Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a beautiful day

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a beautiful day Empty What a beautiful day 1/23/2016, 6:40 pm

2seaoat

We trimmed trees around the ponds and will burn two weeks from now, but it was cool and sunny. Perfect working weather and I had my plastic chair nearby........and just sat and soaked up the sun and just filled my lungs with the clean air.......a good day to appreciate being alive.

What a beautiful day Saturd10

2What a beautiful day Empty Re: What a beautiful day 1/23/2016, 7:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:We trimmed trees around the ponds and will burn two weeks from now, but it was cool and sunny.  Perfect working weather and I had my plastic chair nearby........and just sat and soaked up the sun and just filled my lungs with the clean air.......a good day to appreciate being alive.

What a beautiful day Saturd10

Very nice.

3What a beautiful day Empty Re: What a beautiful day 1/23/2016, 8:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That dirt needs some birdseed on it.  lol

4What a beautiful day Empty Re: What a beautiful day 1/23/2016, 8:23 pm

2seaoat

It is seeded and we figure it will be green around February 15th. No birdseed. Got about 700 feet done, and another three hundred to go. The air was so crisp this morning and it was so comfortable for doing work.....I learned a long time ago, you do not do physical work in the panhandle in July. No snakes, did see a gator slide, but the dog has not been eaten yet, and no no seeums......it is all good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum