Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The General Who Lost 2 Wars, Leaked Classified Information to His Lover—and Retired With a $220,000 Pension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-general-who-lost-2-wars-leaked-classified-information-to-his-lover-and-retired-with-a-220000-pension/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What do you expect from a heterosexual.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:What do you expect from a heterosexual.

What do you even mean by that? I know a few people who are homosexual or bi---some of them are good; some of them are horrible people...although I have to admit most of my gay friends wouldn't hurt a fly...but a few aren't right in the head.

2seaoat

but a few aren't right in the head.

None of us right in the head when we are so scared that we fail to cut the defense budget and quit making all the nations in the world our enemy. All these teat suckers getting huge pensions.....it is like Illinois politicians triple dipping and bankrupting the state.....how hard is it to get a spine and cut the defense budget?

Let me see if I have this right. You're lamenting a ranking member of the ruling elite receiving special treatment?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2seaoat

So you are calling the FBI Director a liar?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum