Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would this Islamic Terrorist Attack NOT have taken place if UGLY, SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS were banned from sale?

+4
2seaoat
dumpcare
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Would this Islamic Terrorist Attack NOT have taken place if new UGLY, SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS were banned from sale?

Does anyone believe the Pulse atrocity would NOT have taken had the Islamic Terrorist could not purchase the gun from a gun store?

Markle

Markle

Even the Progressives know that had that gun store NOT provided or not been able to provide the SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapon, he could easily have purchased it elsewhere.

The issue is NOT GUN CONTROL.

The issue is ISIS BEING AT WAR WITH THE U.S. and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama treating it as a crime issue.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

The issue is ISIS BEING AT WAR WITH THE U.S.

Give me a break.

That self-loathing gay punk from Queens had about as real a connection to ISIS as you do to true Christian charity.

HINT:  Lip service.

dumpcare

True you can buy a handgun from the right people, but it would be a bit more expensive for him to purchase what he used in the underground. If had just used a handgun instead might not have been as many casualties.

So I see you're not calling it a crime. What planet are you really from markle?

I've read your bs for years and yes you are one bigoted person who hides behind your religion. Don't tell me your best friend is black, mexican or gay, etc.

These types of weapon's were meant for military use only. Not on the streets.

It's actually just a small game rifle. It just looks scarry.

2seaoat

Bingo for Sal. I have noticed that Mr. Markle and Bob both wanted to blame this on as Bob says "ragheads", but the truth is it was a person with deep seated problems dealing with his sexuality, his relationship with people, his anger over innocent people dying from our bombs decided to snap and gain some fame by saying he was doing this for ISIS, but I just listened to CIA director Brennan say that they have found NO connection to the same. I also note that Bob has quit posting after realizing that it probably was a self loathing homosexual killing other homosexuals in the proud tradition of the brown shirts of Nazi Germany. Nope, we could argue now that we should ban all people from this country who are citizens, but their parents were immigrants and their children are homosexuals........insanity, and Bob is strangely silenced from more raghead comments......must be at a Trump rally, because he sure feigns disgust with Trump now, when he was so willing to embrace him when it was about Mexicans and Ragheads.........Mr. Markle is just being himself......and that does not need any comment.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It's actually just a small game rifle. It just looks scarry.

Well, he sure bagged a bunch of innocent humans with that "small game rifle".

Are "small game rifles" typically capable of firing 50 rounds per minute?

Salinsky wrote:

Sure. My first gun was a .22 long rifle. It held 16 lr rounds... but also shot the short rounds... 21 of those. It was a semi-auto sleeve feed... but I still could probably get off two loads in a minute. I've only shot an ar once... it felt cheap.

2seaoat

In all the years of hunting with my father as a child.....it was only about five years before he died, I never fired a weapon which had more than five shells. In hunting this is usually enough because in concept it is man against one animal. The idea of having more would assume that you were taking down multiple animals which never crossed my father's mind in teaching me how to hunt. No, the multiple shells beyond five are meant for only one purpose.....to bring the maximum kill to as many targets as possible. What we expect a crazy who hunts humans to have hunting ethics......not. Any regulations on guns will not be perfect, but if it in theory only can reduce the probability of mass shootings being made easier, then most sane Americans want common sense regulation. I have a friend who has a M-16 which he kept in this massive wall safe when owning the same was illegal, so even among law abiding citizens, people will try to circumvent regulation that these military weapons can never be completely regulated, but we can make it more difficult.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This wasn't an "Islamist Terrorist Attack", you numbskull.

dumpcare

No it wasn't a terrorist attack until he decided he'd interject ISIS and as stupid as ISIS is say's why not let's take credit.

The M16 is not for small game hunt. It's for war.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Even the Progressives know that had that gun store NOT provided or not been able to provide the SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapon, he could easily have purchased it elsewhere.

The issue is NOT GUN CONTROL.

The issue is ISIS BEING AT WAR WITH THE U.S. and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama treating it as a crime issue.

Would this Islamic Terrorist Attack NOT have taken place if UGLY, SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS were banned from sale? Aaron-paul-gifs-1

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

And to be using your 22 analogy for a debate on common sense regulations which do not let folks on terror lists from buying weapons........comrade you are showing your allegiance is to gun merchants and not the second amendment and freedoms under our constitution. Next you will try to argue that the British politician killed with an "old fashioned hand gun" and that no regulation can stop the carnage......but the stats defeat your logic comrade.....may the NRA proletariat of a few impose their dictatorship on America.....good job comrade.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sure. My first gun was a .22 long rifle. It held 16 lr rounds... but also shot the short rounds... 21 of those. It was a semi-auto sleeve feed...

Well, I guess you either eat a buttload of squirrel, or you're a really, really bad shot.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:These types of weapon's were meant for military use only. Not on the streets.

True, but in Markle's and former poster PaceDog's world, it is best to own a military weapon so you will be ready to oppose the overreach of President Obama's internal imperialism, if ever required. That is how the most wingnut Republicans feel, deep down inside. ....You may never know if you'll be needed to help clear the streets of rampaging liberals one day....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:.......Mr. Markle is just being himself......and that does not need any comment.

Would this Islamic Terrorist Attack NOT have taken place if UGLY, SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS were banned from sale? Thumbs10

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:

This Islamic Terrorist had FOUR HOURS inside the night club.  He went back through the facility shooting people he thought might not be dead.

Last edited by Markle on 6/17/2016, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : four instead of three hours)

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:And to be using your 22 analogy for a debate on common sense regulations which do not let folks on terror lists from buying weapons........comrade you are showing your allegiance is to gun merchants and not the second amendment and freedoms under our constitution.  Next you will try to argue that the British politician killed with an "old fashioned hand gun" and that no regulation can stop the carnage......but the stats defeat your logic comrade.....may the NRA proletariat of a few impose their dictatorship on America.....good job comrade.

Would having folks who might be on the no-fly lists on the gun lists have prevented this shooting?

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:No it wasn't a terrorist attack until he decided he'd interject ISIS and as stupid as ISIS is say's why not let's take credit.

The M16 isn't even in this bogus discussion.

The issue is that it was an Islamic Terrorist Attack, planned and executed who boasted that he was following the wishes of Allah and inviting more attacks.

ppaca wrote:No it wasn't a terrorist attack until he decided he'd interject ISIS and as stupid as ISIS is say's why not let's take credit.

He didn't use an m16.

2seaoat

Would having folks who might be on the no-fly lists on the gun lists have prevented this shooting?

No, this American with confused sexuality was not on the no fly list, but it might help when the next Americans get targeted to be slaughtered.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

He didn't use an m16.

Who gives a flying fuck?

M16, AR-15, Sig Sauer MCX ...

... they all have one thing in common ...

... they were designed for combat and have no business on American streets in civilian hands.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:

The M16 isn't even in this bogus discussion.

The issue is that it was an Islamic Terrorist Attack, planned and executed who boasted that he was following the wishes of Allah and inviting more attacks.

If you read the thread twiddle dee you will see that seaoat brought it into the discussion.

Also:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-of-ar-15-inventor-he-didnt-intend-it-for-civilians/ar-AAh7hM9?li=BBnb7Kz

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

He didn't use an m16.

Who gives a flying fuck?

M16, AR-15, Sig Sauer MCX ...

... they all have one thing in common ...

... they were designed for combat and have no business on American streets in civilian hands.

Why is that so hard for people to accept??  Never mind; I know why.  Their terrified-of-government selves are so sure that banning military style weapons will be the crack in the door that will lead to Obama's coming around to their house and confiscating all their guns.   Oh puh-leeze.   Why should the rest of the people in this country -- the vast majority of whom are, as I understand it according to polls, in favor of an assault-type weapons ban -- have to remain in greater danger because of the paranoia of the few?

And one more comment regarding the nit-picking, hair-splitting argument over what constitutes an assault weapon and what doesn't.    Actually it's a question:  Which mass shooter has selected a common long gun to do his dirty work?    None, I dare guess.  After all, their dreams of mayhem are spawned from images imprinted since early childhood from video games  (A#1), movies, TV, etc.  -- and in none of those violent venues are guys running around shooting people with anything less than the worst, most frightening weapons made.   Think about it.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 6/17/2016, 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Are you now challenging Markle as bullshit king? The AR 15 and all its variations was designed by an engineer named Stoner in the 1950s, and the weapon he created was specifically targeted at the U.S. military.

Yes, it's true, you can use a .600 Nitro Express meant for elephants and rhinos on rabbits. But does that make it a rabbit gun? LOL

The AR doesn't just look scary -- it usually carries a magazine with a capacity of 30 rounds, which enables the gun to fire as rapidly as the shooter can pull the trigger until the magazine is empty.

Small game rifle, my ass!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum