

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote:
Bob wrote:He's getting beat worse than any candidate in history.  The GOP should have the guts to replace him.

They said that he wouldn't win the nomination either and we know how that went

That's because democrats and independents weren't voting then.

Why would a good conservative like yourself support a total fraud?  I just don't get it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Why would a good conservative like yourself support a total fraud?  I just don't get it.

The total-meltdown Tellthetruth experiences after Hillary is elected POTUS is going to be worse than the one he experienced when Obama was elected.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Actually the Polls showed that in fact Trump would win. I did not see one example of a primary race where the poll did not reflect who was going to win the race. They were very accurate in 2016.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hillary's current problem is Jill Stein. I don't understand how people could vote for her, but there it is.

2seaoat

Hillary's current problem is Jill Stein. I don't understand how people could vote for her, but there it is.

Stein is fuzzy headed thinking defined.......take votes from Hillary and allow even a small chance that a unstable fascist could be President......sorry her false logic is comical. Ralph Nader gave us the Iraq war, and stained his legacy forever. Stein has no legacy, nor relevancy thankfully.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:Why would a good conservative like yourself support a total fraud?  I just don't get it.

The total-meltdown Tellthetruth experiences after Hillary is elected POTUS is going to be worse than the one he experienced when Obama was elected.

Bodies around the Clinton's are dropping faster than Bill's pants, Hillary lives in an alternate, untruthful reality, and all liberals can say is "Trump says mean things. He's a meanie face." Liberalism has progressed from being a mental disorder, to full blown mental psychosis.

2seaoat

He's a meanie face.

I can see Pace on family Feud.......

name six things which Donald Trump is?

Pace hits the buzzer..........a meanie face.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tellthetruth wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Bodies around the Clinton's are dropping faster than Bill's pants, Hillary lives in an alternate, untruthful reality, and all liberals can say is "Trump says mean things. He's a meanie face." Liberalism has progressed from being a mental disorder, to full blown mental psychosis.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum