Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton and Warren electrify Ohio crowd, sparking visions of a ticket

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

I don't think it will happen. I don't think America is ready for two woman on the same ticket but Warren does charge up the crowds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-and-warren-electrify-ohio-crowd-sparking-visions-of-a-ticket/2016/06/27/8b169f8e-3a59-11e6-9ccd-d6005beac8b3_story.html

2seaoat

I am thinking that the Irish Catholic from Virginia can poll better than the excitement of Warren. If you think Bernie supporters are going to jump on the Clinton band wagon just because of Warren, I have listened to some of his supporters answer the question about her candidacy for VP with not much enthusiasm....it surprised me.......Virginia becomes critical as Ohio and Pa seem to be in play on trade issues as blue collar workers who normally vote Democratic are buying Trumps lies. Also, a catholic VP brings voters.......a native american never has..... Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I am thinking that the Irish Catholic from Virginia can poll better than the excitement of Warren. If you think Bernie supporters are going to jump on the Clinton band wagon just because of Warren, I have listened to some of his supporters answer the question about her candidacy for VP with not much enthusiasm....it surprised me.......Virginia becomes critical as Ohio and Pa seem to be in play on trade issues as blue collar workers who normally vote Democratic are buying Trumps lies. Also, a catholic VP brings voters.......a native american never has..... Twisted Evil

Pretty certain she will go with a governor. I don't think she'll have all that much trouble against Trump no matter who she chooses as a running mate.

Sal

Sal

I love Elizabeth Warren and would be juiced to vote for an all female ticket.

But a new CNN poll shows that a full 40% of respondents are completely unfamiliar with her, and that's a problem.

The problem is less with Warren and more with the shocking ignorance of the American public.

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:I love Elizabeth Warren and would be juiced to vote for an all female ticket.

But a new CNN poll shows that a full 40% of respondents are completely unfamiliar with her, and that's a problem.

The problem is less with Warren and more with the shocking ignorance of the American public.

Too soon for two woman but I wouldn't be too shocked if Hillary struggled in the first four years and chose Warren as her running mate in 2020.

2seaoat

There is something fun about a sooner with a Harvard education giving Donald Trump crap.......I do hope she campaigns with Clinton regardless of who the vp will be.

They looked like a couple of snooty girls drunk with the power of running the high school class govt. Sad really.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:They looked like a couple of snooty girls drunk with the power of running the high school class govt. Sad really.

Hahahaha ...

Misogyny is fun!

I can't believe you're not married. [sarc]

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:They looked like a couple of snooty girls drunk with the power of running the high school class govt. Sad really.

Hahahaha ...

Misogyny is fun!

I can't believe you're not married. [sarc]

Don't know about that Saul. I often need to use the rest room when the twin banshees Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter commence to caterwauling for their favorite dreamboat Donny littlehands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum