Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest incarnation of my yard sale garden/patio/courtyard

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The latest incarnation of my yard sale garden/patio/courtyard Patio610

The latest incarnation of my yard sale garden/patio/courtyard Patio710

The latest incarnation of my yard sale garden/patio/courtyard Patio110

2seaoat

Looks great.....right when I thought there was no civilization in Pensacola....you show me a backyard which screams Civilization......sanctuary.....I bet I could scour every backyard in Pace and Milton and not find anything as eclectic as your backyard. I feel like a barbarian.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Looks great.....right when I thought there was no civilization in Pensacola....you show me a backyard which screams Civilization......sanctuary.....I bet I could scour every backyard in Pace and Milton and not find anything as eclectic as your backyard.  I feel like a barbarian.  

This is in East Hill. East Hill is quite a bit different than Milton/Pace or anywhere else in this area for that matter.
But I thank you for the kind words.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Looks enjoyable Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks, Joani. But I give all the credit to those wonderful people who sell me all this stuff at yard sales. Without them I wouldn't own anything. lol

Vikingwoman

I especially like that broken up old house tile you put out there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:I especially like that broken up old house tile you put out there.

The tile actually worked out well for a patio floor. And I got em for about a dime apiece which made it even better. lol

Looks like it's time for a round of tea and conversation!

Hallmarkgard

Having been to Bob emporium, I am sure that there very few words that can describe it. Maybe "unbelievable " but that doesn't do it justice. A really really neat place, A step back in time. Many thanks Mr Bob for the tour.....

RealLindaL

SheWrites wrote:Looks like it's time for a round of tea and conversation!

Make mine iced!

Looks very inviting, Bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum