Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By golly it looks like one of the main lies on Hillary's email has been debunked

+2
Floridatexan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/security-logs-of-hillary-clinton%E2%80%99s-email-server-are-said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking/ar-BBqjfj1?li=BBnb7Kz

I have argued with folks who do not know a thing about security on a private server that they can be more secure than government servers. To which for months I have been told that foreign nations had access to her server.....did not make a bit of sense that those setting up the server were that incompetent as they were the ones who set up the ex president's server, but lo and behold right again.....this is getting old. How stupid does somebody have to be to think this email nonsense is going to end any differently than the Benghazi hearings....pure idiocy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The problem with that rationale is that there will be great numbers of people who will never get past the Benghazi "scandal" and still think the President of the United States is a Muslim infiltrator who's bound and determined to take their guns and impose Sharia law.

2seaoat

The republican propaganda machine sowed the seeds and Mr. Trump is stealing the crop.....too funny. When you feed stupid people nonsense, and control their vote for your special interests......do not be surprised if somebody out stupids you.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:When you feed stupid people nonsense, and control their vote for your special interests......do not be surprised if somebody out stupids you.

Now there's a quote for the ages.

Whether or not it was hacked is a random strawman. The rules, regulations, and laws are in place for good reason.

They aren't subject to circumvention at the whim of your ruling elite.

2seaoat

They aren't subject to circumvention at the whim of your ruling elite.

Having a private server is smart. I have one. If I want to back it up to the cloud I can encrypt the entire server and have bank level backup on the cloud. There was NO law against the same. If Congress wants to pass a law to Outlaw the use of private servers by any government official, they can do that in a NY minute, but most of Congress have private servers because they are simply more secure if set up properly and they do not want to lose their control over the same, and do not want thousands of folks with security clearance and access to be reading their emails.

No law has been broken. No hack of her secure private server happened. This is a non event as I have argued forever, and I have been dead cinch correct on the security of a private server as the log has proven. This is a partisan witch hunt......and the propaganda is trying to make Hillary the witch......sorry this is so stupid....mind numbing stupid. If America wants it they can pass the law, but the truth is NOBODY cares about this made up controversy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The republican propaganda machine sowed the seeds and Mr. Trump is stealing the crop.....too funny.   When you feed stupid people nonsense, and control their vote for your special interests......do not be surprised if somebody out stupids you.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:They aren't subject to circumvention at the whim of your ruling elite.

Having a private server is smart. I have one. If I want to back it up to the cloud I can encrypt the entire server and have bank level backup on the cloud. There was NO law against the same. If Congress wants to pass a law to Outlaw the use of private servers by any government official, they can do that in a NY minute, but most of Congress have private servers because they are simply more secure if set up properly and they do not want to lose their control over the same, and do not want thousands of folks with security clearance and access to be reading their emails.

No law has been broken. No hack of her secure private server happened. This is a non event as I have argued forever, and I have been dead cinch correct on the security of a private server as the log has proven. This is a partisan witch hunt......and the propaganda is trying to make Hillary the witch......sorry this is so stupid....mind numbing stupid. If America wants it they can pass the law, but the truth is NOBODY cares about this made up controversy.

Laws have been broken. The major question that remains is WHO BROKE THE LAW.

A Grand Jury is hearing evidence now and the prime witness is the IT person who installed the illegal server. The last time this witness testified, he claimed protection under the Fifth Amendment. He has now been given immunity.

Fun, futile try.

Markle

Markle

I am not an English major. I was blessed with a wonderful editor when I wrote a monthly column for a trade magazine.

That having been said, I've always believed that a double negative is a positive.

So then, when someone says that a LIE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED. Doesn't that then mean that the lie is, in fact, true?

knothead

knothead

[quote="Markle"]I am not an English major.  I was blessed with a wonderful editor when I wrote a monthly column for a trade magazine.

That having been said, I've always believed that a double negative is a positive.

So then, when someone says that a LIE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.  Doesn't that then mean that the lie is, in fact, true?

de-bunk
expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief).
"the magazine that debunks claims of the paranormal"
synonyms: explode, deflate, quash, discredit, disprove, contradict, controvert, invalidate, negate;

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Perhaps poster Markle should go audit English Comp 1 at his local community college. Senior citizens can audit college courses for free in Florida. Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:I am not an English major.  I was blessed with a wonderful editor when I wrote a monthly column for a trade magazine.

So then, when someone says that a LIE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.  Doesn't that then mean that the lie is, in fact, true?

de-bunk
synonyms: explode, deflate, quash, discredit, disprove, contradict, controvert, invalidate, negate;

THANK YOU!

Exactly what I said.

If a lie is disproven, then the FACT is proven to be true.

If a lie is invalidated, then the FACT is proven to be true.

You guys are so desperate to find something, anything I might be wrong about, you're resorted to even changing the English language.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:I am not an English major.  I was blessed with a wonderful editor when I wrote a monthly column for a trade magazine.

de-bunk

THANK YOU!

Exactly what I said.  

If a lie is disproven, then the FACT is proven to be true.

If a lie is invalidated, then the FACT is proven to be true.

You guys are so desperate to find something, anything I might be wrong about, you're resorted to even changing the English language.

Your reading comprehension and logic need a bit of tweaking . . . . rethink your position please.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/security-logs-of-hillary-clinton%E2%80%99s-email-server-are-said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking/ar-BBqjfj1?li=BBnb7Kz

I have argued with folks who do not know a thing about security on a private server that they can be more secure than government servers.   To which for months I have been told that foreign nations had access to her server.....did not make a bit of sense that those setting up the server were that incompetent as they were the ones who set up the ex president's server, but lo and behold right again.....this is getting old.  How stupid does somebody have to be to think this email nonsense is going to end any differently than the Benghazi hearings....pure idiocy.

My good friend 2seaoat is...wrong again.

What 2seaoat and his friends look at this partial story as a lifeboat. It has been proven to be only partially true.

ALL the information above shows is that Hillary Clinton's illegal server was not hacked by some high school student.

Highly sophisticated hacking programs are used by highly technical hackers such as Russia or China.  They have the ability, as I'm sure we do too, to hack a site and mirror Hillary or one of her subordinates with approved access to the site.  They do NOT leave a footprint.

Hillary Clinton and her cabal are the focus of a criminal investigation by the FBI.  As hard as she tries to laugh it off, it is NOT going away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum