Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Hallmarkgard
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
dumpcare
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

120 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 8:21 am

dumpcare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-approximately-20-killed-in-florida-club-shooting/ar-AAgW3Wb?li=BBnb7Kz

dumpcare

I have to believe this was a hate crime, could be wrong but there is already a link on a pnj facbook page that has some hateful comments.

2seaoat

If I was to wage a bet.....I would say Florida Man.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:If I was to wage a bet.....I would say Florida Man.

Yes, they are already saying he was from somewhere else in Florida and they have checked out if there was any connection to the shooter of Grimme, they said was not.

T

dumpcare

Omar Mateen from Port St Lucie, some stations reporting a muslim U.S. citizen.

dumpcare

Here's a live steaming news report

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Oh good... Politicize a tragedy. The weapon isn't the point... [all those people aren't] more dead because it was a gun.

Moron.

dumpcare

there's a live news conference on cnn and probably all news channels right now. CNN reported or Rep King he was from Afghanistan, but CNN admiitted might have been born here and his family was from over there. This is the first time I can remember someone from the nation of islamn has spoken out against it immediately.

BTW there was an armed police officer at the front door of the club when he entered.

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Oh good... Politicize a tragedy. The weapon isn't the point... [all those people aren't] more dead because it was a gun.

Moron.

Lucky it wasn't a bomb... asshole.

1020 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 10:52 am

dumpcare

Shit there are 50 dead.

1120 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 10:54 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Moron.

Lucky it wasn't a bomb... asshole.

50 dead ... 50+ injured ... some critically ...

... so lucky.

Fucking gun-humping moron.

1220 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 11:14 am

You can strip yourself of every right you want too. I'm causing you nor anyone else any harm... period. You suburban revolutionaries are a joke... marching to enlightenment/enslavement in mini-vans and electric cars that average citizens can't afford.

It'll probably turn out that in both cases there were already laws that the criminal/crazy/terrorist ignored. Nice try...

idiot.

1320 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If we put in some more gun control like in Chicago this dude wouldna been able to get hold of one.  This is all about guns.  It has nothing to do with somebody with a raghead name mowing down queers.
Why? Because ragheads worship the religion of peace.

1420 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:16 pm

Sal

Sal

How much is too much?

How many is too many for you to compensate for your powerlessness and paranoia?

Hasn't the tree of liberty been watered enough?

1520 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote: You suburban revolutionaries are a joke... marching to enlightenment/enslavement in mini-vans and electric cars that average citizens can't afford.

You found me out. I drive a Prius electric car and a Kia minivan.

1620 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:How much is too much?

I have no objection to you putting an outright ban on the sale of all guns and ammo.
Mainly because I already have a pistol that shoots shotgun shells and a semi-automatic russian Viet Cong rifle.  And 700 rounds of ammo.  Which is all the guns and ammo I needs.

So go ahead,  enact the law tomorrow and let's see if that law makes crazies go sane.  I doubt it but give it a try.

1720 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:34 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well his daddy just told us why he dunnit.  He was walking in Miami and saw two men kiss each other.

I can hear many people across the country when they see this report on their tv screens say "good riddance,  that's one way to get rid of those fags".  That would include most of the audience for WEBY.

1820 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:48 pm

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:How much is too much?

I have no objection to you putting an outright ban on the sale of all guns and ammo.
Mainly because I already have a pistol that shoots shotgun shells and a semi-automatic russian Viet Cong rifle.  And 700 rounds of ammo.  Which is all the guns and ammo I needs.

So go ahead,  enact the law tomorrow and let's see if that law makes crazies go sane.  I doubt it but give it a try.

That's the beauty of the United States... there are many places that have a variety of gun control laws. We can look at them in action. Places like chicago and dc. The largest problem is large inner cities... most with the tightest gun controls.

The funny part about the leftist solution is that it both ignores that and doesn't focus on solving that specific problem.

There are criminals, crazies, and terrorists in certain places that are the vast majority of the problem... fix that shit.

1920 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:50 pm

2seaoat

People will die. Governor Scott and all the military and police cannot protect folks in a world of injustice, where folks try to justify their murderous acts because of injustice to others, or condemnation of one's sexual preference. The simple fact is an armed police officer did not stop the carnage, bombing Syria and Iraq did not stop potential terrorists acts, and that pouring American resources into law enforcement and military in the end makes no American safe. People will die. So when people rush to talk about gun control, or increasing our presence in the middle east so we can defeat terrorism, or now increase our military budget, or increase the law enforcement budgets.......I hope collectively we will use a measured response which recognizes that more war, more concession to the police state, and more hate toward "ragheads, only compounds the problems and makes Americans less safe. This is a sad tragedy.

2020 Killed in Orlando nightclub Empty Re: 20 Killed in Orlando nightclub 6/12/2016, 12:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was gonna go in a mosque to kill ragheads,  I wouldn't need a gun.
I'd just emulate the Tsarnaevs.  They didn't need no stinkin guns.
I can get all the pressure cookers I need from thrift stores and yard sales.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This may be the largest mass SHOOTING in U.S. history.
But remember, McVeigh and Nichols kiilled 168 people, and injured more than 680 others. Without ever firing a shot or even taking a gun to the scene.

2seaoat

After the bombing.......there were new regulations in getting agricultural supplies which were the components of that bomb. The manufacturer of ammonia did not complain. However, when an assault weapon is used.....over and over again, the same kind of regulation is seen as an infringement on folks constitutional rights.......but really it mostly about gun manufacturer profits.....

https://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-statutes-and-regulations

The smallest man with an assault weapon who otherwise is impotent and powerless suddenly can kill others with this weapon.......maybe he could have used a bomb to attack gay people, but there is no hue and cry in America about our constitutional rights to make bombs.......maybe it is time to treat assault weapons with a few regulations.

There are few houses in America that don't already hold the ingredients to make a bomb.

2seaoat

I also am very proud of Bob for calling into a radio station and challenging hate. It took courage, and maybe one hateful person may have been touched by your conversation......most would not have taken the time to make that call, and maybe if one person could have exposed the shooter to the humanity of his victims this tragedy could have been averted.

Hallmarkgard

Shit would have not happened if they would stop Air Shows..Obvious...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum