Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our militarism and all those who are cheerleaders for the same.....do not be surprised by the results

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The shooter justified his shooting from our bombing.......and folks like pace and Mr. Markle think that exporting more war to show how strong we are will kill ideas and stop people from recognizing around the world that no matter how hard you try to limit collateral damage with civilians, in fifteen years hundreds of thousands have died and we think that if people were bombing America and hundreds of thousands were dying we would not respond to evil with more evil.

When will this country use the wisdom of Ronald Reagan and cut and run. Why do we continue to be shills for MIC, Israel, and the Saudis as we kill innocents and then get our innocents killed in response, yet this military worship in this country, and our worship of the police state where we trade liberty for a little bit more of perceived security is destructive to American society. It is time to man up. It is time to cut budgets and investing in America, not padding the bottom line of MIC and fighting other nation's battles. Each of us have to make moral choices to fight evil and those who mindlessly fall over the cliff like the lemmings we have become, must be challenged in their evil assumptions. So Mr. Markle can think common sense regulation of some types of firearms is wrong because government is taking away rights, or that we are weak if we are not bombing innocents because of ideas, or that we must expand the military and police budgets, but these all have lead to immoral American policy and it is incumbent on each of us to fight evil 24/7 because if you sit back and say nothing........pretty soon you have your family at risk from a police officer, a terrorist, or the poor house as we squander the moral high ground and become a evil bankrupted nation.

2seaoat

My wife went to a baby shower this weekend and came home appalled. Most of the older white women were saying anybody but Hillary, and thought Trump was going to fight for America and not the Muslims.........holy crap......she was stunned as they marched in unison to Trump. All the polls say women are repulsed by Trump, but all these fox news watching early sixties women are racist, hateful toward Hillary and her policies, and find the allure of Donald Trump to make a moral distinction. The worst part is that this group of my wife's friends like her went to Catholic grade schools and are very active in the church and attend regularly. These are not rebel flag waving obvious haters, and most have college degrees......it is the culture of the police state where they will gladly surrender liberty for imaginary security which Trump represents, and Hillary is the one who will have more give aways for shiftless uneducated blacks......I was shocked......and I really believe Trump is only the symptom for the underlying disease.......religious folks who make a moral choice for Trump....mind boggling.

It's funny that you can apply morality to trump... but are completely unable to do the same for hillary. In fact... you run interference for her lies and deceit and obstruction... even her official record which in FACT belongs to we the people.

You're pathetic.

2seaoat

I am pathetic. I hated Hillary for twenty years thinking that her personality could justify my straight Republican votes and running for office on the Republican ticket. I thought she was a lying ambitious woman who would do anything to make money and gain power. However, I listened to Rush in the 90s and bought into the idea that my financial success was because I was hardworking, and that lazy people were being rewarded by manipulating people like Clinton. For me eight years of fighting for my life and meeting near financial ruin was wisdom which I will be forever thankful. I realized when this woman became the SOS she could have lived a comfortable life, but she chose to serve, and she did a remarkably good job serving America.....this from somebody who hated her......but I sincerely believe the little girl from park ridge had dreams of helping people and as a woman being tough and treated equally. I get men who have had troubled marriages and problems with women bosses hate Hillary, but it is not about turning her into a lying bitch, but it is about who has the most talent, intelligence, and experience to lead this country. I cannot think of any candidate in the last 100 years who is more prepared and experienced to lead this country. I make no apology for my late wisdom in life.......none.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I am pathetic.  I hated Hillary for twenty years thinking that her personality could justify my straight Republican votes and running for office on the Republican ticket.   I thought she was a lying ambitious woman who would do anything to make money and gain power.   However, I listened to Rush in the 90s and bought into the idea that my financial success was because I was hardworking, and that lazy people were being rewarded by manipulating people like Clinton.   For me eight years of fighting for my life and meeting near financial ruin was wisdom which I will be forever thankful.   I realized when this woman became the SOS she could have lived a comfortable life, but she chose to serve, and she did a remarkably good job serving America.....this from somebody who hated her......but I sincerely believe the little girl from park ridge had dreams of helping people and as a woman being tough and treated equally.  I get men who have had troubled marriages and problems with women bosses hate Hillary, but it is not about turning her into a lying bitch, but it is about who has the most talent, intelligence, and experience to lead this country.  I cannot think of any candidate in the last 100 years who is more prepared and experienced to lead this country.  I make no apology for my late wisdom in life.......none.

"“It’s like if you were on a plane and you wanted to choose a pilot.

You have one person, Hillary, who says, “Here’s my license. Here’s all the thousands of flights that I’ve flown. Here’s planes I’ve flown in really difficult situations. I’ve had some good flights and some bad flights, but I’ve been flying for a very long time, and I know exactly how this plane works.”

Then you’ve got Bernie, who says, “Everyone should get a ride right to their house with this plane.” “Well, how are you going to do that?” “I just think we should. It’s only fair that everyone gets to use the plane equally.”
And then Trump says, “I’m going to fly so well. You’re not going to believe how good I’m going to fly this plane, and by the way, Hillary never flew a plane in her life.”"

http://fortune.com/2016/06/13/louis-ck-hillary-clinton/

2seaoat

CK nailed it, but he should have added that she had a duty to stop Bill from nailing a flight attendant to join the mile high club......like every woman has responsibility for dog behavior in their husband.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:CK nailed it, but he should have added that she had a duty to stop Bill from nailing a flight attendant to join the mile high club......like every woman has responsibility for dog behavior in their husband.

No one in this life has responsibility for anyone's actions but themselves.

2seaoat

2seaoat

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:CK nailed it, but he should have added that she had a duty to stop Bill from nailing a flight attendant to join the mile high club......like every woman has responsibility for dog behavior in their husband.

Not sure where you were coming from here, FT, but I think Sea was being sarcastic on that score.  At least I sure hope he was.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Not sure where you were coming from here, FT, but I think Sea was being sarcastic on that score.  At least I sure hope he was.

You're right, Linda...he was. I know Seaoat has a healthy respect for women. I was just reiterating a conversation I had with one of my daughters recently. What I meant is that our own behavior is the only one we can completely control. We might influence someone else, but it's only our own behavior we can really change. It's my little speech on personal responsibility.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:What I meant is that our own behavior is the only one we can completely control.  We might influence someone else, but it's only our own behavior we can really change.  It's my little speech on personal responsibility.

Gotcha, thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum