Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Kills 46 More Civilians in Iraq

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/17/middleeast/iraq-violence/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Proof that PkrBum is a functionally illiterate moron.

From the article:

Explosions ripped through three Baghdad neighborhoods on Tuesday, killing at least 46 people.

ISIS claimed responsibility for one of the attacks.

The deadliest incident occurred in Baghdad's Sadr City, where a car bomb exploded, killing at least 24 people and wounding 71 others, according to security officials.

A bomb squad deactivated another bomb in a booby-trapped car in the same area, Iraqi television reported.

Two more explosions occurred in the al-Shaab neighborhood in northern Baghdad, killing at least 19 and wounding 44. A female suicide bomber may have been responsible for one of the blasts, the Interior Ministry said.

dumpcare

That damn Obama, damn he just can't keep his finger off the trigger.

It's the same logic that bofer and seagoat use to blame the US for hundreds of thousands of civilians killed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:It's the same logic that bofer and seagoat use to blame the US for hundreds of thousands of civilians killed.

Hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed in Iraq because we  pre-emptively invaded.  Thousands of US troops were killed and tens of thousands wounded in Iraq because we pre-emptively invaded.  These are the direct results of the war in Iraq that we entered electively based upon bullshit sales pitches.

If you're trying to attribute the 47 deaths mentioned in the article to Obama as if they are somehow comparable (in a sense of responsibility) to the direct death tolls that stem from our elective war in Iraq...well...add this thread atop the mountainous heap of evidence that allows readers of this forum to conclude that you are a flat out dumbass.

But lets hear your explanation.  Go ahead and connect the dots.  Explain, in your own words, the parallels of logic between Obama being responsible for these terrorist attacks that have been claimed by ISIS or identified as suicide bombers; and the Bush administration (and republicans) for being responsible for the US deaths, wounded, and Iraqi civilian death toll that directly resulted from our invasion of Iraq.

Please proceed, governor...

That's funny... I thght the iraq war was over and obama took over astan as the good war? Then we have the syrian red line, moderate revolutionaries, and advisors... and the libya clusterfuck. When's somebody going to count obama's dead?

Let's play by one set of rules... a radical idea I know.

2seaoat

I guess I better not let PK drive me to the hospital next month....I left the motor running for an hour and a half......he would probably drive off the end of Navy Pier and then announce.....I guess that climate change may be the real deal.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/world/middleeast/death-toll-from-war-in-syria-now-470000-group-finds.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/19/middleeast/iraq-civilian-death-toll/

Over 700 killed this month alone. Imagine if obama hadn't won the war... they would've all been dead. Thank you dear leader.

2seaoat

Israel and Saudi Arabia destroyed the nation state of Syria......and some are not smart enough to see whose fingerprints are all over the carnage. ISIS is their baby, and again for the fiftieth time.....why has ISIS not attacked Israel, yet attacks European targets......do you get what audience is being played....some fall for it hook line and sinker.

Isn't it amazing that obama is never responsible for anything bad... but gets credit for anything perceived good or improved. That takes a special audience... a conditioned collective. One that's certainly adept at making excuses in their own lives.

Btw... I was looking for civilian deaths in iraq by year. Not that easy to find for some reason. Despite the spike.

2seaoat

President Obama has brilliantly disengaged from the middle east. In that process players in the region have tried to glue us to the mess.....and he has wisely used patience and restraint to not over react, but the reality is although it has never been his mess, he has set the tone for getting out of the middle east despite Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Lol... it's a simple task to look at that region today and compare it objectively to when the dear leader took office.

Do you apply these same standards and excuses to your own life sir walter seaoz mitty seagoat?

boards of FL

boards of FL

So what is you line of reasoning here exactly? Are you suggesting that Obama is responsible for the violence that now exists in the vacuum that was left in the wake of our elective war in Iraq? If not, can you simply state your point?

Who declared the job done and pulled out?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Obama.

So can you now respond to my post?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In this one, most important sense, Obama and Dubya share the same major flaw: they listened to their generals as though those idiots actually had answers ....

Hopefully, Trump will fire ALL our inadequate, goofy, sex-driven Pentagon chiefs, and replace them with Omorosa, or Ivanka ...

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:Obama.

So can you now respond to my post?

Uh oh...it's happening again.

PkrDumb is only capable of responding to questions with questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum