Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz Flops at RNC Convention

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/politics/ted-cruz-republican-convention-moment/index.html

Cleveland (CNN) — Ted Cruz sensationally withheld an endorsement of Donald Trump at the Republican National Convention Wednesday, earning a chorus of boos from the floor -- as well as sharp questions from his own state's delegation on Thursday morning -- while getting upstaged in a power play by the GOP nominee himself.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

The eruption of the NY delegation and the entrance of the Donald at that precise moment were not spontaneous events.

He is a showman.

I'll give him that.

2seaoat

The worm the day after still insists he will not commit to Trump......will somebody please tell him nobody cares. Two evil people do not like each other........who cares.......the question is what sane American likes either one of them.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The worm the day after still insists he will not commit to Trump......will somebody please tell him nobody cares.   Two evil people do not like each other........who cares.......the question is what sane American likes either one of them.

He is a worm, but he is also the first person who stepped to the podium at this convention and managed to walk away with even a shred of dignity.

I just threw up in my mouth a little, but it's true.

2seaoat

I am catching news clips, but cannot see any reason to watch the convention where the platform is a fascist platform. My Republican party is gone......what remains are hateful small people with small intellect and hateful hearts.........I am so disgusted with everything right now because of the saturation of insanity by the media, and so few having the courage to call this what it is. George Will remains my hero. If a thousand Republican office holders had the same courage, this scourge on America might end after this election, and the Republican Party could return to the 1956 platform when sanity ruled and the dixiecrats were democrats.......what a horrible plague on America.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Cruz knows Trump is going to lose in November, and he is lining himself up for another run in 2020. He is going to persist until another Republican gets elected... The law of averages says the presidency flips back to the Republicans eventually, possibly as early as 2024. Cruz will be 54 by then and more seasoned both age-wise and politically. Can you imagine 2-term President Clinton followed by President Cruz in 2024? Republicans will be mad as hell after being shut-out from the oval-office for 16 consecutive years, and they will be ready to rumble hard.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Ted Cruz refused to keep his word and has effectively flushed his political career.

Last edited by Markle on 7/21/2016, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Ted Cruz refused to keep his word and has effectively flushed his political career.

Now that is funny.....what political career did the worm have? He was going to struggle for his senate seat if he never went to Cleveland, or ran for the presidency. The guy is a loser in so many dimensions that he almost makes Trump look good. The idea that those two were the finalist for the once great Republican Party is a Greek tragedy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum