Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khizr Khan: Trump has a 'black soul'

+3
othershoe1030
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Khizr Khan: Trump has a 'black soul'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/khizr-khan-donald-trump-black-soul/index.html

Excerpts:

"He is a black soul, and this is totally unfit for the leadership of this country," Khan said. "The love and affection that we have received affirms that our grief -- that our experience in this country has been correct and positive. The world is receiving us like we have never seen. They have seen the blackness of his character, of his soul."

"For this candidate for presidency to not be aware of the respect of a Gold Star mother standing there, and he had to take that shot at her, this is height of ignorance," Khan said.

He also called on House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to withdraw their support for Trump.

"It is a moral obligation -- history will not forgive them," he said. "This election will pass, but history will be written. The lack of moral courage with remain a burden on their souls."

It looks like Mr. Khan's message has resonated, as he is getting media gigs all over. I hope the Clinton campaign is paying his way, and taking advantage of this guy's schtik.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It appears that you've successfully completed leftist conditioning level 37. Your political foe has been completely dehumanized and no further comparison of the issues or positions is needed. Please proceed to level 38: Censorship of dissent.

Congratulations comrade.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:It appears that you've successfully completed leftist conditioning level 37. Your political foe has been completely dehumanized and no further comparison of the issues or positions is needed. Please proceed to level 38: Censorship of dissent.

Congratulations comrade.

I am afraid that Donald Trump is accomplishing this all by himself. I have been watching his videos, and the man has absolutely no class at all. He is not fit to become president of the United States. He suffers from irreparable foot-in-mouth disease.

As far as his positions go, he has none other than the generalizations he has wooed his base with. The debates, if he agrees to participate, will show how badly he is prepared.

Apparently you are not paying attention very much.

2seaoat

Trump could not play a more evil individual if it had been scripted, but in his case the script was written forty years ago as this silver spooned punk is going to tell us about his sacrifices......you just cannot make this stuff up, and all through the south.....folks will be lining up to vote for this guy, not because of self interest in regard to their income level and taxes, but because their culture embraces the evil he is puking.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I keep going back to the theme of "garbage in, garbage out". It is no secret what the mind set of the Dixiecrats has been over the years. It is one of racism and prejudice but the problem with our current access to news is that we are now all (for the most part) getting the news we want, not the news we need in order to make rational decisions.

As mentioned before Fox News did not air the video from the DNC introducing Hillary. Now add to that the fact that they did not air the speech by Khizr Khan. Talk about censorship, talk about putting your thumb on the scale. Talk about keeping your viewers in the dark. As we have seen on most of the Sunday morning talk shows Mr. Khan is being interviewed to respond to Donald's tweets so perhaps the Fox viewers will have to be filled in to some extent as to why this man is being interviewed and what his statements were.

No wonder we are a divided country in our views when we are fed such slanted information.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
No wonder we are a divided country in our views when we are fed such slanted information.

.....or when we aren't fed the information at all, which seems to be what you've illustrated.   But yes, I think we can all see how certain of the media and especially conservative talk radio have nourished the divide and spawned the monster Donald Trump.

2seaoat

I was in Birmingham and stayed at a hotel after not feeling well and getting stuck in traffic. For the second time in a year in Birmingham, I was unable to find MNSBC on the channel selections. I cannot believe that this censoring the media can be accepted by the people. The real challenge is to break through the censorship of the South and get alternative ideas discussed among reasonable people. You cannot stop the cycle of hate if alternative ideas to hate are not freely discussed and folks see the other side. I listen to Fox about 40% of the time. I am sensing particularly with Kelly, they are getting tired of propaganda and their journalistic integrity is beginning to question the company line. Hannity is a whore.

I can't stand Trump either... but there's enough wrong with him without the demagoguery.  If you can't recognize that... you're just a mindless tool.

Last edited by PkrBum on 7/31/2016, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Just the opposite of what you said is true. The shortcomings of Candidate Trump are far less a problem for America than a region which could be a province in Syria in regard to modernity and working for America. The first problem is not Trump, but that the Republican Party since Nixon's southern policy has be leveraging regional hate as a tool to steal America by an American Oligarchy who has made this unholy alliance with the haters.

Until the South has diversity of citizens and ideas, America will remain at risk.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I was in Birmingham and stayed at a hotel after not feeling well and getting stuck in traffic.   For the second time in a year in Birmingham, I was unable to find MNSBC on the channel selections.  I cannot believe that this censoring the media can be accepted by the people.   The real challenge is to break through the censorship of the South and get alternative ideas discussed among reasonable people.   You cannot stop the cycle of hate if alternative ideas to hate are not freely discussed and folks see the other side.  I listen to Fox about 40% of the time.   I am sensing particularly with Kelly, they are getting tired of propaganda and their journalistic integrity is beginning to question the company line.   Hannity is a whore.

I am watching Fox News Sunday. They are talking about the Khan interview among other things. I was surprised to hear all the participants really disgusted with Trump's handling of the Khan speech. They showed parts of it but not the whole thing. It is too big a story to let go. They wondered if this, perhaps would be the straw to break the camel's back, the last disgusting comment, the final ego driven knee jerk response from Donald that would break many voters away from him. They may not vote for Hillary but if they stay home that is almost as good.

They were looking forward to hearing what Pence would say about it and were questioning the responses of Ryan and McConnell saying they didn't agree with what Trump had said but they still supported him.

One panel member said just when you thought we had reached rock bottom in our discourse this campaign, Trump shows us something even lower. Sounds like at least this portion of Fox News has but him loose.

Just the fact that seagoat is so desperate to find THE farthest left news is really all you need to know about that republican... lol.

2seaoat

No American can stand by and allow good Americans like the khans to be put on the alter of sacrifice for symbols of hate and division in this country. I do watch MSNBC and do not agree with every position and I watch Fox and do not agree in every position, but there is no news organization which drills down into detail of policy better than MSNBC. This is why I listen to Thom Hartman who is a genius and who deals in policy specifics. I do not agree with him on all issues, but when he is right, he really explains his paradigm which is so refreshing. I respect intelligence. I have zero tolerance for stupid.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's just call it what it is...FOX brainwashing. Some succumb to it much faster than others. How is it not OBVIOUS to you and the rest of the zombies that Trump is a loose cannon, a buffoon, a caricature, and liar and a hater. Do you need a map?

Khizr Khan: Trump has a 'black soul' Rednecks-for-trump

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I am sensing particularly with Kelly, they are getting tired of propaganda and their journalistic integrity is beginning to question the company line.

One panel member said just when you thought we had reached rock bottom in our discourse this campaign, Trump shows us something even lower. Sounds like at least this portion of Fox News has but him loose.

I've sensed the same with Kelly as Sea mentioned; glad to know someone else sees it as well.  She has seemed almost embarrassed at times, and I keep wondering if her love of career, status (and yes, no doubt the money) will win out or whether she might not actually defect.  Could be wishful thinking on my part.

Glad for the similar report from othershoe as well.   Good people need to stand up to the bad, no matter the cost.   Easier said than done, unfortunately, as we all know only too well.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I can't stand Trump either...

Very good to know. Would be even better to know you therefore won't vote for him. Forgive me if you've already said either way, Pkr; I may've missed it.

RealLindaL wrote:

Very good to know.   Would be even better to know you therefore won't vote for him.  Forgive me if you've already said either way, Pkr; I may've missed it.

No... I won't vote for him. I won't vote for Johnson either... primarily because of his vp choice.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Very good to know.   Would be even better to know you therefore won't vote for him.  Forgive me if you've already said either way, Pkr; I may've missed it.

No... I won't vote for him.  I won't vote for Johnson either... primarily because of his vp choice.

Thank you for sharing your position.  Any non-Trump vote by a Republican is a good vote (even if a no-vote) in my book.

Ryan and McConnell have no morals, they have yet to stop Obama's assault on the Constitution despite promising that if returned to office,
they would do so.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It appears that you've successfully completed leftist conditioning level 37. Your political foe has been completely dehumanized and no further comparison of the issues or positions is needed. Please proceed to level 38: Censorship of dissent.

Congratulations comrade.

I am afraid that Donald Trump is accomplishing this all by himself. I have been watching his videos, and the man has absolutely no class at all. He is not fit to become president of the United States. He suffers from irreparable foot-in-mouth disease.

As far as his positions go, he has none other than the generalizations he has wooed his base with. The debates, if he agrees to participate, will show how badly he is prepared.

Apparently you are not paying attention very much.

But you attest that a liar who violated national security and left Libya a chaotic mess that is an ISIS training ground fit to be President?

polecat

polecat

But you attest that a liar who violated national security and left Libya a chaotic mess that is an ISIS training ground fit to be President?[/quote]

ROFLMAO

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

But you attest that a liar who violated national security and left Libya a chaotic mess that is an ISIS training ground fit to be President?

ROFLMAO

Indeed. Watch PaceDog come completely unglued when Hillary Clinton is elected and sworn in. Her portrait will be hung in the command sections of all of the USAF units he trains with when he does his reserve drills.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/

Here is why Khan is upset.

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/no-wonder-khizr-khan-hates-trump-specializes-programs-selling-us-citizenship/

Here is why Khan is upset.

He's upset because he practices immigration law?

Stellar logic as always, Peedawg.

polecat

polecat

Imagine if Hillary spent 2 days attacking the mother of the American killed in Benghazi who spoke at Cheeto Jesus's convention.

She spent weeks lying about benghazi for political purposes. To the dead's families and every American.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum