Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi attack email trail...the lies continue to unravel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57538689/emails-detail-unfolding-benghazi-attack-on-sept-11/?tag=AverageMixRelated

Shame on the POTUS for lying to the United States.

The Liar-in-Chief will just backpedal out of this lie too. He will take the Holder defense strategy "I didn't know." Can't believe CNN is running the story too!

so he knew all along and went around telling all those lies to us and the world.

why in the hell would he do that?

His and his administrations out right lies have made this a scandal.

It didnt have to be that way, honesty would not have hurt him. I dont understand why he felt he needed to tell such bold faced lies using a utube vid as excuse. I really dont.

Rogue wrote:so he knew all along and went around telling all those lies to us and the world.

why in the hell would he do that?

His and his administrations out right lies have made this a scandal.

It didnt have to be that way, honesty would not have hurt him. I dont understand why he felt he needed to tell such bold faced lies using a utube vid as excuse. I really dont.

He didn't want to advertise an intelligence and proactive defense failure. It is possible if the administration had responded to increased security requests they wouldn't have had to lie. But it seems BHOs strategy is always lie first and blame others later.

The week before obama had been bragging about killing bin laden and other al qaida leaders during the dem convention. His message was that he had beaten them... that they were diminished.

The only reason I can think of for lying is to cover that narrative. But the right is is politicizing it... lol.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree, Pkr. Obama's message--I killed Bin Laden, the world is safe now.

And then our Ambassador and 3 others were murdered by terrorists. He should have just said right from the beginning that the attack was going to be investigated, INCLUDING why there wasn't adequate security at that post. And that he would find out whether it was Al Queda or some other group, that the murderers would be hunted down and brought to justice, and that his administration was buckling down on security at our posts around the world....and if he had also been straight with and honest with the families of the murdered, then I don't think this would still be the issue that it is today. Instead, he and his administration stupidly blamed it on a video.

2seaoat

I love this place. I have read the link and where is the lie? The president lied where? We already saw the President take Mitten to the woodshed on this illusion that the President never said a word about a terror attack.....so exactly where is the lie?

How challenged does a person have to be to think an email which talks about facts from the state department can be boot strapped into some type of lie by the president. There never was a lie....but I will patiently await.

This took place last month... challenged is the inability to remember the narrative by the press sec, the state dept, and obama himself. You buy the revision all you want... I watched the disinformation.

PkrBum wrote:This took place last month... challenged is the inability to remember the narrative by the press sec, the state dept, and obama himself. You buy the revision all you want... I watched the disinformation.

Apparently 2SO has been afflicted by selective memory syndrome. Next will be the 2SO demand that you produce the documents - a known impossibility given that most communications are classified. But that suits the 2SO agenda these days, the claim will then be that no such data exists and his hero BHO is exonerated of all lies, misinformation, and spin.

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:This took place last month... challenged is the inability to remember the narrative by the press sec, the state dept, and obama himself. You buy the revision all you want... I watched the disinformation.

Apparently 2SO has been afflicted by selective memory syndrome. Next will be the 2SO demand that you produce the documents - a known impossibility given that most communications are classified. But that suits the 2SO agenda these days, the claim will then be that no such data exists and his hero BHO is exonerated of all lies, misinformation, and spin.

Memos...e-mails....TWO hours after the attack/murders the administration was told that this was a TERRORIST attack....Then for the next two weeks almost every member of the administration and campaign went out on news shows and looked at the American people and LIED!...Party affiliations nonwithstanding....this is unacceptable and reflective of the lack of leadership of this COWH and his administration...If there were any integrity many heads should have rolled and impeachment hearings should have been organized for this lame ass attempt to cover up and deceive the American People and the families of those murdered....

Keeping it real.....lies Obama has told should be near the top,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum