Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fourth of July weekend.........it really means something for me this year

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

My wife and I have purchased small flags to fill the yard and go with our 35 foot flag in the front yard. I have never appreciated those who came before and sacrificed so I could live my life of liberty and freedom which words alone can never show my appreciation. Our founding fathers were great men with vision and wisdom. Today when we are surrounded by so many small men, it is with gratitude and heartfelt thanks that I will celebrate this fourth of July weekend. I hope everybody this weekend thinks about those great men with their great vision and give thanks for the same. Happy fourth of July weekend.

Telstar

Telstar

A happy 4th to you too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:My wife and I have purchased small flags to fill the yard and go with our 35 foot flag in the front yard.  I have never appreciated those who came before and sacrificed so I could live my life of liberty and freedom which words alone can never show my appreciation.  Our founding fathers were great men with vision and wisdom.   Today when we are surrounded by so many small men, it is with gratitude and heartfelt thanks that I will celebrate this fourth of July weekend.  I hope everybody this weekend thinks about those great men with their great vision and give thanks for the same.   Happy fourth of July weekend.

HAPPY 4th.

RealLindaL

Happy 4th to one and all!

knothead

knothead

Happy 4th from the Bluegrass State!

2seaoat

We just bought two semi circle flag banners for 60% off and have put one on our gate, and one on our handicap railings in front of the house. We have noticed other neighbors putting up their flags and mini flags. We still have our confederate flag neighbor who also flies a Cub flag, but all across the town people are putting up flags. I think Americans know we are in a moral crisis as a nation, and that we should celebrate those founding fathers who built this great nation......positive thoughts are being manifested by the simple display of our proud flag which has NOTHING to do with the evil exporting of War which our founding fathers so clearly warned us, and everything to do with those ideals which make America great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum