Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Father's Day

+2
2seaoat
RealLindaL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Father's Day Empty Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 1:27 am

RealLindaL

Happy Father's Day to all you dads on the forum, and to all who will be thinking of and/or remembering their own fathers.   These holidays can become bitter-sweet, especially as we age, so I hope someone will do something special for each of you on Sunday.

2Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 4:37 am

2seaoat

My daughter stopped by on Saturday night with a pizza. Her husband was visiting his father with the grandkids, and she had a girls night out thursday night and Friday night at Lake Geneva Wisconsin. She was visiting another former SA who had a condo on Lake Geneva, and who just got recently divorced and wanted my daughter who likes to go right up to men and introduce them to her friend. Well they met another forty something couple at the bar and hit it off and they invited them to their boat to enjoy some wine on the boat......well as usual my daughter started messing with a guy who appeared to be intoxicated and walking around this marina was gated and exclusive which her friend was a member, and the couples boat had a slip in the marina.

Well my daughter had been drinking and started to give this guy a hard time, saying something like hey creeper what you doing being drunk here......he goes what do you mean what am I doing here.....I belong to the club, and my boat is docked over there......well one thing lead to another as my daughter was brutalizing this guy, who was eating it up giving it back....and he finally said who the hell are you and where is your boat.....she goes.....I am the only one who does not belong.....creeper. Well, they all joined the couple on their boat and she just had this rich guy pegged......he was a CEO of an eyeglass manufacturing company, and belonged to all these exclusive chicago area clubs, one being the East Bank Club which was Oprah's health club and is really exclusive where she life guarded as a job in the summer during college........she brutalized him on belonging to all these exclusive clubs.....well needless to say the five of them hit it off and my daughter's girlfriend gets invited to see this guys boat and it ends up being three stories and about four full size bedrooms, and they come back to the smaller boat, and he wants her card.....the matchmaker had hit again, and the guy apparently was handsome and in shape in his mid forties and liked her girlfriend, who never would have had the nerve to hassle this guy. The daughter is happily married, but everybody loves to party with her because she does not allow pretension or stuffy people to get a pass.

So, my wife and I had a wonderful pre father's day with her telling us long detailed too much wine stories on Lake Geneva Wisconsin. She destroys people on cross examination and she has adapted these skills very well to picking up guys for her single or divorced girlfriends......they did not drink Friday at all......but she makes me very proud with how she has put the bad guys in jail, took no guff from anybody, and is well loved among her friends. A better gift could not be given to a father.

3Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 10:41 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thank you, Linda....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 11:33 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Father's Day......I miss my dad every single day!

5Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 12:46 pm

Hallmarkgard

42years ago a nurse handed me a tiny new born baby,  My wife smiled.  I thought"What in the hell have I done!!  Can I ever be man enough to care for this child?

Card from my daughter
Thanks for being there for me and supporting and encouraging me though life.
Thanks for all you do for our family.
Thanks for being the very best dad.  I love you.

The greatest gift a man can ever receive....

Last edited by Hallmarkgard on 6/19/2016, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 1:26 pm

RealLindaL

Touches my heart, Hallmark. Thank you for sharing that. Wow.

7Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 9:15 pm

Hallmarkgard

Happy Father's Day 2rh5n5w
Happy Father's Day 2pyrjmf

8Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 9:33 pm

RealLindaL

Precious, in all respects.

9Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/19/2016, 11:30 pm

knothead

knothead

Never had the good fortune to have had my own biological children however, good fortune blessed me with a wonderful woman/partner with one son who now professes his affection with me as his FIL, the best thing his progeny gave us two grand daughters and to my personal joy I am now Grand Dad and do i wear that with pride .. . . my oldest just completed her first year of college with a 4.0 GPA and her younger sister is only 12 yet has qualities that will serve her well . . . . . bottomline I am a grandad and so proud they are fundamentally on a good track so yes they both are adorable and yes i am proud of them beyond words.

10Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/20/2016, 9:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very nice, Knot and Hallmark.

11Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/20/2016, 1:55 pm

2seaoat

Beautiful........if love and kindness can be passed down, this world has a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum