Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maloney's License Suspension Upheld

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2016/07/15/maloneys-license-suspension-upheld/87141614/

No driving (legally) for one year!

Maloney's License Suspension Upheld Ha_ha_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Implied consent only works if those who do not consent to a breathalyzer are punished with a summary suspension of their license. That is why those who always advise to never blow are often wrong when a driver who blows will have a low bac reading.

I thought there might be relief from the hell of Panhandle public airways where the tv commercials for lawyers drown out sanity.....but he has a firm.....his associates will still crank out the business, and he should ethically be restrained from personally doing his firm ads......but ethics in hell.......now that is truly funny. Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Panhandle public airways where the tv commercials for lawyers drown out sanity.

When it comes to lawyer advertising,  I agree the Panhandle tort lawyer advertising is pretty visible.  But the most visible of all is not even a Panhandle lawyer.  It's that shyster in Birmingham who has 13,000 billboards all over the deep south and plenty of tv to boot.
Tort lawyer advertising is now prolific everywhere which has enough population,  not just in the panhandle.

2seaoat

not just in the panhandle.

Nope......never seen it even at half the rate anywhere else. Not even close.

Hallmarkgard

2seaoat wrote:not just in the panhandle.

Nope......never seen it even at half the rate anywhere else.  Not even close.

Just because you have not seen it, doesn't make not be true. Gee-zus What a ego.

2seaoat

Then please........inform me......where in the world will you see so many billboards, and TV commercials about lawyers anywhere in America......I mean it is not even close.......like I said......hell is hot......it is filled with stupid people......and it is full of a bunch of lawyers trying to out stupid each other to get stupid folk's business.........if the formula did not work in hell, it would no longer be hell.....but we both know.....hell is hell.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/tampa-bay-leads-the-nation-in-number-of-lawyer-ads-on-tv/2251375

2seaoat

Please show me where Pensacola is in that study. I call BS. In big market TV.....maybe, but I have watched Tampa TV when getting medical treatment at Moffit, and again.......not even in the same zip code as the saturation of ads in Pensacola....but I will wait for you to show us where Pensacola came in relation to Tampa in that study......if you cannot, then it is a study comparing apples to orange. Pensacola is so far ahead of other places I have watched TV......it is not close......including Tampa......not even close.

Hallmarkgard

Lol. They just made up the news article to piss you off. I mean damn. I am sure they pulled the numbers out of the air. Been much easier if they had just called you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:P  I call BS.   In big market TV.....maybe, but I have watched Tampa TV when getting medical treatment at Moffit, and again.........not even in the same zip code as the saturation of ads in Pensacola

So that's how you conclude things is it?  From the anecdote that you watched a little tv there while getting medical treatment?
That really helps me understand your thinking process.  lol
Well hell in that case I spent 4 days in Vegas last year and occasionally watched tv too.  I guess that means I know more about Vegas than the Las Vegas Sun.  lol

2seaoat

Pensacola is not even in the top fifty tv markets. I believe it is 60th and to accomplish that they have to go an hour in each direction and try to capture the market by including Mobile in their market. It has to be the water Bob.....it explains a great deal........but if PK could actually produce the study he references which shows Pensacola's rank on lawyer ads......in regard to your perception of the same......have you ever watched TV in any other market, and have you ever seen more Lawyer ads than Pensacola? No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum