Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Irreverent George W. Bush DANCES During Memorial to Slain Dallas Officers!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Does Bush EVER cease to underwhelm us with his behavior and actions? It is a memorial for 5 dead Dallas heroes, and everyone is dressed appropriately, in black, EXCEPT our former president! Everyone has a somber attitude, but Dubya is swaying and waving his arms around like he is at some sort of party....

George W. Bush... Flubbing it up both in and out of office.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I bet he has horrible nightmares...I hope he does.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
I bet he has horrible nightmares...I hope he does.

Jumping around like red ants are crawling up his leg, and wearing the wrong suit....

He should have been put on medications for ADHD years ago.....  I swear he has it.... His attention span is very short. We are lucky that he didn't crash the economy until just before he left office, or start any bigger wars than the ones he did!

Sal

Sal

It looks like he's on the sauce again.

It's sad.

Addiction is a horrible disease.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The good news is, we survived George Dubya Bush. Trump can't be worse. We survived Bill Clinton, and we'll survive the corruption of Hillary. But it's going to be one helluva ride! Dear Bernie: Where's and when is our next meeting?

Telstar

Telstar

Jeb is still young. His brothers drinking days will be long forgotten when the republicans decide they actually want to win the White House and nominate Jeb.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:Jeb is still young. His brothers drinking days will be long forgotten when the republicans decide they actually want to win the White House and nominate Jeb.

2024 is the earliest you will see another Republican president. I hope they bypass the Baby Boomers and Generation Xers and find a young, 40 something Millennial to run. Same for the Democrats. We need fresh ideas from both the Conservative and Progressive sides to fix this country's ills.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:Jeb is still young. His brothers drinking days will be long forgotten when the republicans decide they actually want to win the White House and nominate Jeb.

2024 is the earliest you will see another Republican president. I hope they bypass the Baby Boomers and Generation Xers and find a young, 40 something Millennial to run. Same for the Democrats. We need fresh ideas from both the Conservative and Progressive sides to fix this country's ills.

So is there a younger Bush out there already? The republicans always go with what works for them and the name Bush is the only name that has spelled White House jackpot for them on either the top or bottom of their ticket since 1980. For republicans it's always go Bush or go broke.

Sal

Sal

Yep, wasted ...

Irreverent George W. Bush DANCES During Memorial to Slain Dallas Officers! Captur22

drunken drunken drunken drunken

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Yep, wasted ...

Irreverent George W. Bush DANCES During Memorial to Slain Dallas Officers! Captur22

drunken drunken drunken drunken

Where is poster Markle to defend former president Bush? According to Markle, Bush was a great president, who always did the right thing, never made a mistake, and never told us any lies.... What excuse would Markle make for this lack of respect for the dead? I am surer we will hear crickets from him......

Telstar

Telstar

Say what you want about Bush the drunkard but if republicans could bottle the Bush brand they would force all their White House candidates to drink it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

So is there a younger Bush out there already? The republicans always go with what works for them and the name Bush is the only name that has spelled White House jackpot for them on either the top or bottom of their ticket since 1980. For republicans it's always go Bush or go broke.

Jeb's son George Prescott Bush is now Texas Land Commissioner.  

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-officials-frequently-ignore-hiring-law-for-6576780.php

Texas officials frequently ignore hiring law for friends, campaign workers

AUSTIN - "At first glance, Hector Valle would seem like an odd fit for the state agency that oversees all public land in Texas.

When the 37-year-old applied to join the Texas General Land Office last October, saying he wanted to be the agency's "special counsel" - a job that did not exist - his only work experience was as a Dallas anti-gang prosecutor.

Valle had a special qualification, however: He had gone to law school with George P. Bush, the front-runner in what was then an upcoming election for land commissioner.

Two weeks later, Bush won. Six days after that, Valle was on the payroll, making an annual salary of $115,000.

Valle, who recently became a volunteer fundraising "bundler" for the presidential campaign of Bush's father, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, is among scores of political aides, campaign workers and friends of statewide elected officials who have been brought into Texas government over the past year without facing any public competition for their jobs, a Houston Chronicle examination has found.

Despite a two-decade-old law mandating job openings be advertised to the public, Bush and Gov. Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Comptroller Glenn Hegar, Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller and Railroad Commissioners David Porter, Christi Craddick and Ryan Sitton have bent the rules to hire at least 150 people with personal or political connections, state records show...."

Irreverent George W. Bush DANCES During Memorial to Slain Dallas Officers! 920x1240

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/09/and-even-republicans-are-acting-surprised

And Even Republicans Are Acting Surprised

Irreverent George W. Bush DANCES During Memorial to Slain Dallas Officers! George_p_bush_050214

The big news in Texas right now is that George P Bush, son of a JebBush, got elected Land Commissioner in Texas and is violating the law, hiring his friends and family, not posting jobs, and has turned the Texas General Land office to a frat house / political payoff machine that even has his retired Republican predecessor aghast.

He’s a damn Bush, people. What the hell did you expect?

If you didn’t want someone acting like a damn Bush, why the fool tarnation did you elect a damn Bush?

Personnel records show that Bush has directed at least 40 external hires between November 2014 and July 2015 but listed only four of those with the Workforce Commission.

The average salary for those four jobs was about $65,000. The average salary for the 36 jobs that were not posted was about $90,000.

Ten jobs went to campaign aides, including temporary transition director, Trey Newton, who made $17,500 per month, and the five regional outreach coordinators, who are making annual salaries of $55,000. Newton, the campaign engineer Bush once called “our Karl Rove,” left in January. He did not return a call seeking comment.

And it gets worse. His college friends and GOP donors with no management experience get triple digit salaries. Because he’s a Bush.

Last week I complained that he’s never at work because he’s out campaigning for his Dad. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut.

In related news, the latest Gallup poll says 75% of Americans see widespread government corruption. In related to the related news, they are damn right.

Nepotism and favoritism...the gold standard in Texas GOP politics...hiring people for jobs that don't exist.  Violating the law by not advertising for job candidates.  A chip off the old block, as they say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum