Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay hater, Jew hater ... Meet the real Ted Cruz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Cruz seems delighted to receive the endorsement of this hateful, pro-Hitler, racist bastard masquerading as a pastor. It figures ...

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/01/ted-cruz-welcomes-endorsement-guy-who-thinks-god-sent-hitler-hunt-jews

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"The International House of Prayer". 

That sounds like the name they gave our airport here,  "Pensacola International Airport".  About equally silly.

And the name "Mike Bickle" reminds me of the name of that race car driver Dick Trickle.

But don't make too much of the queer bashing.  These types don't actually care about queers or queer marriage.  The queer bashing is just a hook they use to reel in the suckers and empty their pockets.
Or in the case of Cruz,  to get the suckers to vote for him.

The jew bashing though is not very smart.  The evangelicals love Israel and the jews.  That won't get Cruz any votes in Iowa.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:"The International House of Prayer". 

That sounds like the name they gave our airport here,  "Pensacola International Airport".  About equally silly.

And the name "Mike Bickle" reminds me of the name of that race car driver Dick Trickle.

But don't make too much of the queer bashing.  These types don't actually care about queers or queer marriage.  The queer bashing is just a hook they use to reel in the suckers and empty their pockets.
Or in the case of Cruz,  to get the suckers to vote for him.

The jew bashing though is not very smart.  The evangelicals love Israel and the jews.  That won't get Cruz any votes in Iowa.

You're absolutely right about the Jew bashing, Bob. It won't get Cruz votes anywhere.

2seaoat

Ted the worm Cruz is done. He will be lucky to be reelected as Senator. He is Evil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It made me think of IHOP...but then I'm hungry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum