Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Class Act

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Class Act Empty Class Act 6/30/2016, 5:38 pm

2seaoat

http://www.thepostgame.com/jordan-spieth-enforces-kid-friendly-autograph-rules

This young man could do what all the big name pros do the week before the British open and practice in Scotland, but he won his first tournament at the Deere Classic in the Quad cities, and he comes back each year......folks love this kid in Northwestern Illinois, and some Texas parents did a very good job on raising him.

2Class Act Empty Re: Class Act 6/30/2016, 7:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Class Act.

3Class Act Empty Re: Class Act 6/30/2016, 7:42 pm

2seaoat

Every tournament I pull for him, but most importantly he is setting a great example that athletes do not need to cheat on their spouses, snarl at the press, and be aloof. He is setting a great examples for the wonderful game of golf for young people. I wish I was feeling better because I have played the Deere classic course and would like to watch him play a few holes, but the course is a lot of up and down as it runs in a river valley. Who knows.....I may feel better in a few weeks and get to see this kid.....It would make me happy.

4Class Act Empty Re: Class Act 6/30/2016, 9:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Every tournament I pull for him, but most importantly he is setting a great example that athletes do not need to cheat on their spouses, snarl at the press, and be aloof. He is setting a  great examples for the wonderful game of golf for young people.   I wish I was feeling better because I have played the Deere classic course and would like to watch him play a few holes, but the course is a lot of up and down as it runs in a river valley.  Who knows.....I may feel better in a few weeks and get to see this kid.....It would make me happy.
I always followed and volunteered for the Pensacola Open. My ER doc and I were the medical team assigned to Bob Hope after he had his heart attack previously. Bob was in a golf cart zipping around the course and we were having to keep up without him knowing we were the medics.

5Class Act Empty Re: Class Act 6/30/2016, 10:03 pm

2seaoat

to keep up without him knowing we were the medics.

Stalkers.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum