Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anybody beat the Warriors?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can anybody beat the Warriors? Empty Can anybody beat the Warriors? 4/18/2016, 8:34 pm

2seaoat

The only team which I feel could beat the Warriors if OK. I think they may be a surprise, and of course you have the Spurs who are just amazing what they have done the last five years, but in the end if Curry is healthy.....the warriors cannot be beat.

knothead

knothead

Both you, Sal and joani are far more knowledgeable handicapping the NBA than I but I have watched the Warriors in awe as to their relentless defense and their unmatched offensive capability so if I had to guess who could potentially bring them down it would be the Spurs . . . . . the Warriors are amazing and fun to watch.

Nothing this season has been near the obstacle that the seagoat endorsement is.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Both you, Sal and joani are far more knowledgeable handicapping the NBA than I but I have watched the Warriors in awe as to their relentless defense and their unmatched offensive capability so if I had to guess who could potentially bring them down it would be the Spurs . . . . . the Warriors are amazing and fun to watch.
I think the Spurs will give a run but they will not be the best out of 7.

2seaoat

I believe this team will prove to be very special. I think Steve Kerr and what he has built since last year has been overshadowed by records and the incredible shooting of Curry. This is a true team in every since of the word with an incredible coach. Kerr losing his father in the middle east to terrorist, and his perspective and intelligence has created what I believe could be one of the best NBA coaches in the history of the league. To have experienced winning with the Bulls and Spurs, and doing spot on tv commentary during games, has given him instant respect in that locker room. The man does not lose his cool, and like his coach Jackson, there is a lot to be said for emotional maturity when you are dealing with young multi millionaires who need leadership to potentiate their talent on the floor. I am excited for this team.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I believe this team will prove to be very special.  I think Steve Kerr and what he has built since last year has been overshadowed by records and the incredible shooting of Curry.  This is a true team in every since of the word with an incredible coach.  Kerr losing his father in the middle east to terrorist, and his perspective and intelligence has created what I believe could be one of the best NBA coaches in the history of the league.   To have experienced winning with the Bulls and Spurs, and doing spot on tv commentary during games, has given him instant respect in that locker room.  The man does not lose his cool, and like his coach Jackson, there is a lot to be said for emotional maturity when you are dealing with young multi millionaires who need leadership to potentiate their talent on the floor.  I am excited for this team.  

He is coaching a team that plays together like a well oiled machine. Kerr had the best and now he is proving his best.

2seaoat

When Jackson coached them to fifty wins....he had basically the same team.....going from fifty to seventy involved better schemes and spacing, player respect, and players maturing and understanding that with team play all will excel......that is almost all coaching.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum