Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From Dennis Miller and Lame Duck President Obama's REFUSAL TO ATTEND NANCY REAGAN'S FUNERAL

+5
RealLindaL
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

From Dennis Miller and Lame Duck President Obama's REFUSAL TO ATTEND NANCY REAGAN'S FUNERAL.

Dennis Miller "Obama skipped Scalia funeral, now skipping Nancy Reagan funeral. If the guy was any more low rent, he'd be a Spring Break destination".

In my personal opinion, our Lame Duck President Obama is intentionally sticking his thumb in the eye of Americans.  He cannot accept the blame for his failed programs, policies and doctrines.

Proving that he is the most spiteful, vindictive presidents in our history.  Now, in another demonstration of his childishness, he thumbs his nose at Americans.

What is more important than the funeral of one of the most respected, honorable First Ladies in history?

AN ENTERTAINMENT FESTIVAL!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/obama-to-skip-nancy-reagans-funeral-attend-entertainment-festival-instead/

dumpcare

Why should he? First lady is going to honor a first lady, not a President.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/obama-to-skip-nancy-reagans-funeral-attend-entertainment-festival-instead/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Why should he? First lady is going to honor a first lady, not a President.

Sitting presidents do not attend funerals for former first ladies. That would not stop poster Markle's cheap shot at President Obama, using an opinion piece from a wingut blog as his source. This comes AFTER he fired at a liberal today for using blogs for information sources (his hypocrisy is duly noted!).

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/obama-to-skip-nancy-reagans-funeral-attend-entertainment-festival-instead/

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

Oh, by the way, the site does have blogs. Allow me to point out the index.

Home
Politics
US
World
Entertainment
Sports
Business
Education
Opinion
Outdoors
Energy
Blogs
Back
The Mirror
Matt Lewis
DC Trawler
Send a Tip

Read more: http://dailycaller.com#ixzz42NNCgv2A

blog
[bläɡ]
NOUN
a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
synonyms: blog · online journal/diary

VERB
add new material to or regularly update a blog:
"it's about a week since I last blogged"

Keep up the fun!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle, please tell us the last time a sitting president attended the funeral of a former first lady!

2seaoat

no response to that first lady question.....wow....that propaganda found the band marching into the wall.......

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:no response to that first lady question.....wow....that propaganda found the band marching into the wall.......

That's because all Markle wants to do is hate, hate, hate Obama, and he spews his poison freely here without regard to validity or truth.  I can hardly stand it any more myself; you guys have at it.

Off to bed.

knothead

knothead

Dennis Miller is so irrelevant . . . . . I will never get anyone being attracted to his lame attempt at political satire . . . . . more unlikable than Ted Cruz!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ppaca wrote:Why should he? First lady is going to honor a first lady, not a President.

Sitting presidents do not attend funerals for former first ladies. That would not stop poster Markle's cheap shot at President Obama, using an opinion piece from a wingut blog as his source. This comes AFTER he fired at a liberal today for using blogs for information sources (his hypocrisy is duly noted!).

cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle, please tell us the last time a sitting president attended the funeral of a former first lady!

As with Antonin Scalia, it is called CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT. All things this White House lack.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle, please tell us the last time a sitting president attended the funeral of a former first lady!

As with Antonin Scalia, it is called CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT.  All things this White House lack.

Lemme get this right . . . .you believe the GOP, as a group, have shown CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT toward the President? Answer honestly . . . what goes around comes around . . . your answer will reveal how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT you possess . . .

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

As with Antonin Scalia, it is called CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT.  All things this White House lack.

Lemme get this right . . . .you believe the GOP, as a group, have shown CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT toward the President? Answer honestly . . .  what goes around comes around . . . your answer will reveal how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT you possess . . .

Apparently you need a definition of "CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT". Why?

In your mind, what my answer is to your question reveals how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT, I possess.... If I respond with YOUR answer, I have unlimited CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT.... Amusing.

Let me put it this way:
Lemme get this right . . . .you believe the GOP DNC, as a group, have shown CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT toward the President President Ford, President Reagan, President G. H. W. Bush, and President George W. Bush?"

Got it!

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Lemme get this right . . . .you believe the GOP, as a group, have shown CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT toward the President? Answer honestly . . .  what goes around comes around . . . your answer will reveal how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT you possess . . .

Apparently you need a definition of "CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT".  Why?

In your mind, what my answer is to your question reveals how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT, I possess....  If I respond with YOUR answer, I have unlimited CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT....  Amusing.

Let me put it this way:
Lemme get this right . . . .you believe the GOP DNC, as a group, have shown CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT toward the President President Ford, President Reagan, President G. H. W. Bush, and President George W. Bush?"

Got it!

Great you have confirmed my worse suspicions . . . . no surprise!

Markle

Markle

From Dennis Miller and Lame Duck President Obama's REFUSAL TO ATTEND NANCY REAGAN'S FUNERAL So-whats-your-point-meme_zpsw5tk9s5x

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

From Dennis Miller and Lame Duck President Obama's REFUSAL TO ATTEND NANCY REAGAN'S FUNERAL So-whats-your-point-meme_zpsw5tk9s5x

So, tell me are you FOR Donald Trump or not? I know who you are against so waste our time with that drivel by repeating yourself . . . can you do that?

Is Alfred E. Neuman running this year?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:So, tell me are you FOR Donald Trump or not? I know who you are against so waste our time with that drivel by repeating yourself . . . can you do that?

He is definitely in the Trump camp. If the GOP nominated a gorilla to run for president, Markle's partisan blindness would cause him to highlight why the gorilla was qualified to run.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:So, tell me are you FOR Donald Trump or not? I know who you are against so waste our time with that drivel by repeating yourself . . . can you do that?

He is definitely in the Trump camp. If the GOP nominated a gorilla to run for president, Markle's partisan blindness would cause him to highlight why the gorilla was qualified to run.

But hillary is acceptable cause... ummm... there's some wonderful feelgood rainbows and unicorns faith in her.

What is this looping hyperbole? Why the continuous extreme strawmen instead of the specific points and policies?

Does it ever get boring? Pace isn't here to take the bait anymore. To the great sorrow of several it's obvious.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

So, tell me are you FOR Donald Trump or not? I know who you are against so waste our time with that drivel by repeating yourself . . . can you do that?

Seems obvious that Donald Trump is not my first choice, I have said that many times.

John Kasich or Ted Cruze are ahead by a nose. Any of the three are far superior candidates to Hillary Clinton. Although, she is padding here résumé and electability among Democrats by being the subject of numerous investigations along with her criminal investigation by the FBI.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

But hillary is acceptable cause... ummm... there's some wonderful feelgood rainbows and unicorns faith in her.

What is this looping hyperbole? Why the continuous extreme strawmen instead of the specific points and policies?

Does it ever get boring? Pace isn't here to take the bait anymore. To the great sorrow of several it's obvious.

Yes it has become boring and I know others who read these endless back and forth posts must think none of us have a life . . . . . I still do thankfully! About HRC, Linda said it best . . . . it is not that I ignore all percieved misdeeds but the remaining choices are more noxious than hers, it's that simple in my case and ole Pee Dawg needs to be here to goad us all along!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's perfectly alright with me if Obama chooses not to waste a trip west to watch them put Nancy in the ground. It's all perfunctory bullshit anyway. Believe me, she doesn't care.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:It's perfectly alright with me if Obama chooses not to waste a trip west to watch them put Nancy in the ground.  It's all perfunctory bullshit anyway.  Believe [Believe] me, she doesn't care.  

How is Michele getting to the West coast? Bus?

He could have held a fund raiser with his wealthy Hollywood friends while he was out there.

What was his excuse for Lame Duck President Obama refusing to go across the street to the funeral of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?

From Dennis Miller and Lame Duck President Obama's REFUSAL TO ATTEND NANCY REAGAN'S FUNERAL Obama%20skips%202%20funerals_zpsjqzezp4m

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

Apparently you need a definition of "CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT".  Why?

In your mind, what my answer is to your question reveals how much CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT, I possess....  If I respond with YOUR answer, I have unlimited CLASS, CHARACTER AND RESPECT....  Amusing.

Let me put it this way:

Got it!

Just want to call y'all's attention to something I noticed right away about Markel and commented on, and obviously will have plenty of fodder for future comments about, and that's his habitual, ineffective avoidance maneuver of answering a question with a question -- that is, if he bothers to answer at all, rather than avoiding or deflecting as he tried first.  

And this is discussion??  Hope somebody's having fun with it because I sure don't see any other value to it.  Maybe that's just me.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Let me see if I get this right ... the guys who sneer at our black first lady, and call her "Moochelle," are complaining now because President Obama didn't attend Nancy Reagan's funeral. Funnier yet, they want to teach us what constitutes having real "class." LOL!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum