Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updated 6/2/2016 CAUTION! Malwarebyte Anti-Malware is saying there is malicious adware on this site.

+4
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I am NOT trying to cause an issue.  

CAUTION!  Malwarebyte Anti-Malware is saying there is malicious adware on this site.

My Malwarebyte program stops the ads and I get a little square where the ads would be.

I buy from J & P Cycles, when their ad is posted, no message.

I have no clue what the ad might be since it is stopped.

I have used AVG and Malwarebyte for some years and have  been very happy with the results and their service.

I hope BoardsofFL will check this as well.

Last edited by Markle on 6/2/2016, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

hope you are doing well.

dumpcare

Yes, from time to time I have had my antivirus block this site because of malware.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hi Marklel

Sal

Sal

The forum's blight returning to report on a virus??

Oh the irony, it is too rich.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Welcome back, poster Markle......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Welcome back, poster Markle......

Now all we have to do is get PaceDog to start posting again.......

I will have to think of something that might bait him to return, like a few anti-Zionist threads or something
...... Razz Razz

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Hi Marklel

Hi Joanimaroni, I've missed you.

Markle

Markle

Apparently the troublesome site is about cash or movies.

I checked further and something www.adcash is causing the issue.

Another one, I searched further had to do with movies.

BoardsofFL has no control over the ads but I'm sure he can report the guilty sites to Forumotion.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:hope you are doing well.

Thank you.  I learned some weeks ago that I was reinstated...AGAIN when I sent a message to BoardsofFL to tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you even though we couldn't talk.

Several times now, BoardsofFL has lost his ultimatums and done what he promised not to do.

Then he added a number of BUTTS...(pun intended) only if I did this, that and another thing.

I might have...called his attention to the precipitous drop in participation now that he had changed the dynamics of his precious castle to include a vast majority of like minded individuals instead of someone who posted FACTS with sources and links.

DamagedEagle did point me to an outstanding larger forum which even has a "clean fighting" from which I don't get banned. I KNOW!

I may put my two cents in here from time to time if for no other reason than to aggravate the far left Progressives.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad you found another site....and hopefully you will post here also.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Thank you.  I learned some weeks ago that I was reinstated...AGAIN when I sent a message to BoardsofFL to tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you even though we couldn't talk.

Several times now, BoardsofFL has lost his ultimatums and done what he promised not to do.

Then he added a number of BUTTS...(pun intended) only if I did this, that and another thing.

I might have...called his attention to the precipitous drop in participation now that he had changed the dynamics of his precious castle to include a vast majority of like minded individuals instead of someone who posted FACTS with sources and links.

DamagedEagle did point me to an outstanding larger forum which even has a "clean fighting" from which I don't get banned.  I KNOW!

I may put my two cents in here from time to time if for no other reason than to aggravate the far left Progressives.

I am also glad you were reinstated!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

DamagedEagle did point me to an outstanding larger forum which even has a "clean fighting" from which I don't get banned.  I KNOW!

I am also glad you were reinstated!

Thank you.

Markle

Markle

Caution friends, except for two here....

Malwarebytes is still showing malicious adware being associated with this site and some of the ads at the top.

You may want to go to CNet.com, look under downloads and get the free version for your machine. Malwarebytes is blocking those ads from my computer. I am certainly not a computer junkie but this anti-malware and AVG for virus' and correcting errors has been priceless in the past.

I have no clue what these blocked programs might do. But if a well-known effective Malware program says some of the ads are "malicious" I tend to believe them.

Forewarned is forearmed.

dumpcare

It's bad this morning, every thread I click on a malware warning comes up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

After using Vipre Antivirus for about 7 years, I just switched to Webroot Antivirus, after reading an article comparing several AV software programs in PC Magazine. Best of all, I got a one-year license for three computers for a $29.99 special through the magazine ($59.99 regular price). I still need to put it on the wife's computer.

I switched because Webroot was given a good evaluation, and Vipre was rated only so-so. I have noticed my machine running a little faster with Webroot.

boards of FL

boards of FL

For probably the millionth time, just use AdBlock Plus and there are no ads. Zero. Ziltch. None.

If you still see ads here that's on you.

https://adblockplus.org/

RealLindaL

I use Adblock Plus and this is the only website I visit where I see ads, and have for several months now.  They're tracking ads (or whatever one calls them - showing things from other sites I've recently visited) and appear along the top of the page right below the grey rectangle containing the links for Home, Calendar, FAQ, etc.  
They're not particularly obtrusive but just surprising, since I don't see such things on any other site any more.

2seaoat

I had loaded ad blocker before, but I thought what the hell......hit boards link......bam........no more ads. I think you need to keep the most recent software on your browser because those ad bastards are always designing things to get by the software. I no longer have any ads on this site.

dumpcare

Guess I should have said my blocker blocked malware trying to attack my computer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum