Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY! AP: Secret Iran Nuclear Deal Docs Lift Restrictions After 11 Years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

It was a well-known "secret" that there were deals behind the scenes and out of sight of congress.

ELEVEN YEARS AND ONE DAY, or much less, Iran will have nuclear warheads on the rockets they have bought.

AP: Secret Iran Nuclear Deal Docs Lift Restrictions After 11 Years

by BREITBART NEWS18 Jul 2016252

VIENNA (AP) — Key restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program imposed under an internationally negotiated deal will ease in slightly more than a decade, cutting the time Tehran would need to build a bomb to six months from present estimates of a year, according to a document obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The document is the only part linked to last year’s deal between Iran and six foreign powers that hasn’t been made public. It was given to the AP by a diplomat whose work has focused on Iran’s nuclear program for more than a decade, and its authenticity was confirmed by another diplomat who possesses the same document.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/18/iran-nuclear-docs-lift-restrictions/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Until Zionist Israel--the world's only rogue nuclear power--gives up its stash of hidden nuclear weapons, the Arab enemies around her will continue to want to be similarly armed.

Why does Israel need nuclear-armed missiles with a range of 4,000 Kilometers, when Israel's enemies are within a few hundred kilometers range? Do Peking, Norway, or South Africa pose a threat to the Zionist nation? Or do they just want to have a big-dick to swing around showing how mighty they are?!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum