Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Islamic jihaders are obviously wanting Trump to get elected

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Every time they shoot uo or blow up people,  it gives a boost to Trump.  And I doubt they're too stupid to realize this.
So my guess is they think Trump will be easier to deal with than Hillary. They see him as just a windbag.

What military intervention has hillary opposed? I mean originally... not later when she tries to conflate and excuse.

No telling what a person that has zero problem lying will do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:What military intervention has hillary opposed?

None that I'm aware of.  To use 2seaoat's word,  when it comes to raghead terrorists,  Hillary is a scaredy cat. Nobody told her more people are killed by bee stings than ragheads.  lol

2seaoat

What military intervention has hillary opposed?

I think the legacy of the Clinton White House years were that to hold onto power in America, you must get along with MIC. The Clintons did, and only made slight cuts in military. Bernie is correct. In regard to the MIC Hillary Clinton is NOT a progressive, but clearly a moderate. The question with her propensity to use the MIC, will a plank in a progressive platform be enough to restrain her in future situations........I think my answer is that she has battle proven knowledge, experience, and an understanding of mistakes this nation has made which she affirmed.......I think she is capable of the type of restraint President Obama has perfected despite the rails against him that he is clueless......just the opposite he is brilliant, and part of her tenacity and show the boys I can play war too.....is the attempts repeatedly to paint her as a weak woman. Over compensation perhaps, but her intelligence and experience will prevail. She will do a great job.

Are you inferring that progressivism is anti-interventionalist? because history will not support that revision.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The only people who want Trump elected are ISIS, Russia, and dumb Americans.

ISIS wants Trump elected because he would provide a boost to their recruiting.

Russia wants Trump elected because he's an incompetent pushover.

Dumb Americans want Trump elected because they're dumb.

2seaoat

I have yet to talk to one trump supporter. I have talked to Hillary haters, but not one supporter of Trump. Something is wrong in America where as an American you would actually vote for evil because a very qualified woman has been savaged by the worse type of propaganda for twenty years......is it just happenstance.....or next one up to abuse, or is this country so afraid that women can be our equals.....I vote the last.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:The only people who want Trump elected are ISIS, Russia, and dumb Americans.

ISIS wants Trump elected because he would provide a boost to their recruiting.

Russia wants Trump elected because he's an incompetent pushover.

Dumb Americans want Trump elected because they're dumb.

I'm betting the armpit of florida will go 2 to 1 for Trump.

dumpcare

I think you're right Bob, I have talked to several Trump supporters and a couple of Hillary hater's that are going to vote for Trump. I told them if you can't vote for Hillary to at least vote for Johnson or someone other than Trump.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:I think you're right Bob, I have talked to several Trump supporters and a couple of Hillary hater's that are going to vote for Trump. I told them if you can't vote for Hillary to at least vote for Johnson or someone other than Trump.

I was listening to WEBY yesterday and one caller said he was voting for Trump because "Trump is a god fearing man". I just about got a hernia from laughing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder if that green slime is washing up on Trump's property down there.  
We might be an "armpit" but an armpit looks very appealing compared to that shit. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Jessica Williams nails it:

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/01/the_best_reason_to_watch_the_daily_show_is_now_gone_watch_jessica_williams_last_segment_and_send_off/?source=newsletter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum