Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Satonic prayer.......in Pensacola City meetings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I told you I was in hell.....nobody believed me, but the devil is leading the prayers in Pensacola, and he is roasting Seaoat's sorry asz as his evil spreads through this nation where a black man can be stopped driving in his neighborhood for no reason, people shot in their cars by police, or tackled and executed.....the devil is winning and welcome to hell as lucifer's assistant Donald Trump sells his hate and greed to make America great again. It is rumored he spends the night in Bob's backyard, and suddenly Bob sold his soul to him for a little grass under the trees. Twisted Evil

RealLindaL

The word is Satanic, not Satonic.   We've all read the news stories about this and understand exactly what's going on, and it's not the devil invading Pensacola council meetings, it's simply an outlying atheistic group demanding their right to have their message heard the same as the Christians do in most every other meeting.   You say you want freedom in America?  That's part of it.   Last I heard, the Council was considering doing away with the meeting invocation entirely, which is probably the wisest path to take.  Religion -- or at least the appearance of its official sanction -- has no place in governmental meetings anyway.

Look:  we get it.  You're hot.  The heat indices are off the charts right now, and your A/C is on the blink.  It sucks.  But you have recently said that you love the Panhandle during certain months of the year.  Now, because it's terribly hot and you opted to come down here in all your weakness, trying to keep going at any cost and probably worrying your family to death, and you're physically miserable and you saw a depressing movie, all of a sudden the Panhandle is the hell hole of the entire country and practically responsible for everything going on anywhere that's bad or that you don't personally approve of.

It's all very disturbing.   I find myself wanting to ask you a health question that surely must be on everyone's mind at this point, but damned if I'll be the first to ask it and get pilloried.

In any event, IMHO, Sea, you do need to either sell and get the heck out of here for good, or, if for some reason you can't let go of this area you suddenly hate so furiously, find someone you can trust to oversee your properties for you, even if they cost you more money.  It makes no sense for you to continue to subject yourself to this torture, and it's also not fair for you to come on this forum and pile onto us with your sudden hatred for everything about our area and blame the Panhandle for all the sins of the world as you see it.

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing, and don't tell me you're not.   It's just wrong.  I certainly don't want to hope this is all a result of worsening illness, but it's the only reasonable excuse I can come up with for the behavior you're demonstrating.  You even have your friend Hallmark telling you to go home.  If you won't listen to me (you never have), for heaven's sake hear him.

Certainly you have a right to be furious at the hand life has dealt you, and maybe that's part of this scenario as well, even though you'd likely never admit it.   Just please keep in mind that we -- and the Florida Panhandle -- are not the enemy.

RealLindaL

As I understand it from a WEAR-TV news report earlier tonight, even though Pensacola City Councilman (chairman, I think?) Charles Bare recommended the abolition of the invocation in future meetings, he was soundly defeated by the obviously religious majority who, I can only surmise, were afraid their god would not look kindly on nor "bless" their meetings and actions if there were not some type of demonstrated obeisance in the form of an invocation.  This, despite their own bible's exhortation to render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, or some words to that effect.

Of course this means that the atheistic Satanic folks will in fact be allowed to present the invocation, and I heard the meeting date is in July but didn't write it down, and am too tired to google.  Twenty-something, I think.

All I can say is that the Satanic guy doing the honors that night had better wear himself a bullet-proof vest, knowing how so many of these Christians around here (like the supposed "Reverend" Mr. Carl Gallups) are so very loving, tolerant and inclusive.    Hardy hardy har.

2seaoat

If intolerance and hate prevail, then you are correct bullet proof vests will be the American way as tyranny is met with revolution. If our constitution is disregarded, and folks cannot have religious freedom, or citizens are wrongfully stopped and shot or detained, at some point bullet proof vests will be the result when our population seeks security and living in the bubble actually has people popping that bubble. People have had enough. When justice is denied and fascism is rampant, history tells us what will happen. At this point, it does not matter if I leave or stay, because like a contagious disease, the values and hate of this region is spreading and instead of Martin Luther King peaceful demonstrations or pouring tea into the Boston harbor, patriots will begin to fight back, and sadly innocents will die. Do not be surprised when tyranny prevails that history has taught us violence will result. When black people can be stopped wrongfully in the street and the mob thinks they can abuse a citizen just because they fight the police state, do not be surprised by escalation, and do not be surprised to suddenly see people changing their views on gun safety......illness has nothing to do with this hell. Lawyer commercials and hate.......all framed with intolerable people and weather.......as slinger says.....reality.

It leaves me shaking my head when you talk about disregarding the constitution. It must be nice to be clueless.

2seaoat

It leaves me shaking my head when you talk about disregarding the constitution.

That shaking your head is probably painful, so please show me where I have disregarded the constitution so I can avoid the pain I am causing you.

Telstar

Telstar

A Satanic blast from the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum