Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former The Voice Singer Slain After Performing Orlando Concert

+2
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

'Voice' singer Christina Grimmie dies after shooting at Orlando concert

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/index.html

Her brother was present, and tackled the gunman, who then shot himself dead. She had been a finalist on season 6 of 'The Voice', and was 22 years old.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Horrible horrible horrible.   Let's get more guns in this country!!  What we need is more and easier access to guns!!   UGH.   Mad

Oh good... Politicize a tragedy. The weapon isn't the point... the women isn't more dead because it was a gun.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Oh good... Politicize a tragedy. The weapon isn't the point... the women isn't more dead because it was a gun.

Yah ...

He went there with two guns, two loaded magazines, and a hunting knife.

Shocking that he went with the most efficient and deadliest killing machine.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Oh good... Politicize a tragedy.

Oh good...use a stale talking point phrase.

And where was "Guns don't kill people"? I was waiting for that one from you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think the problem is the nutter population seems to be growing in this country.

2seaoat

Just another Florida man doing what Florida man does.....gotta keep those second amendment rights, got to vote for trump, and got go watch the blue angels. I think Florida man would be better off he simply got laid.......legalize prostitution in international waters, and have the pimp boat leave Maritime Park and watch the crime rate drop, democratic and independents grow, and it is a well proven fact that men who are getting laid are not warmongers.....proof in point is Pace. Hell if he could have gotten laid regularly, he would have been sitting on PB Beach letting loose, and voting for Bernie.....instead of invading Iraq.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Just another Florida man doing what Florida man does.....gotta keep those second amendment rights, got to vote for trump, and got go watch the blue angels. I think Florida man would be better off he simply got laid.......legalize prostitution in international waters, and have the pimp boat leave Maritime Park and watch the crime rate drop, democratic and independents grow, and it is a well proven fact that men who are getting laid are not warmongers.....proof in point is Pace. Hell if he could have gotten laid regularly, he would have been sitting on PB Beach letting loose, and voting for Bernie.....instead of invading Iraq.

Pace? I thought the shooters name was Loibl.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum