Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser Protect the Clinton's...at all cost!

+5
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Sal
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

No great surprise, the mainstream media circles the wagons around the Clinton's and their cabal.

EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser
by AARON KLEIN 2 Aug 2016585

Following the receipt of a retraction demand, NBC News has quietly edited the Internet edition of a segment that aired on the highly-rated “Today Show” in which anchor Andrea Mitchell claimed Juanita Broaddrick’s rape accusation against Bill Clinton had been “discredited.”

After receiving the legal letter, penned by Broaddrick’s attorney and son, Kevin L. Hickey, NBC removed the word “discredited” from the network’s Internet version of Mitchell’s video report, Broaddrick and Hickey told this reporter. However, NBC did not make any indication of the edit in the video or on the web page that hosts it.

Nor did NBC fulfill Broaddrick’s request, which she says was communicated in the letter, for an apology from Mitchell on the “Today Show” as well as an acknowledgment on the show and on NBC’s website that there is no information that Broaddrick’s story has been discredited. Instead, a staffer from NBC informed Hickey that the “discredited” statement had been removed, Broaddrick and Hickey said.

[...]

Neither Mitchell nor the network provided any documentation or evidence to back up the “discredited” claim. As critics pointed out in response to Mitchell’s claim, Broaddrick’s accusation has not been discredited.

NBC itself vetted Broaddrick’s story when she originally broke her silence by speaking to the network’s show Dateline in 1999.

The network also caught up with Norma Rodgers, Broaddrick’s friend and employee, who confirmed Broaddrick’s story of how Norma found Broaddrick in her hotel room in the immediate aftermath of the incident with a badly swollen lip and mouth and that Broaddrick’s pantyhose had been ripped off. Broaddrick had stated that Clinton bit her on the lip during the alleged rape, which she said transpired in 1978 at her room in a Little Rock hotel.

NBC’s Lisa Myers, who conducted the 1999 interview with Broaddrick for the network, stated in a 2014 interview that “[N]othing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.” Myers has since retired from the network.

NBC’s Shoddy History with Broaddrick

NBC has a history of minimizing Broaddrick’s rape story.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/02/exclusive-nbc-quietly-scrubs-discredited-smear-clinton-rape-accuser/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This was a woman who was cheating on her husband at the time. Why should anyone believe her? Did she cheat on her husband-to-be as well? Inquiring minds want to know...

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser    Protect the Clinton's...at all cost! 786feaebac2e042c5a2183918a7ef6

I have no clue what your effort was supposed to produce.

I presume that you are acknowledging...again that you are avoiding the FACTS and grudgingly admit that what I posted is 100% true.

Last edited by Markle on 8/4/2016, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle..... Dredging up the mud from three presidencies ago in a vain effort to prop-up the buffoon the Republicans have chosen as their candidate for 2016.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser    Protect the Clinton's...at all cost! 786feaebac2e042c5a2183918a7ef6

I have no clue what you effort was supposed to produce.

I presume that you are acknowledging...again that you are avoiding the FACTS and grudgingly admit that what I posted is 100% true.

Shut the fuck up and get back into the wayback machine, Sherman.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lame Dork poster Markle..... Dredging up the mud from three presidencies ago in a vain effort to prop-up the buffoon the Republicans have chosen as their candidate for 2016.

And for good reason, the same people, with the same lack of morals, lack of character and lack of dignity.

Remember, Hillary Clinton (woman) said that when she takes office...she is going to turn over the economy to Bill (male) since he is good with that sort of thing. Obviously, she, being a woman, doesn't feel competent to handle the massive economic problems.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The economic problems are not as dire as Trump and the GOP would like to portray. And the root cause is the disastrous presidency of George W Bush...unless you want to go back to his daddy, or Reagan, or even Tricky Dick. You're completely full of it, Markle. Everyone knows it, and nobody likes you.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Remember, Hillary Clinton (woman) said that when she takes office...she is going to turn over the economy to Bill (male) since he is good with that sort of thing.  Obviously, she, being a woman, doesn't feel competent to handle the massive economic problems.  

It takes a strong, self-assured and wise person (male OR female) to seek counsel from others who can supplement the person's knowledge and experience with their own.  I find that quality in a president very reassuring -- as compared, for instance, to a megalomaniac professing he alone can fix things.  

And if one of those people a president seeks advice and counsel from happens to be a past president right in the family -- and especially one under whose presidency the economy did pretty darned well -- all the better.  

What is your real problem with this, Markle??  Other than that EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY THING is a problem with you???

If you just look down the line of practical experience and skills... she's woefully lacking.

The only thing she's ever run was notably a disaster. From Russian reset to China encroachment to Egypt falling to the Muslim brotherhood to Syria to Yemen to Iraq to Iran to the clusterfuck she pushed for in Libya. Not to mention leaving security light in a country she had just overturned... then lying about it to cover her and Obama's ass. Quite the resume... not. It's ridiculous to really consider her minimally capable... but then we have a zealot like seagoat thinking her the most qualified ever... lmao. That's a faith greater than any religion... closer to mindless devotion... surpassing a dog.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Remember, Hillary Clinton (woman) said that when she takes office...she is going to turn over the economy to Bill (male) since he is good with that sort of thing.  Obviously, she, being a woman, doesn't feel competent to handle the massive economic problems.  

It takes a strong, self-assured and wise person (male OR female) to seek counsel from others who can supplement the person's knowledge and experience with their own.  I find that quality in a president very reassuring -- as compared, for instance, to a megalomaniac professing he alone can fix things.  

And if one of those people a president seeks advice and counsel from happens to be a past president right in the family -- and especially one under whose presidency the economy did pretty darned well -- all the better.  

What is your real problem with this, Markle??  Other than that EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY THING is a problem with you???

Not a thing sweetheart.

It simply proves that it is right and proper to bring Bill Clinton's past crimes into today's campaign.

It also reinforces the fact that she really doesn't believe in equal opportunity and equal pay. That's what she promised...did she not?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:If you just look down the line of practical experience and skills... she's woefully lacking.

The only thing she's ever run was notably a disaster.  From Russian reset to China encroachment to Egypt falling to the Muslim brotherhood to Syria to Yemen to Iraq to Iran to the clusterfuck she pushed for in Libya.  Not to mention leaving security light in a country she had just overturned... then lying about it to cover her and Obama's ass.  Quite the resume... not.  It's ridiculous to really consider her minimally capable... but then we have a zealot like seagoat thinking her the most qualified ever... lmao. That's a faith greater than any religion... closer to mindless devotion... surpassing a dog.

My guess is that you see your own reflection here...can't envision anyone actually doing the job without compromising principles. I don't think you are capable of anything remotely approaching what Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have accomplished. Sit and stew in your putrid little world. See where it gets you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Not a thing sweetheart.

It simply proves that it is right and proper to bring Bill Clinton's past crimes into today's campaign.

It also reinforces the fact that she really doesn't believe in equal opportunity and equal pay.  That's what she promised...did she not?

Pathetic and predictable response.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Not a thing sweetheart.

It also reinforces the fact that she really doesn't believe in equal opportunity and equal pay.  That's what she promised...did she not?

Pathetic and predictable response.

Pathetic, predictable, patronizing and sexist.   Markle, honey darling, you can kiss my patoot with your shamelessly passive-aggressive sweetheart crap  And you'll be happy to know I don't plan to waste one more minute of my precious lifetime dealing with you or your dark, cold, negative, divisive, hateful, presumptuous, and utterly counter-productive posts that make not the slightest attempt to render the world a better place -- never, ever building up, always tearing down. You are a disgustingly accurate sample of the worst of the male of the human species.   Make that of ANY sex of ANY species.  Have yourself oodles of fun living in your ugly, dark world.

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

I have no clue what you effort was supposed to produce.

Shut the fuck up and get back into the wayback machine, Sherman.

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser    Protect the Clinton's...at all cost! BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What does the word "discredited" mean?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle, Vector Man, and Bob share that dark view and for me it is simple to understand why.......they need someone to put down. I get it. I have seen it my whole life. Actually, I imagine they can be quite sociable and friendly in the real world, but their Fruedian ID comes out here where they can attack blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody they can give a lower status to, and thereby elevating themselves. In Mr. Markle's case he is probably an internet stringer for the Koch brothers as of 2010 they poured millions to propagate negative images of political opponents, but I have seen a very noticeable poker tell with these three.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle, Vector Man, and Bob share that dark view and for me it is simple to understand why.......they need someone to put down.  I get it.  I have seen it my whole life.  Actually, I imagine they can be quite sociable and friendly in the real world, but their Fruedian ID comes out here where they can attack blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody they can give a lower status to, and thereby elevating themselves.  In Mr. Markle's case he is probably an internet stringer for the Koch brothers as of 2010 they poured millions to propagate negative images of political opponents, but I have seen a very noticeable poker tell with these three.

If you cannot prove where I have attacked blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and anybody they can give lower status to and thereby elevate myself.

You cannot, so you are lying to elevate YOURSELF Boards.

2seaoat

You consistently sell your soul to the white nationalist party, and take special pride in calling black people thugs.....you know like Sandra Bland.......Bob calls the Kahns and any Muslim.....Rheads.......and vector man just hates everybody..........the three amigos. I heard you were going to open a store selling hateful tee shirts.......call it Haters R Us.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You consistently sell your soul to the white nationalist party, and take special pride in calling black people thugs.....you know like Sandra Bland.......Bob calls the Kahns and any Muslim.....Rheads.......and vector man just hates everybody..........the three amigos.  I heard you were going to open a store selling hateful tee shirts.......call it Haters R Us.

Okay Boards,

EXCLUSIVE: NBC Quietly Scrubs ‘Discredited’ Smear of Bill Clinton Rape Accuser    Protect the Clinton's...at all cost! Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll share one thing with you, markle, about Chomsky.

About ten years ago I was a regular participant in another internet message forum discussing politics.
The topic of Noam Chomsky's (co-authored with Edward Herman) book, Manufacturing Consent, came up in a thread.
There immediately was a lot of disagreement about what Chomsky meant by a particular passage in the book.

Just on a whim, I got Chomsky's MIT email address from the internet and emailed him for clarification. I NEVER in a million years expected to get a reply.
About 30 minutes later he sent me a lengthy reply.
So I replied back to him. And lo and behold we had an email conversation going back and forth which lasted a couple of hours.

Try that with ANY other famous person and see if you get a reply. lol
It impressed me greatly.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:I'll share one thing with you, markle, about Chomsky.

About ten years ago I was a regular participant in another internet message forum discussing politics.
The topic of Noam Chomsky's (co-authored with Edward Herman) book, Manufacturing Consent, came up in a thread.
There immediately was a lot of disagreement about what Chomsky meant by a particular passage in the book.

Just on a whim, I got Chomsky's MIT email address from the internet and emailed him for clarification. I NEVER in a million years expected to get a reply.
So I replied back to him. And lo and behold we had an email conversation going back and forth which lasted a couple of hours.

Try that with ANY other famous person and see if you get a reply. lol
It impressed me greatly.

Noam Chomsky: communist jew

SPARKS FROM OKLAHOMA
by C. H. Arley
The burners are on, and the stove is getting hot . . . . .again. They are stirring the pot hoping you're in it. The Fifth Column is afraid of what they don't understand. And they are getting help. Who's helping them?

To them, the militias represent the most threat. The militias are getting impatient because the peaceful revolution at the ballot box is broken. The philosophy there is that when the peaceful process is broken the conclusion is obvious.

Sal

Sal

How come Markle calls Oats, "Boards"?

Is it because they share space in his hollow cranium?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'll share one thing with you,  markle,  about Chomsky.

The topic of Noam Chomsky's (co-authored with Edward Herman) book,  Manufacturing Consent, came up in a thread.  

Just on a whim,  I got Chomsky's MIT email address from the internet and emailed him for clarification.  I NEVER in a million years expected to get a reply.
So I replied back to him.  And lo and behold we had an email conversation going back and forth which lasted a couple of hours.

Try that with ANY other famous person and see if you get a reply.  lol
It impressed me greatly.

That's relevant...how?

2seaoat

That's relevant...how?
It is cool as hell. Your boogie man became a human being who took the time to talk to Bob about ideas which you think we somehow need to declare war against because you lack the ability to even keep up with a debate these days.....you have become strident and pointlessly circular in your logic. The fact that you demonize somebody who Bob took the time to talk to indicates that he has more courage than you would ever have......you attack what you cannot understand, and your world is rapidly shrinking and in your sadness you are losing any semblance of reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum