Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Cosby going to criminal trial

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I do not have a link, but just an observation......the portrayal of Cosby as this frail old man had his PR folks happy, but today he looked ten years younger and concerned.......should be interesting.

RealLindaL

And today on the radio I heard some conservative talk radio jerk asking what was the difference between what Cosby did and what Bill Clinton did.  Are you kidding me???  DRUGGING women into a helpless state is no different??  I had to turn to another station before I either laughed or cried; wasn't sure which to do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They defend Cosby,  Linda,  because Cosby became a spokesman for the same thing they believe. That black youth are vulgar,  violent and lazy because there is no father in their upbringing.

I happen to agree that there is an element of truth in that.  But that is a totally separate issue from some pervert drugging women against their will.
An opinion about one has nothing to do with an opinion about the other.  
But the wingnuts who defend Cosby don't understand that.

RealLindaL

Well, you may be right, Bob, but my own guess is that it's not so much defending Cosby right now as it is the opportunity to take yet another shot at Bill Clinton, since that's the modus operandi of the moment. I'm thinking that's probably a little more relevant (they think) to the election process at hand (i.e., to defeating Clinton). The impression I got was, why wasn't Bill Clinton dragged into court, if Cosby is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum