Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Arms Mexican Criminals While Trying to Strip US Citizens of Their Constitutional Rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://triblive.com/mobile/10593709-96/fast-furious-guns

Of the thousands of guns deliberately sold to illegal buyers under the federal government's disastrous Fast and Furious gun-running fiasco, the 94 guns since recovered have been tied to at least 69 killings.

Of these, 20 were involved in several mass shootings, according to Justice Department documents obtained by Judicial Watch. One turned up in the June 2014 murder of 22 people in Tlatlaya, Mexico. A rifle seized in Hostotipaquillo, Jalisco, has been connected to the assassination of the local police chief and his bodyguard.

Fast and Furious involved the sale of more than 2,500 guns. Federal authorities intended to track the guns sold near the border to Mexican drug cartels — and to presumably make the case for tougher U.S. gun laws. Instead, Fast and Furious blew up in the feds' faces. This, after the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, murdered in December 2010 by Mexican thugs carrying Fast and Furious guns.

Yet for five years the Obama administration has tried unsuccessfully to bury this lingering abomination. Recently a federal judge nixed the administration's claim of executive privilege in withholding thousand of documents. And more damaging revelations are expected by Judicial Watch. When a purely political ideology (gun control) transcends common sense, as it so egregiously did with the Fast and Furious debacle, tragedies unfold.

Sal

Sal

You are a liar.

2seaoat

Please show me all those house committee meetings which comes to your same conclusions PK.....you are getting goofy.......hopefully you are not messing around with those opiates......long term chronic pain is not solved by opiates......if you did not cut and paste, but simply gave common sense specific facts, you might get more favorable responses, but both you and markle have a hundred things to legitimately criticize the Democrats on policy and both of you start talking crazy on Benghazi and guns to illegals.....certifiable stuff, but worse just intellectually lazy.

Lol... I consider that validation coming from an obama and hillary shill. They lie constantly and you gobble it all up. Now that his executive privilege has been thrown out... we might get to the some semblance of the truth. Although what I think will be found is that a thorough and comprehensive effort was made to destroy any and everything that would prove the facts of the case. This administration... in any instance that the public should be afforded transparency and accountability... has run interference, obfuscated, obstructed, and flat lied.

So... being called a liar by a leftist the likes of you is comical. You wouldn't know a real liar if you voted for one.

Which you have and will with great joy... lol.

2seaoat wrote:Please show me all those house committee meetings which comes to your same conclusions PK.....you are getting goofy.......hopefully you are not messing around with those opiates......long term chronic pain is not solved by opiates......if you did not cut and paste, but simply gave common sense specific facts, you might get more favorable responses, but both you and markle have a hundred things to legitimately criticize the Democrats on policy and both of you start talking crazy on Benghazi and guns to illegals.....certifiable stuff, but worse just intellectually lazy.

I just take a naproxin twice a day. I'm not comfortable... but I've grown used to the pain. If it were just pain and didn't involve a condition that will worsen... I'd just live with it. Back to the point... obama's executive privilege was used to hide the truth. Period.

2seaoat

I really hope you are talking to good medical people......chronic pain is its own private hell, and I hope you get relief. I have quit sharing a lot of my health issues because I want to keep things upbeat. I am happy to be alive, but pain is simply no fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum