Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In BOF's Trump vs. Clinton poll, it's 13-1 for Hillary -- right here in Redneck city!

+2
RealLindaL
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Such a poll result in San Francisco or New York can be expected. But here in Southern Alabama? LOL!

I don't think any of the very few conservatives left here would vote in a bofer poll.

It must be voter fraud.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I don't think any of the very few conservatives left here would vote in a bofer poll.

It must be voter fraud.

think again sonny boy. three of the for Hillary votes came from conservative forum members. Maybe you were one of them?

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:three of the for Hillary votes came from conservative forum members.

And you know this how?

Wordslinger wrote:Such a poll result in San Francisco or New York can be expected.  But here in Southern Alabama?  LOL!
Probably be the only 13 votes the wench gets. It's not like Pensacola at large has participated in the crime of your poll.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't think any of the very few conservatives left here would vote in a bofer poll.

It must be voter fraud.

think again sonny boy.  three of the for Hillary votes came from conservative forum members.  Maybe you were one of them?
Seaoat and she writes are RINOs at best. It wasn't myself of PKR I promise you that. Heck, I am not wasting my time on this farce of a poll.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:Probably be the only 13 votes the wench gets.

"Wench" = yet another male slam on the female of the species, an attempt to diminish Clinton by virtue of her sex.  We've heard wench, bitch, here -- what else?  

Some of you men on this board are really and truly tiny-minded and pitiful.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Probably be the only 13 votes the wench gets.

"Wench" = yet another male slam on the female of the species, an attempt to diminish Clinton by virtue of her sex.  We've heard wench, bitch, here -- what else?  

Some of you men on this board are really and truly tiny-minded and pitiful.

As you know, it is Hillary Clinton who herself is advancing the fact that she needs the help of men or she cannot do the job. That's on her, no one else.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hillary's a tough old broad. She don't need no stinking man to run her show. She'll do fine.
She's using the husband because the husband is an A list political celebrity. And that's worldwide.
So what. Donny Dump uses Sarah Palin and the Duck Commander. Big Deal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Some of you men on this board are really and truly tiny-minded and pitiful.

Their not just tiny minded...... Likely tiny in another place, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hospital Bob wrote:Hillary's a tough old broad.  She don't need no stinking man to run her show. She'll do fine.
She's using the husband because the husband is an A list political celebrity. And that's worldwide.
So what.  Donny Dump uses Sarah Palin and the Duck Commander. Big Deal.

Bob: I'm applauding loudly ....

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:three of the for Hillary votes came from conservative forum members.

And you know this how?

?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Hospital Bob wrote:Hillary's a tough old broad.  She don't need no stinking man to run her show. She'll do fine.
So what.  Donny Dump uses Sarah Palin and the Duck Commander. Big Deal.

True on all counts, an astute observation. The problem with the core Trump supporters is that none of this matters to them. They are the flip side of the 47% Romney mentioned in his now famous behind the scenes remarks.

HRC has to aim to sway those two or three people who have not made up their minds yet. It is such an emotional situation nearly totally ignoring reality and reason and facts. What a campaign. And Trump may be our next Commander in Chief? Help!

I wonder what hillary says behind the scenes. I wonder why her speeches to the monied elite aren't leaked.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:As you know, it is Hillary Clinton who herself is advancing the fact that she needs the help of men or she cannot do the job.  That's on her, no one else.

I don't know any such thing, you shameless jerk. She plans to utilize the knowledge and talents of many capable people, some of whom happen to be men. PERIOD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum