Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I despise Rush Limbaugh so very very much.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was listening to the first hour of his show today.  He was talking about
the redacted 28 pages of The 9/11 Commission Report.

He was bitching about Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11,  and then he said something that made my jaw drop to the floor.   He then said "Obama is over there bowing to the King".

Jesus Christ.  He's apparently oblivious to the fact that it was his fucking hero Bush who not only bowed to the King but kissed him on the cheek.  And that was after Bush had seen to it that the Saudis were flown safely out of the U.S. on 9/11 AND after Bush had seen to it that the 28 pages were redacted.

What Limbaugh said is so mindless and so hypocritical that it makes my head hurt.  And there is NEVER anybody there to challenge him.  Only "dittoheads" aka retardheads.

Telstar

Telstar

I hear his contract will soon be up and they are thinking about dumping him.

Vikingwoman

It's not as bad as saying Obama had 20 children killed to get rid of guns. That joker needs to be in the lunatic asylum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:It's not as bad as saying Obama had 20 children killed to get rid of guns. That joker needs to be in the lunatic asylum.
I despise Gallups and Limbaugh both.  I used to wish they would both drop dead but after I got terminal cancer I had to quit doing that.  Not because I care if they live or die,  but because I'm superstitious and that might bring me bad karma.  Lol

2seaoat

One of Carl's minions stopped at my project and invited me to the church a month ago. He was very proud that his preacher introduced Donald Trump at the Pensacola stop. It seemed very strange to me as someone who reads the bible in regard to letting caesar do his thing......so both Limbaugh and Carl have an agenda to grasp stupid and harvest the profits from the same. As business people their model has been genius, but as to telling the truth.......well that has never been their mission. When I go by the Hickory Hammock road on Sunday, that church parking lot is full....I mean full. Rush has enjoyed two decades of pretty good ratings. I listened to him in the nineties but when he got goofy, I just never returned. I would much rather listen to Thom, Steph, and others on progressive radio where actual information and truth is discussed. Do not always agree, but there is a real attempt to frame issues truthfully.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum