Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major drug bust today in Escambia County

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RealLindaL

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/2016/05/13/ecso-announces-largest-drug-bust/84327168/

Anybody know any of these people?  All their lives are screwed, no thanks to themselves.  

Makes one wonder just how many other trafficking rings are going about their business around here.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Let's see, since mostly black folks were involved, they will get the book thrown at them. I seem to recall that during the Sandshaker bust (2004?), mostly white professionals were the perps, and most of them got little jail time (if any).

It all depends on where (i.e., which part of our teeming metropolis) the crimes took place and who was involved.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Let's see, since mostly black folks were involved, they will get the book thrown at them. I seem to recall that during the Sandshaker bust (2004?), mostly white professionals were the perps, and most of them got little jail time (if any).

It all depends on where (i.e., which part of our teeming metropolis) the crimes took place and who was involved.

I think you are correct Z, many if not all were from GB and the Beach. Switzer that has his name on a psc building, a mediacom contractor, gb school teacher and many more so called pillars of the community. Never heard of one receiving any actual jail time, I know some were sentenced to jail but not very long. Of course I could be wrong and one of them may be rotting jail, but I doubt it.

Hallmarkgard

"That's what made this so difficult and why it took so long to get these individuals, because they're all related by blood .

Major drug bust today in Escambia County Qq7n1e

Major drug bust today in Escambia County 29pue4m

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum