Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The grand jury reviewing the evidence into allegations of misconduct by Planned Parenthood cleared the organization of breaking the law. The two videographers - on the other hand - have been indicted

+7
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Wordslinger
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wow... that opinion took a major disassociative disorder seagoat. Most of the conservative leaning members here have been run off by vile treatment and personal attacks... going so far as to call employers and threaten worse.

That you can turn that around into an indictment of those people is spectacularly biased. You've just been awarded leftist mental conditioning level 9... congratulations comrade. You are now entitled to create your own propaganda.

Are you suggesting that someone called Pacedog's employer - or worse - and that is why he deleted himself?

Pacedog ran off because he's a dumbass.  This is the same reason that you ran of when you did, election-boy.  And it's the same reason that Damaged ran off.  It's the same reason that TEO has ran off several times.

I was gone because a total asshole named boards banned me every chance he got trying his damnedest to run me off..

So the narrative is that you only ever leave because I ban you?  This is your honest narrative?  You never delete yourself in a fit of butthurt because you're not capable enough to post in the correct forum?
You banned me 7 times butthead....!

Of course I have, but I have never deleted your account - which is what we're talking about.  Can you not read?  I have given you three day bans when you regularly flood the general discussion section with politics.  On the other hand, you have probably deleted yourself at least eight times due to the fact that you're a mentally unstable moron.  That's on you.  

You banned me for a week at times..Anyone would get fed up with your bias. You are just so full of prejudice for your agenda you can't handle anyone that differs with your warped ideology....you're just a sneaky little rat that has a tiny little bit of power and can't resist using it...

I see.  Well that's very interesting.

Do any republicans have anything to say with respect to the actual subject matter of the thread?  So far we have two entries from our village idiots - neither of which address the actual subject matter of the thread.

Who wants to be the first to stand corrected?

You are like a 1950s stern father, Boards.  Demanding from your children whether they want to comply with your standards or not.

Humorous...

With my standards?  Our forum members and many out there flocked to social media and various internet channels for months upon months openly demonizating Planned Parenthood, all the way up until a near government shutdown and ultimately a mass shooting.  And they did that without any evidence or even any specific explanation as to why they were outraged.  Are you telling me that such behavior is deemed acceptable by your standards?  Are you telling me that you take no issue with someone ignorantly repeating a narrative that is specifically intended to cause harm to an organization like Planned Parenthood - which, again, has done absolutely nothing wrong - as well as indirect harm to people who work in women's clinics?

And what's amazing is that out of all the people to call out here, you pick me!  The guy who called bullshit on this story from day 1!  You completely gloss over the useful idiots who parroted this story for months leading a mass shooting, there is absolutely no problem there in your mind.  But that damned boards who points all of this out!  That's just ridiculous! How dare he!

Let's say that I produced a heavily edited video that seems to depict Glenn Beck confessing to rape and murder.  And let's say that I really hammer that as if it's a legit story.  Let's say that it really catches on, and plenty of useful idiots begin to parrot my completely fabricated story.  Then let's imagine that someone kills Glenn Beck as he leaves his radio studio for the night, and in their confession they cite my video as motivation.

Is that OK with your standards?  Don't you see anything wrong with that?  And then imagine that someone points out the fact "Hey! That's bullshit!  Why perpetuate the idea that Glenn Beck rapes and murders when there is no evidence?"  What would you say to them?  Would you accuse them of being a stern 1950s father?

polecat

polecat

Since this news broke, conservative media has reacted with indignant fury declaring that justice was subverted by some undisclosed evil force. Never mind that the anti-choice activists were the ones who pushed for the probe and got everything they asked for in terms of its implementation. Now they are complaining that the charges against CMP are “a political hit job.” Those are exactly the words of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly and their resident legal spinner Judge Andrew Napolitano:

Kelly: Now Judge, what does this mean?
Napolitano: This means that a political prosecutor has injected herself in a very serious issue about whether or not Planned Parenthood was profiting from the abortion of babies by selling body parts. […]
Kelly: So does this sound like a political hit job? Or what is this?
Napolitano: Absolutely. This is a political hit job.

They would actually be right if they were talking about why the grand jury was impaneled in the first place. But they have no rational argument for that accusation about the conclusion. It was their case, with their people, but unfortunately for them, the facts weren’t on their side.

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:All sides get played.  And the strategists sit in a small room and laugh.  

BS.

One side got played.

The same one that always gets played.

The side who is motivated by fear, intolerance, greed, and authoritarianism.

The same side that got played by science denialism, birtherism, rape doesn't cause pregnancyism, IRSism, BENGHAZI!!!!11ism, and all the rest.

You know, ...

... Trump supporters.

knothead

knothead

Salinsky wrote:
SheWrites wrote:All sides get played.  And the strategists sit in a small room and laugh.  

BS.

One side got played.

The same one that always gets played.

The side who is motivated by fear, intolerance, greed, and authoritarianism.

The same side that got played by science denialism, birtherism, rape doesn't cause pregnancyism, IRSism, BENGHAZI!!!!11ism, and all the rest.

You know, ...

... Trump supporters.

cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

All of us know the famous "CLICHE'" about a prosecutor being able to indict a ham sandwich.

Quite true. Only the prosecutor is in the room with the grand jury. The prosecutor is the only one who gets to interrogate and individuals. The defendant is not allowed anyone in the room nor may they, or their attorney address the grand jury.

I accept the necessity of abortion in some specific cases. i do not and will not support abortion as a method of birth control.

Here we see the Progressives rallying around to support chopping up the bodies, and in some rare cases, the live bodies of infants. That's the moral issue we are facing. Progressives believe this is morally correct, Conservatives do not. It really is that simple.

The grand jury reviewing the evidence into allegations of misconduct by Planned Parenthood cleared the organization of breaking the law.  The two videographers - on the other hand - have been indicted - Page 2 Planned%20Parenthood%20body%20parts_zpsz4eabnjd

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:I forget the Dems are above reproach.  Let me bow away in shame that I missed that.  

Shocked  Laughing

I will say that the Democratic Party is the only hope for the future of this country, and that every single GOP nominee has "baggage" to varying degrees...some worse than others...but all are as corrupt as it gets...and the top candidates...Trump and Cruz...couldn't be more different, but are alike in their complete lack of respect for the people...it's going to be a free-for-all before we're through with 2016.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Poster Markle's necrophilia is showing its head again. He has a secret fetish for dying or dead bodies, body parts, ghoulish depictions, and now fetal-tissue. Sick, just plain sick...... Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:I forget the Dems are above reproach.  Let me bow away in shame that I missed that.  

Shocked  Laughing

Here again, is it OK to go out and publicy - and very confidently - assert things that aren't true and that are completely unfounded and without evidence...particularly when the underlying goal is to bring harm to an organization - and the people who work for it - that has done absolutely nothing wrong?

boards of FL wrote:

Shocked  Laughing

Here again, is it OK to go out and publicy - and very confidently - assert things that aren't true and that are completely unfounded and without evidence...particularly when the underlying goal is to bring harm to an organization - and the people who work for it - that has done absolutely nothing wrong?

The ones who are wrong will be brought to justice. People who are lifetime pro life advocates will never say these people were wrong. The Governor of Texas continues his stand on abortion. I feel they could say, we don't condone abortion but what these folks did with the video was wrong. However, they will continue to say nothing simply because they feel any measure is OK against abortion. Just like the idiot who killed the Pensacola abortion doctor. Some still believe he was right.

It's not ok to preach a message against something and then bypass the wrongs done by those who claim to be pro life. Deception is not acceptable.

Deception. It happens across the board. This time it was Pro Life advocates. That does not make it right.

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:It happens across the board.  This time it was Pro Life advocates.

Ah, yes.  Across the board.  Just like the Acorn video - No big deal, they only lost their funding.  Just like the Shirley Sherod video - No big deal, she only lost her job.  Just like the video of the "latino activist" who was "caught stuffing ballot boxes!" - No big deal, that only stokes racism.  Just like the planned parenthood video - No big deal, that only stokes uncertainty, prompts government shutdowns, and lead to mass shootings.  Just like the narrative that calls for conservative Americans to ignore the scientific community on climate science - No big deal, that's only an existential threat our species.  No need to take any of this seriously, as there is deception across the board!  The real issue is those stern, 1950s fatherly types who call out all of this bullshit.  Now that must be stopped, right?

Deception across the board! Wait...those are all on one side.  Can you point to anything in modern history that occurred on the democratic side of the aisle that even remotely rises to the level of dispicability as the conservative response to the Planned Parenthood video?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Shocked  Laughing

The ones who are wrong will be brought to justice.  People who are lifetime pro life advocates will never say these people were wrong.  The Governor of Texas continues his stand on abortion.  I feel they could say, we don't condone abortion but what these folks did with the video was wrong.  However, they will continue to say nothing simply because they feel any measure is OK against abortion.  Just like the idiot who killed the Pensacola abortion doctor.  Some still believe he was right.  

It's not ok to preach a message against something and then bypass the wrongs done by those who claim to be pro life.  Deception is not acceptable.  

Deception.  It happens across the board.  This time it was Pro Life advocates.  That does not make it right.

This issue has been used as a political football by the GOP, including Mrs. Fiorina, who made it a centerpiece of her campaign in the 1st GOP debate. The Governor of Texas is an idiot, as are the "christians" who elected him to office...the same with his predecessor. Now all have egg on their faces...GOOD.

boards of FL

boards of FL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/planned-parenthood-has-been-absolved-the-gop-should-give-up-its-crusade/2016/01/26/49803df4-c462-11e5-a4aa-f25866ba0dc6_story.html

Despicable.

‘WE MUST go where the evidence leads us.” So explained a Texas district attorney about why an investigation into alleged misconduct by Planned Parenthood ended instead with charges against Planned Parenthood’s accusers. By adhering to the facts, prosecutors and grand jurors set a model of behavior that puts them at odds with the politicians — in Congress, in statehouses and on the Republican presidential campaign trail — who have tried to advance their agendas by falsely demonizing an organization that provides critical health care to women. In their evidence-free crusade, they have put vital health services at risk and wasted millions of taxpayer dollars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum