Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay if you can't beat em, join em.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Not only the lunar lander but but also the astronauts were made out of plastic. Now that's a REALLY tight budget!!

Okay if you can't beat em,  join em. Img1286

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Not only the lunar lander but but also the astronauts were made out of plastic. Now that's a REALLY tight budget!!

That looks better than what they pawned off on us...

Bob wrote:Not only the lunar lander but but also the astronauts were made out of plastic. Now that's a REALLY tight budget!!

I think the flys open on that one astronaut. That proves its fake.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:

I think the flys open on that one astronaut. That proves its fake.

Glad I didn't notice THAT...

And we all know that the Moon isn't square..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been looking at it though. And one thing I notice is the shadows of the astronauts never move. You would expect them to move when the moon changes in perspective to the sun. That aint gonna fool nobody what's got any smarts. Only retards would be fool enough to be tricked by this.
I just don't know how they got away with this hoax. Hell even Walter Cronkite believed it so much that he started crying.

Last edited by Bob on 8/31/2012, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

and where's the cheeeeese ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And notice how there's a giant Acer laptop sitting behind it. Anybody with any sense at all knows Acer laptops hadn't even been invented in 1969. And I still don't think they've invented one that's the size of a barn.
As movie effects go, that things on a par with paper plates being passed off as flying saucers.

Bob wrote:And notice how there's a giant Acer laptop sitting behind it. Anybody with any sense at all knows Acer laptops hadn't even been invented in 1969. And I still don't think they've invented one that's the size of a barn.
As movie effects go, that things on a par with paper plates being passed off as flying saucers.

wow you caught them making a mistake. normally the illumunaughty dont mess up like that. we know technology is in thier hands 50 years before it gets to us.

what a great pic, you should save this and present it to nasa and demand a answer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote: you should save this and present it to nasa and demand a answer.
Well NASA would have to be in on the plot. And that means so would the whole federal government. There is only one place I can take it who would listen. AM talk radio. I'll Call Brother Carl next week.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm kinda sad though. I thought this piece of investigative reporting would get me some plus votes. But my reputation keeps going further in the tank.
Whadda these people wanna read anyway. Would they prefer to read about stuff that aint true instead of this.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I'm kinda sad though. I thought this piece of investigative reporting would get me some plus votes. But my reputation keeps going further in the tank.
Whadda these people wanna read anyway. Would they prefer to read about stuff that aint true instead of this.

I'm giving you pluses just for staying with it. And because I'm jealous you're getting more minuses than me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum