Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some tv news gossip involving the NBC/MSNBC reporter covering Donald Trump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you ever watch either NBC News or MSNBC you will have noticed the beautiful reporter,  Katy Tur,  who is covering the Trump campaign...

Some tv news gossip involving the NBC/MSNBC reporter covering Donald Trump Tur210

Here's the gossip.  For three years (2006-2009) Katy Tur was shacked up with Keith Olbermann.

BUT,  that's the lesser gossip.  The big gossip is about her mother who used to be her father.
Her father was named Chopper Bob...

Some tv news gossip involving the NBC/MSNBC reporter covering Donald Trump 254837E100000578-2936989-image-m-35_1422912699929

Her father,  Chopper Bob,  has now become her mother,  Zoey Tur...

Some tv news gossip involving the NBC/MSNBC reporter covering Donald Trump 25482B5800000578-2936989-image-a-45_1422914097971

And by the way,  Katy Tur has now disowned her father/mother...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940143/Transgender-newscaster-Zoey-Tur-reveals-NBC-correspondent-daughter-Katy-stopped-speaking-decision-transition.html

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe Chopper Bobbett is hoping to co star in Melania Trump's next video I Kissed A Girl's *%$- And I liked it. Due to be released after November 8.

RealLindaL

Well, I'm glad to see that apparently there is reconciliation in the air. From the linked article:

"On Tuesday night [Zoey] Tur appeared on Inside Edition and said her daughter [Katy] who lives in London was encouraging about her new role.

"'My daughter found out about it and sent me a nice note saying congrats on the job and told me that I look beautiful, which meant a lot,' she said."

Zoey went on to demonstrate understanding of the significant shock and loss the change meant for Katy. Sounds like a very good person to me.

Is it too late to present her/him with a humanitarian award or a medal for courage?

That should fix everything.

Sal

Sal

He/she was the first helicopter newsperson to locate and begin broadcasting the O.J. Simpson slow speed car chase.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:He/she was the first helicopter newsperson to locate and begin broadcasting the O.J. Simpson slow speed car chase.

Do you remember this? I'll give you a hint. The injured man lying in the street is Reginald Denny.
It was Bob Tur flying the helicopter when this was being televised.

Some tv news gossip involving the NBC/MSNBC reporter covering Donald Trump Reginald_Denny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum