Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electoral Fraud in Arizona Primary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/24/what_happened_in_arizona_wasnt_an_accident_when_states_make_voting_impossible_its_for_a_very_clear_reason/?source=newsletter

Arizona residents were forced to wait hours on line in order to vote in this week's primary. Some were turned away. VIDEO

BOB CESCA

From Santan:

Both my son and I here in Arizona tried to vote and tried multiple voting locations, the nearest to my house was almost 5 miles away. Oddly, the one that had for years been used in my area, only 1/2 mile away was, for the first time ever, not in use. Not only were the lines at all these places winding around the block there was no place to park. For every election except for this one I have received a mail-in ballot. Others I know also hadn't received their mail-in ballots and were forced to go to a polling place that couldn't accommodate them. Very odd indeed.

From speakupaz:

Writer missed the point all together here. The fraud was committed at the county recorder level. Almost 1/3 of voters were forced to fill out provisional ballots (citing they didn't have a declared party, or their party had been suspiciously changed recently) and then those were thrown out. Completely discarded, denying peoples civil right to vote. Others were forced to wait in lines up to 5 hours long because the country recorder cut the number of polling stations from 200 in 2012 down to 60 in 2016. Your average working class citizen can't afford to miss 5 hours of work without risking their job. Arizona state law only requires employers to give 3 hours of work off for voting.

This was a horrible case of voter suppression.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum